Remember when Republican's had some sense of Climate Change

in June of 1989, just six months into his term, President Bush tabled amendments to the Clean Air Act to improve air quality in U.S. cities, reduce U.S. emissions of ozone-depleting substances (the ozone hole over the Antarctic had been discovered in 1984), and tackle acid rain, which had become a pressing issue. Coal-fired power plants, mostly in the Midwest, were polluting the atmosphere with sulfur dioxide, which was leading to acid rain in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic, damaging forests and killing aquatic wildlife. Canada was particularly affected (sadly, air currents ignore international boundaries), and U.S.-Canada relations were suffering as a result. President Bush sought to cap the total quantity of sulfur dioxide that could be emitted, and reduce that cap over time.

-----------------------------------------

Me neither, not for a long long time. I voted for him, but I will never vote republican again.
The left are delusional if they think they can fight mother nature and win.

Global warmists have polluted the environmental cause with politically driven bogus "climate science". Everyone is for clean air and water and that has nothing to do with the global warming canard.

Forum List

Back