Texas House votes to limit teaching the Marxist Propaganda curriculum known as "Critical Race Theory"

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/11/critical-race-theory-texas-schools-legislature/
By a vote of 81-52, the House passed House Bill 3979 by Rep. Steve Toth, R-The Woodlands, early Tuesday morning, after about four hours of debate. The support in the chamber came over opposition from dozens of education, business and community groups. The lower chamber will have to vote again before it can send the legislation to the Senate, which has already approved a similar proposal. Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has been vocal about his support of the legislation.

Comment:

It's about time we started putting an end to this Frankfurt School communist propaganda movement intended to erode our structure and constitutional way of government.

Make no mistake--Critical Race Theory is used to erode our culture so that it can be more pliable to the ideals of Marxism. It is a mere subset of Critical Theory.

One more step to beating back this recent Neo-Marxist push.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/05/11/critical-race-theory-texas-schools-legislature/
By a vote of 81-52, the House passed House Bill 3979 by Rep. Steve Toth, R-The Woodlands, early Tuesday morning, after about four hours of debate. The support in the chamber came over opposition from dozens of education, business and community groups. The lower chamber will have to vote again before it can send the legislation to the Senate, which has already approved a similar proposal. Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick has been vocal about his support of the legislation.

Comment:

It's about time we started putting an end to this Frankfurt School communist propaganda movement intended to erode our structure and constitutional way of government.

Make no mistake--Critical Race Theory is used to erode our culture so that it can be more pliable to the ideals of Marxism. It is a mere subset of Critical Theory.

One more step to beating back this recent Neo-Marxist push.
What about critical race theory is Marxist? Have you ever read any Karl Marx? Do you have any formal education at all, regarding analyzing his works? What are you people babbling about? you don't even know.

Can‘t teach Texas kids that Slavery was bad
Sure you can.

You can't teach Texas kids that the entire founding of America and all the principles of liberty embedded in the founding are inherently racist and must be completely removed and replaced with Marxism (aka Critical Theory--rebranded as Critical Race Theory, but with the same Marxist goal).

Sure you can.

You can't teach Texas kids that the entire founding of America and all the principles of liberty embedded in the founding are inherently racist and must be completely removed and replaced with Marxism (aka Critical Theory--rebranded as Critical Race Theory, but with the same Marxist goal).

What Specifically do you oppose being taught.

Save me from the Commie, Commie, Commie nonsense
Give me something specifically incorrect about what is being taught

Limit? wtf - no - it should be banned not limited.
I agree, but they also want to maintain academic independence. This bill says a teacher cannot "require or make part of a course a series of race-related concepts, including the ideas that one race or sex is inherently superior to another race or sex, or that someone is inherently racist, sexist, or oppressive based on their race or sex."

Don't hold your breath. None of these frauds know a single thing about Critical Race Theory or Marxism. They are just mindless piranhas in a pol, and someone just threw in a carcass.

Sure you can.

That our country is inherently racist. That white people are inherently racist. That to correct the wrongs of the past, we must throw out our current societal structure and the constitution upon which it is based, and start over.

Anything wrong with that?

Sure you can.

By the way, do you know the goal of The Frankfurt School in creating the concept of Critical Theory? Do you know what they were trying to do?

Sure you can.

That our country is inherently racist. That white people are inherently racist. That to correct the wrongs of the past, we must throw out our current societal structure and the constitution upon which it is based, and start over.

See what I mean, rightwinger ? They know fuck all about any of this. This guy is just regurgitating someone else's opinion he read in a blog. He couldn't name one aspect of critical race theory if his life depended on it.

It shouldn't be in schools at all, ever.

School is to teach kids facts and give them knowledge to go out into the world. History, science, math, biology, chemistry, how to work in groups and as individuals, learn about art, how to create things in like woodshop, and so on. And kids have precious little time in schools during their formative years where their brains absorb the easiest and will help shape who they will become as adults. School is there to make them smarter to go out and be a productive adults.

Sure you can.

See what I mean, rightwinger ? They know fuck all about any of this. This guy is just regurgitating someone else's opinion he read in a blog. He couldn't name one aspect of critical race theory if his life depended on it.
Sure I can. I will bet I can discuss it much more clearly and demonstrate a complete mastery of the concepts than you. How do you think I am able to make the tie to Critical Race Theory's predecessor -- Critical Theory?

I read that "White Fragility" shit and it was the same goddamn thing.

The idea is to erode the fabric of western society by criticizing its structure and institutions as being inherently unjust and flawed, needing replacement. In this case, Marxists pushing Critical Race Theory are arguing that America is built on racism (pointing to slavery) and it is inherently bad/unjust and must therefore be replaced (with communism), but notice how we never hear a solution? (because the solution is the "C" word) All we hear is criticism. That's how the theory works.

Now, tell me how I am wrong.

Sure you can.

Actually he pretty much nailed the basic

You're saying it's not?

Sure you can.

Propaganda....none of that is in Critical Race Theory
What it teaches is the role racism played in our country

Racism played a major role in our history. To sugar coat it is misleading

Forum List

Back