Remember when obama had homeland buy 1.6 billion rounds of ammo and called for a civilian national security FORCE?

Your own post suggests Trump ended it.
It stopped in 2017 according to your info.

You must think all he had on his mind and agenda after taking office was undoing the crazy Obama Admin bullshit?
Actually, there was so much to undo that yeah, I could easily see it taking a year to get to it.
Where does it say it ended in 2017. That was just the last year the information was available for at that time.

It says that 2017 was the last time the data was available.
So unless you can find anything proving it continued, there is no reason to ASSUME it has.

I consider this opportunistic leftist "Journalism", always designed to paint trump in the worst light possible without flat out lying.

It's your article....so find where it has continued and we'll revisit.

PS...Common Sense
Since the military only uses 6 million rounds in a busy month, it was estimated the 1.6 BILLION rounds could last 20 years......
Why would they buy 20 YEARS worth of ammo EVERY YEAR ????
Sometimes Common sense answers most of the questions

Last edited:

One solicitation by the agency—for training centers and law enforcement personnel—was for "up to" 750 million rounds of training ammunition over the next five years, DHS spokesman Peter Boogaard told Whispers.

Another five-year contract allows for the purchase of "up to" 450 million rounds of ammunition, he said, and was also for law enforcement. Boogaard noted that the contract would be used by all DHS agencies except the Coast Guard.

"With more than 100,000 armed law enforcement personnel in DHS, significant quantities of ammunition are used to support law enforcement operations, quarterly qualifications, and training, to include advanced firearms training exercises," Boogaard told Whispers.

Still resurrecting that fake story?
Fake story? Did you see the link and the video of Obama talking about it?
Fake story
There was an option to buy over a billion rounds for all law enforcement agencies over many years.

That option was never exercised

You got this information from "Politifact", yet even there it is ambiguous and no clear evidence was presented either way.
They concluded it was "unlikely". Nowhere did they prove it impossible.
PolitiFact - Is the government 'stockpiling' hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition for domestic use?

In the grand scheme of this, the government is not 100% transparent with the population.
However, it was also "unlikely" at one point that the Obama Admin had supplied arms to mexican cartels. yet it turned out to be fact.

IIRC, there was in fact an ammo shortage that coincided with the approximate time of the alleged contract that lasted for quite a while.

No. You just need new material. Just because something worked a decade ago doesn't mean it will work today. Adults know Obama and the Clintons aren't on the ballot.
No but their pattern of corruption bleeds out of Biden and Rice's beady little eyes-- both of them. Americans see right through them.,

Obama and the Democrats didn’t kill 170,000 Americans in a pandemic, crash the economy utterly, and tear up all you trade deals.

Americans see right through Trump.

Obama and the Democrats didn’t kill 170,000 Americans in a pandemic, crash the economy utterly, and tear up all you trade deals.

Maybe Canadians have a short memory but the economy was setting record highs every quarter of Trump's first 3 years until the China virus.
0000001.png

Last edited:
The Denver Post, on February 15th, ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice. It confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security has issued an open purchase order for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. As reported elsewhere, some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers. Also reported elsewhere, at the height of the Iraq War the Army was expending less than 6 million rounds a month. Therefore 1.6 billion rounds would be enough to sustain a hot war for 20+ years. In America.

Yeap and antifa was formed shortly afterwards with soros dollars.

How could I forget. All his dumber than dirt idiots cheering him on as he talked about taking peoples freedom installing more federal cops just as well armed and trained as our military, a standing army.

No. You just need new material. Just because something worked a decade ago doesn't mean it will work today. Adults know Obama and the Clintons aren't on the ballot.
No but their pattern of corruption bleeds out of Biden and Rice's beady little eyes-- both of them. Americans see right through them.,

From 2009 through 2016, Obama systematically killed 1.7 million Americans. Separated 4 million children from their parents and caused starvation on the African continent.

Americans see right through Democrats

Fake story
There was an option to buy over a billion rounds for all law enforcement agencies over many years.

You got this information from "Politifact", yet even there it is ambiguous and no clear evidence was presented either way.
PolitiFact - Is the government 'stockpiling' hundreds of millions of rounds of ammunition for domestic use?

In the grand scheme of this, the government is not 100% transparent with the population.
However, it was also "unlikely" at one point that the Obama Admin had supplied arms to mexican cartels. yet it turned out to be fact.

IIRC, there was in fact an ammo shortage that coincided with the approximate time of the alleged contract that lasted for quite a while.
Look I don't know where you get your so called facts. obama did ship weapons behind the back of the Mexican Government. AK-47, Barrett 50 caliber sniper rifles, and everything in between. I have dealt with 4 of the 5 gun shops for 25 years and all told the same story. The second those weapons went out the front door they were gone.

You crazy leftist lie your ass off and wouldn't know a fact if it walked up, introduced it's self, then slapped the shit out of you. First these lying leftist tried to blame GWB who I think is an ass hole but his gun running was called wide reciver and was backed by the Mexican Government not behind their backs. The guns were also traced every step of the way. Over 2,000 weapons paid for by stimulus money . Over 600 deaths, most Mexican police and military. Less than 2 weeks later the faggot 0bama was in Mexico City giving a speech telling anyone listening all Mexico's violent crime was caused by American Gun owners. I guess eric holder was never found guilty of Contempt of Congress either. You leftist give genocide a good name. I'm informed and I'll call you every time. There will be no more lying from you stupid pecker heads.
5ad65b5264b73e06a4d86bbcc9bc8d37--liberal-humor-stupid-liberals.jpg

Fake story

Look I don't know where you get your so called facts. obama did ship weapons behind the back of the Mexican Government. AK-47, Barrett 50 caliber sniper rifles, and everything in between. I have dealt with 4 of the 5 gun shops for 25 years and all told the same story. The second those weapons went out the front door they were gone.

You crazy leftist lie your ass off and wouldn't know a fact if it walked up, introduced it's self, then slapped the shit out of you. First these lying leftist tried to blame GWB who I think is an ass hole but his gun running was called wide reciver and was backed by the Mexican Government not behind their backs. The guns were also traced every step of the way. Over 2,000 weapons paid for by stimulus money . Over 600 deaths, most Mexican police and military. Less than 2 weeks later the faggot 0bama was in Mexico City giving a speech telling anyone listening all Mexico's violent crime was caused by American Gun owners. I guess eric holder was never found guilty of Contempt of Congress either. You leftist give genocide a good name. I'm informed and I'll call you every time. There will be no more lying from you stupid pecker heads.View attachment 374194

Wait....did you just call ME a Leftist ????

:laughing0301:

The lying scum Right made a SUCKER out of you with their typical dishonest out of context editing!!!!
Can't you idiots come up with some new lies to mindlessly parrot?????

Obama was not talking about a “security force” with guns or police powers. He was talking specifically about expanding AmeriCorps and the Peace Corps and the USA Freedom Corps, which is the volunteer initiative launched by the Bush administration after the attacks of 9/11, and about increasing the number of trained Foreign Service officers who populate U.S. embassies overseas.

New Topics

Forum List

Back