Remember when they said legalizing marijuana wouldn't be a slippery slope to other drugs?

God I hope they legalize mushrooms. Psilocybin actually also have medicinal qualities, but that is outside your knowledge base.

Stop right there. Every time you fools talk about legalizing drugs you clamor on about medical applications, but what you're really after is getting high.

There are plenty of things with medical applications that are not otherwise legal. Opiates have medical applications. They are otherwise illegal. Nobody had to legalize heroin for opiates to be made into legitimate theraputics. But now you liberals scream and wail about how opiates are bad and turn people into addicts.

They lied. Imagine that. Democrats should really stop being the party of getting high.

How 'magic mushrooms' could follow in the footsteps of cannabis
Legalize all drugs.

We would save a whole hell of a lot more money ending the war on drugs and closing the black market. Then we spend the money to treat people who are addicted.

Of course, that would shut off civil forfeiture, for-profit prison systems, and a whole host of other reasons to throw many of us in jail, so fat chance. No way in hell does our government give up that much power over us. We need to make them give it up. By force if necessary.

At the very goddamn least, mushrooms, cannabis, anything that naturally grows, should be legal to consume and grow without big brother looking over one's shoulder.

The Austin Petersen ideal:
"gay couple defends marijuana farm with machine guns. "

They lied. Imagine that. Democrats should really stop being the party of getting high.

How 'magic mushrooms' could follow in the footsteps of cannabis

"Magic Mushrooms" and "cannabis" are not "drugs". One is an herb, and the other are fungi. Both have medicinal properties, but neither is a "drug". These are naturally occuring plants and herbs, given to us by God in the Garden of Eden.

Republicans are the party of hookers and blow. Just ask Donald Trump Jr. or his Dad. 45 may not be into coke, like his sons, but he sure does love those rentable women. Paid companionship always does what it's paid for, doesn't it Stormy?

"Magic Mushrooms" and "cannabis" are not "drugs". One is an herb, and the other are fungi. Both have medicinal properties, but neither is a "drug". These are naturally occuring plants and herbs, given to us by God in the Garden of Eden.

Republicans are the party of hookers and blow. Just ask Donald Trump Jr. or his Dad. 45 may not be into coke, like his sons, but he sure does love those rentable women. Paid companionship always does what it's paid for, doesn't it Stormy?

They are drugs, drugs don't have to be artificial.

Is penicillin a drug or not?

The rest of your post is Canuck drivel.

Legalize all drugs.

We would save a whole hell of a lot more money ending the war on drugs and closing the black market. Then we spend the money to treat people who are addicted.

Of course, that would shut off civil forfeiture, for-profit prison systems, and a whole host of other reasons to throw many of us in jail, so fat chance. No way in hell does our government give up that much power over us. We need to make them give it up. By force if necessary.

At the very goddamn least, mushrooms, cannabis, anything that naturally grows, should be legal to consume and grow without big brother looking over one's shoulder.

The Austin Petersen ideal:
"gay couple defends marijuana farm with machine guns. "

At least you're genuine.

There is a black market for handbags. Legalization is not going to shut down the black market for drugs. Also, how natural does "natural" have to be? Everything derives from nature, one way or another. Pasta doesn't grow on trees. Gold and sliver flakes are eaten when used to decorate foods. How much processing is required before it's no longer "natural"?

Last edited:
Paid companionship always does what it's paid for, doesn't it Stormy?

You wouldn't know. You keep DMing me with low ball offers and I keep telling you that I'm just not that kind of girl. I know my worth and it's at least three times what you're cheap ass is offering.

You wouldn't know. You keep DMing me with low ball offers and I keep telling you that I'm just not that kind of girl. I know my worth and it's at least three times what you're cheap ass is offering.
How are you cosplaying online as a hooker but for prohibition against drugs?

Tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 1:29

And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.

How are you cosplaying online as a hooker but for prohibition against drugs?

:death:Are you trying to say that the only way someone can have a libertarian attitude toward commercial sex is to be high? Or is this your way of trying to say that legalizing drugs definitely is not a slippery slope into a thousand other things that are entirely unrelated? Or are you just threatened by a woman who is comfortable enough with her sexuality to express it?

Forum List

Back