Yuval Noah Harari spills the beans: ‘We just don’t need the vast majority of the population’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
COVID and the vaccines were just the beginning for these demons of the WEF.

Top World Economic Forum adviser Yuval Noah Harari has declared in a recent interview that the “vast majority” of the world’s 7.5 billion people are simply no longer needed due to technological advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning and bioengineering.

In one sentence, Harari validated what we “conspiracy theorists” have been saying for years, that globalist power elites want to rid the world of people deemed “useless” in their eyes. That’s why we call them global predators.

“We just don’t need the vast majority of the population,” said Harari, who is a historian, futurist, popular author and, most importantly, the chief adviser to Klaus Schwab, founder and director of the extremely influential WEF.

Every year the WEF entertains thousands of devoted followers at its headquarters in Davos, Switzerland. These devotees include heads of state, congressmen, governors, top corporate CEOs, even Hollywood entertainers and stars from the sports and music world. They are being fed a full diet of propaganda cooked up by Luciferian-influenced intellectuals like Harari and Schwab.

I highly recommend listening to Harari’s interview with Chris Anderson (posted August 9), who is head of the TED media group. Let me know in the comments what you think of his statements and his worldview.

Harari repeats his previous predictions of a “useless class” of “unemployable” humans. In past statements Harari has said these useless people will need to be kept pacified by drugs and entertainment, otherwise we’ve got a problem on our hands. How do we get rid of billions of useless eaters?

Top World Economic Forum adviser Yuval Noah Harari has declared in a recent interview that the “vast majority” of the world’s 7.5 billion people are simply no longer needed due to technological advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning and bioengineering.
In one sentence, Harari validated what we “conspiracy theorists” have been saying for years, that globalist power elites want to rid the world of people deemed “useless” in their eyes. That’s why we call them global predators.
“We just don’t need the vast majority of the population,” said Harari, who is a historian, futurist, popular author and, most importantly, the chief adviser to Klaus Schwab, founder and director of the extremely influential WEF.
Every year the WEF entertains thousands of devoted followers at its headquarters in Davos, Switzerland. These devotees include heads of state, congressmen, governors, top corporate CEOs, even Hollywood entertainers and stars from the sports and music world. They are being fed a full diet of propaganda cooked up by Luciferian-influenced intellectuals like Harari and Schwab.
I highly recommend listening to Harari’s interview with Chris Anderson (posted August 9), who is head of the TED media group. Let me know in the comments what you think of his statements and his worldview.

Harari repeats his previous predictions of a “useless class” of “unemployable” humans. In past statements Harari has said these useless people will need to be kept pacified by drugs and entertainment, otherwise we’ve got a problem on our hands. How do we get rid of billions of useless eaters?

The globalist reset, at it's core, requires a eugenics plan to depopulate anyone the coming neo-feudal lords will deem to be unnecessary.
Otherwise, the scheme falls apart from the weight of the humanity they have forced into dependency.
Sure, some of us will be kept around as servant/slaves, but the vast majority will not make the cut.
They have already started the culling process but most of the sheeple are still oblivious.

You have to read between the lines sometimes but the evil people in the world will tell you their intentions & most of us do not figure into their future plans, particularly if you aren't likely to become an obedient peasant just happy to be alive once the dust settles

He is correct about the inverted pyramid population. In the past we have had a regular pyramid population where the bulk of the population were workers and producers able to support the smaller population of non-workers. In this century, the pyramid will become inverted with the majority of the population unemployable being replaced by better manufacturing techniques, robots, better materials, etc. Add to that people living longer in retirement and you have a huge problem .

That doesn't mean the unemployable must die, it means we have a big problem on the horizon that we should start figuring out. I think the author intentionally chose his words to be inflammatory to get more views.

Think about the worthless scum who fill our streets at the drop of a hat, anytime some filthy criminal is arrested.

They use any excuse to "protest" - meaning, to riot, commit every kind of crime, loot and burn businesses, destroy neighborhoods, etc.

These filthy, useless pigs then have the nerve to blame their disgusting behavior on other people.

They're a complete waste of space. If they were gone our country would see huge improvements, instantly. Much lower crime rates, safer more peaceful cities, better neighborhoods, cleaner cities, less bitching and moaning.

Yes, the improvements would be wonderful. The idea of lowering our world population has been around for many decades. Nothing has ever been done about it.

As a result, world population continues to double, more people are starving, more local wars, more misery.

But, look on the bright side. At least some of the worthless vermin in shitholes like Shitcago and Baltimore are doing what they can each weekend to improve their cities. Bravo!!!

Last edited:

This guy is a total whack job, he is nuts.

He's projecting. When he talks about useless eaters, he's talking about himself.

He cannot point to a single useful thing he's done in his entire life.

Sounds like a good QOP republic.

Oh look. Another Nazi shitstain dreaming about genociding the undesirables.

Not every conservative is a Nazi, but all conservatives smooch the butts of the many Nazis among them
Listen, shiteater, the idea of cutting back on our out of control world population growth has been around for well over fifty years.

When I first read about it there was NO mention of specific groups. They were talking about probable problems that uncontrolled growth would cause.

We're seeing many of those problems today; ongoing famine in many parts of the world, shifting populations, local wars, failing societies, countries unable to sustain their own people. And, looking back it's easy to see that the problems caused by ever increasing world population are getting worse.

The problems are well known, but few - people or governments - are willing to even discuss the problems.

And, yes, there are plenty of lazy, worthless, often criminal types the world could easily do without.

Speaking as an American on America I agree.

We don't need black thugs, illegals, trannies, fags, freakzoids, and anti American folks running around. Ship em off or cremate the remains, either is fine with me. This is a bloated country of useless chaff.

Speaking as an American on America I agree.

We don't need black thugs, illegals, trannies, fags, freakzoids, and anti American folks running around. Ship em off or cremate the remains, either is fine with me. This is a bloated country of useless chaff.
De how the QOP works….

Forum List

Back