45 being Constitutionally illiterate was probably unaware that Pelosi is his equal.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Yet, considering tRump is a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter, and in violation of U.S. Constitutional law, I would consider Nancy who is a legitimate Speaker and by the will of the majority superior to tRump. This also proves tRump is no dictator because its the law that dictates to him or other extraordinary measures if need be.

Pelosi says the Constitution makes her Trump's equal

Last edited:
Oh for crying out loud if you believe Pelosi is superior to Trump ask your therapist to up the fucking voltage on your next session.

:lmao:
So, retard, when you saw the word "equal", your magical brain turned it into "superior".

Lay off of the crack,mm-kay?

Yet, considering tRump is a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter, and in violation of U.S. Constitutional law, I would consider Nancy who is a legitimate Speaker and by the will of the majority is superior to tRump. This also proves tRump is no dictator because its the law that dictates to him.

Pelosi says the Constitution makes her Trump's equal

“Pelosi is his equal”
Let’s keep track of the number of executive orders the two write over the next two years...OH WAIT.

Oh for crying out loud if you believe Pelosi is superior to Trump ask your therapist to up the fucking voltage on your next session.

So, retard, when you saw the word "equal", your magical brain turned it into "superior".

Put down the fucking bong .

I read the OP correctly.

"I would consider Nancy who is a legitimate Speaker and by the will of the majority is superior to tRump"

please point out the part of the Constitution that makes the Speaker equal with the President.

I read the OP correctly.

"I would consider Nancy who is a legitimate Speaker and by the will of the majority is superior to tRump"

Have you Ever made one of those post that totally backfires? If you have, G5000 is hosting a support group for others like him.

I read the OP correctly.

Have you Ever made one of those post that totally backfires? If you have, G5000 is hosting a support group for others like him.

:lol:

Glad you caught that.

Oh for crying out loud indeed when it comes to facts versus fiction:
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives - Wikipedia

First the President, then the Vice President and if something happens to Pence she's third in line. BUT that does not make her his current equal.
Secondly tRump is no real president as a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority. This illegitimacy of fraud goes for tRump's entire cabinet and those lawless court appointments and EO's too.

First the President, then the Vice President and if something happens to Pence she's third in line. BUT that does not make her his current equal.
Secondly tRump is no real president as a lawlessly hacked and rigged in imposter in violation of U.S. Constitutional law and the will of the majority. This illegitimacy of fraud goes for tRump's entire cabinet and those lawless court appointments and EO's too.

I'm trying to find a reason NOT to move this to Conspiracy theories.

Can you give me one?

Can you give me one?

This is a discussion about the real capabilities and responsibilities of our elected officials. There are real answers to the important questions raised here, and opinion doesn't change the reality of those real answers. This thread is hardly the same as discussing whether Hillary had someone killed..

Can you give me one?

This is a discussion about the real capabilities and responsibilities of our elected officials. There are real answers to the important questions raised here, and opinion doesn't change the reality of those real answers. This thread is hardly the same as discussing whether Hillary had someone killed..

and I'm still waiting for the section of the Constitution that makes Speaker equal with the President.

Holy toledo! Ask your therapist to double the voltage.

:lol:

Can you give me one?

and I'm still waiting for the section of the Constitution that makes Speaker equal with the President.

Congress is equal to the president.

Forum List

Back