Remember when the left mocked Rand Paul being attacked?

The attack on Rand Paul wasn't politically motivated. This looks as if it probably was.

Either way, people making fun of Rand Paul were being pieces of shit then, too.

The attacker is a PRO NUDITY PROTESTOR, AND HEMP JEWELRY MAKER!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CFarley.jpg

Remember that time when Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi threatened to physically punch out President Trump...

...and instead her husband, Paul Pelosi, got the sh!t kicked out of him?!

That's NOT 'awesome' - that's KARMA!

I couldn't care if they were all murdered. You fascist seem to cry over Trump so much you sound like a miserable bitch.
Nobody cries over Trump, pointing out your hypocrisy involving the guy isn’t crying. However your post is useful in making my point. You just had to call me fascist, couldn’t help yourself. Next time will be one of your other favorite ist words because that’s how the left is. But you will be right back here whining about how mean and uncaring we are when bad things happen to you people. Are you starting to get it yet?

You do realize that he attacked Paul for piling leaves in his own yard, right? He was doing yard work too close to this mans property line, in that psychos opinion. Its disturbing that you agree.
He had a dust up with his neighbor. Nothing to do with politics. Again, that's not what happened to Paul Pelosi. His was a politically motivated attack.

There is nothing in that article that is even remotely related to his neighbor's attack--care to post something factual and relevant, idiot.

Forum List

Back