Remember when the left said they were independent thinkers?

Very few people can claim to be "independent critical thinkers."
US4CC.meme.Computer_Kid.png

Yeah sure, I remember that. You never hear that anymore because it's not true, perhaps never was. But this is........

Yes, Democrats all said that, they don't think what the others to. Just through independent research and deep introspection, they all have the same position on every issue for the same reason justified by the same talking points. It's uncanny ...

Ain't it funny how Trump's vaccine went from something many libturds swore they wouldn't get, to something many libturds now flaunt as a snobbish and elitist form of social identity?

You'd think they'd be kissing Trump's ass by now, for the vaccine he gave them.

:laughing0301:

Remember when the left said they were independent thinkers?​

Yeah sure, I remember that. You never hear that anymore because it's not true, perhaps never was. But this is........

"This suggestion was met with boos, as can be heard in a video shared by Vox journalist Aaron Rupar."

And yet oddly, again, nowhere in the article does it actually LINK US to the alleged video! Just someone's third party reporting the claim. Fortunately I saw the video and heard the speech, and THERE WERE NO BOOS, not of Trump for saying to get the vaccine, there were actually some applause, and in the background, a little murmuring. Just more fake news by the fake media.

Ain't it funny how Trump's vaccine went from something many libturds swore they wouldn't get, to something many libturds now flaunt as a snobbish and elitist form of social identity?

You'd think they'd be kissing Trump's ass by now, for the vaccine he gave them.

:laughing0301:

Let's not forget that Biddum and Kammy themselves poo pooed the vaccine and said they themselves would not take it!

Let's not forget that Biddum and Kammy themselves poo pooed the vaccine and said they themselves would not take it!

Hell, I'm still waiting to all those phony, puffed-up celebrity libturds to leave the country, like they said they were gonna do when Trump was elected.

I was kinda hoping they'd start clinging to departing C-17s and climbing into the wheel wells.

"Gosh, I don't know if I can trust Trump enough to take it"............Ha ha ha! What do you expect, Xiden has never been more than aa used car salesman and the giggling commie has the character of a turd.

Forum List

Back