Remember when Obama said the NSA was only looking at terrorists?

The list of shit Obama said he would do, but then did the opposite of is in fact too large and boring to post. All Obama-bots here will defend Bush, er I mean Obama's polices anyways... I mean they really, really fucking hate people that disagree with them.

I didn't see this much sour apples when repubs(Bush admin.) were spying on it's citizens.

I wasn't posting on the board back then. On the other hand, if you had been where I was posting you would have seen me griping about it.

Why don't you point out all the posts where I supported Bush.

After you apologize I will admit I was lying about you.

i never said you did. Stop making things up

This wasn't your post?

Why would anyone be surprised by this? We told this back when it was passed under bush that it would be abused. But hey nothing to hide right?

People deserve it.

By the way, when did Bush say anything about the NSA collecting meta data? I already asked the other idiot that wanted to blame this on Bush, but he didn't answer. I expect you won't either.

thats directed at you? rather paranoid you are.
Why would he ever talk about meta data? We only really found out about this because of a leak.

Last edited:
i never said you did. Stop making things up

This wasn't your post?

Why would anyone be surprised by this? We told this back when it was passed under bush that it would be abused. But hey nothing to hide right?

People deserve it.

By the way, when did Bush say anything about the NSA collecting meta data? I already asked the other idiot that wanted to blame this on Bush, but he didn't answer. I expect you won't either.

Why would he ever talk about meta data? We only really found out about this because of a leak.

It was a response to my thread, wasn't it?

By the way, experts have said that the technology to do this did not exist 5 years ago. In fact, when the news first broke, experts were still saying that the tech to store and analyze gigabytes of data didn't exist, and were flabbergasted when the government admitted it. Unless you can prove them wrong, you can't blame Bush.

Last edited:
This wasn't your post?

By the way, experts have said that the technology to do this did not exist 5 years ago. In fact, when the news first broke, experts were still saying that the tech to store and analyze gigabytes of data didn't exist, and were flabbergasted when the government admitted it. Unless you can prove them wrong, you can't blame Bush.

I think the point he's trying to make is the attitude started with Bush.

Trading liberty for safety became pretty popular after 9/11, and it's only gotten worse since then.

You're a little too trigger-happy with trying to paint others as hypocrites.

This wasn't your post?

jesus not everything is about you.

sure i can. I can blame him, congress and the courts for allowing this to happen.
You motherfucking water carrier.

I didn't see this much sour apples when repubs(Bush admin.) were spying on it's citizens.

Um because it didnt happen?
But now the Left trots out "BOOSH". Or "They all do it". Or "What difference does it make."
Newsflash: Bush is not president. Obama has been president for 5years and this is happening under his administration. Someone in his administration is authorizing this. And it needs to quit otherwise we will end up worse than E.Germany.

sure i can. I can blame him, congress and the courts for allowing this to happen.

Which branch and which person has responsibility over NSA and DEA? Hint, it isnt Congress.

Trading liberty for safety became pretty popular after 9/11, and it's only gotten worse since then.

There were a fair number of conservatives who did not agree with Bush on a lot of things, this, the war in Iraq, you name it. But once we were at war he won his second term because most who voted him back in did so 'for the boys.' Just because they were not posting here and you did not encounter them doesn't mean they didn't exist. I was against the Patriot Act from day 1. And my brother was absolutely livid over Iraq. Pretty much every conservative I am personally acquainted with had some agenda with Bush. But by his second term, we had young men at war, which BTW didn't change when Obama was elected even though he said it would. Neither did Gitmo. Neither did the Patriot Act. Neither did anything Bush instituted. Obama was the new boss, same as the old boss. Just a lot whinier about 'the previous administration.'

Liberals love to say that Obama 'inherited' a mess. Well, so did Bush. Banks from Clinton's spendthrift years of a falsely inflated stock market, and from being forced to loan money to people who couldn't afford to pay it back, were already beginning to fail as early as the mid 90s, and that can be verified on the FDIC website. I personally took one of the worst financial hits of my life under Clinton.

Every president inherits problems that occurred under his predecessor.
Only Obama has made a fetish out of invoking it for his every failure.

When did I believe that?

When BOOOSH told you

Then groups like the ACLU was accused of being "aiding the enemy" when they saw the tea leaves. Too bad repubs didn't listen earlier. This is like trying to put the tooth paste back in the tube

Bush said that? Really? Can you document it?

You're right Quan...It never even happened. This is all new information and no one saw this coming.

:lol:

I think the attitude started with Roosevelt and the OSS, but I am not a partisan hack that wants to blame Bush for everything.

You are an idiot. Bush has no control over what is occurring now, the people responsible for allowing it are the people who vote for the people you keep trying to blame. That includes you, but not me, since no one I have ever voted for supported any of this.

When BOOOSH told you

Then groups like the ACLU was accused of being "aiding the enemy" when they saw the tea leaves. Too bad repubs didn't listen earlier. This is like trying to put the tooth paste back in the tube

Bush said that? Really? Can you document it?

You're right Quan...It never even happened. This is all new information and no one saw this coming.

:lol:

You get caught in a lie and deflect instead of admitting it.

Which branch and which person has responsibility over NSA and DEA? Hint, it isnt Congress.

who passed ndaa and the patriot act.....hint its congress.

Forum List

Back