About that shooting at the Balitmore university shooting...why the story disappeared so fast. Wanna guess?

Show me an example of marketing to the wrong people. This is just your opinion to support a premise that has no foundation.

True, but not the entire narrative. Colt mass produced the M-16 after obtaining the rights from Armalite and the gun was made available to both military and the semi-auto version to civilians (shortly after military adoption, long before this "Marketing to crazies" as you put it was put in place). When the patten ended, other manufactures jumped on the band wagon. Why, because of the 2A. But Colt did sell the AR-15, Semi-auto version to the public well before the patten ended.

Also, the military has always had SURPLUS. This surplus of arms which have historically been made available to the public. The only thing stopping the surplus of AR style rifles to the public is the full auto (which the public can get a license for FYI).

Your "Marketing to Crazies" premise is severely lacking.

The avenue is not closed. You can still go buy the ingredients. It's just a bit harder to do so.

Disagree. The 2A is a right. People like you feel it's not a right. The Founding Fathers would absolutely disagree with you.

So why isn't the majority turning. Because the vast majority understand that people have the right to project self and country from internal or external threats. A right that some of you want to give up because of the love of gov't, which is completely backwards in how we should view the gov't.

Wrong again. Yet, you provide no historical evidence or case logic.

Really, I don't care, and no one else does. I've said it before, a lot of people were affected by the economy, job losses, etc., And many picked themselves up and moved on. I shouldn't have even brought it up.

That's the narrative the Dems want you believing in. But that's not the case. We have an economy and a system that allows for the attainment of wealth. The individual decides on what amount it takes to make them happy, successful, etc., So if you're happy with where you're at in life, so be it. If not, then go make a change. The democratic party as I see them, is a party that points to success and says "Look at what they have, that's not fair, take it from them". Instead, the Dems should be focusing on the "how" and the tools available to succeed instead of vilifying success The republicans want to keep that success available and it should be done fairly with equity in opportunity.

I don't cling to either the bible or gun. In fact, I think making any correlation between Jesus/God/Christianity and Guns is complete bullshit and antithesis to the NT Jesus.

However, we as a citizens have the ability and right to bare arms.

Again, conjecture. There are plenty of civilians that take absolute responsibility with ownership, but also training. Joker Holmes and Awake the rapper, if that's the image you have, then you really don't understand the culture and poorly misinformed.

Clearly you're admitting your thought is opinion..."I think".

Read this (seriously) and come back to me:

The fact that very few owned guns at the time or shortly before the revolution supports the need for the people to be armed to keep balance between the gov't and the people. Thus why you need to read the above link and get back to me.

Cleary, not apples and oranges. The balance of power between the people is force. The founding fathers realized this.

I think the largest school tragedy was due to explosions.
Don't confuse Joey with facts. He knows what he knows! Often wrong but always certain, he will combine unsourced claims with filibustering-garnished, of course, with his usual personal attacks and lies.

Maryland is one of those traditionally Democrat slave states with an unconstitutional law against people under 21 possessing firearms. Yet they expect 18-21 year olds to be able to fight in a war to defend the country when the shit hits the fan.

The NRA was formed to prevent that kind of ignorant stupidity.
So a 18 ear old girl graduates high school and gets a job in Baltimore. She rents an apartment in a questionable area of town as it is all she can afford. She shares that apartment and the rent with another girl who is also 18.

Neither girl can legally posses a firearm in Maryland so if a rapist breaks into the apartment the only thing the two girls can do is throw cans of beans at him.

But if she joins the army she will learn how to use a real assault rife.

So a 18 ear old girl graduates high school and gets a job in Baltimore. She rents an apartment in a questionable area of town as it is all she can afford. She shares that apartment and the rent with another girl who is also 18.

Neither girl can legally posses a firearm in Maryland so if a rapist breaks into the apartment the only thing the two girls can do is throw cans of beans at him.

But if she joins the army she will learn how to use a real assault rife.

I enlisted at 17…….I could be sent overseas to use a rifle to kill for this country but couldn’t legally own a gun to protect my family………

I enlisted at 17…….I could be sent overseas to use a rifle to kill for this country but couldn’t legally own a gun to protect my family………

And when you were in, they didn't let you take that rifle home with you. You had to turn it in to the armorer at the arms vault.

Because there's no reason for you to have a gun like that outside of a battlefield.

And when you were in, they didn't let you take that rifle home with you. You had to turn it in to the armorer at the arms vault.

Because there's no reason for you to have a gun like that outside of a battlefield.

Tell that to the Israelis...........

When the democrat party brown shirts and terrorists, blm, antifa, and hamas supporters, riot, burn, loot and murder......that is when you need a rifle, as Korean store owners and Kyle Rittenhouse showed us....they are also excellent tools for regular violent criminals.

Tell that to the Israelis...........

When the democrat party brown shirts and terrorists, blm, antifa, and hamas supporters, riot, burn, loot and murder......that is when you need a rifle, as Korean store owners and Kyle Rittenhouse showed us....they are also excellent tools for regular violent criminals.

Um, okay, how many of those Korean stores remained open after the riots... you kind of lose good will of the community when you shoot at your customers.

Rittenhouse will spend the rest of his life bankrupt and unemployable. If he kept his pudgy ass in Antioch, it wouldn't be a problem.

Um, okay, how many of those Korean stores remained open after the riots... you kind of lose good will of the community when you shoot at your customers.

Rittenhouse will spend the rest of his life bankrupt and unemployable. If he kept his pudgy ass in Antioch, it wouldn't be a problem.

The Korean stores were never burned down, and Rittenhouse wasn't murdered in the street.

They also required that ALL personal firearms of personnel living on base to be stored in the unit's arms room. At least that was the rule in every unit I served in. You had to get the company commander's written permission to even remove your personal weapon to clean adjacent to the arms room. To remove it you had to have a reason that was satisfactory to the company commander and there was no appeal. One CO I had didn't even consider hunting with a valid base permit a satisfactory reason. After preparing for overseas movement when I had to alert the Army of personal weapons I intended to take with me for battlefield use, I nearly got court-martialed for refusing to bring them onto base (I lived off base) to store them in the arms room. That was by the CO who wouldn't allow hunting. He actually filed charges with the JAG who rejected them.

The Korean shop owners didn't fire a single shot. Just the appearance of armed men on the store rooftops was enough to deter the crowds of rioters and as far as I know none of the businesses went out of business.

The weapon he is using is a true assault weapon not just a semi-auto rifle that looks like a military rifle. It is the property of the military so I can understand why he has to turn it in.

If he lived in Florida he would be able to purchase a shotgun or firearm at age 18 if he is in the service.

snip

What are the requirements to purchase a firearm in Florida?

• Must be 21 years of age. Rifles and shotguns may be purchased by a person who is at least 18 when that person is a law enforcement officer or correctional officer as defined in F.S. 943.10 or service member as defined in F.S. 250.01.

The Korean shop owners didn't fire a single shot. Just the appearance of armed men on the store rooftops was enough to deter the crowds of rioters and as far as I know none of the businesses went out of business.

Actually, most of them went out of business because people stopped patronizing them after the riots.

And a lot of them were burned down.

Actually, most of them went out of business because people stopped patronizing them after the riots.

And a lot of them were burned down.

You would have to actually show a link to that information, which you can't.

Forum List

Back