Remember when Democrats said Trump gave mixed messages about taking the vaccine??

Can't make this shit up right?
I think it is important to see it put together like this.
And not just against Democrats. Both sides plays these games.
But this particular time it went too far.
At first the Democrats used a pandemic to make Trump look bad.. which I firmly believe the right would have done if it was Hillary also.
But to cast doubt into a vaccine that was being developed so to not give Trump credit???
That is too far.
But they did it. And they knew they were doing it. It's not like Trump was sitting in the labs developing the vaccine himself... he had exactly nothing to do with it's actual development. And - like I say - they knew that. But was very afraid he would get credit so chose to use scare tactics and cast doubt on it until after the election.

... not so much.
But I remember when the Democrats did before the election to instill doubt in the public as to not give any credit to Trump for the same vaccine only a few months later they said was 100% safe...

“I dont trust the President” is different from the Republicans “I don’t trust the science”

... not so much.
But I remember when the Democrats did before the election to instill doubt in the public as to not give any credit to Trump for the same vaccine only a few months later they said was 100% safe...

I think that Trump's effort to encourage vaccinations and distributing the vaccine was what was brought into question.

I think it is important to see it put together like this.
And not just against Democrats. Both sides plays these games.
But this particular time it went too far.
At first the Democrats used a pandemic to make Trump look bad.. which I firmly believe the right would have done if it was Hillary also.
But to cast doubt into a vaccine that was being developed so to not give Trump credit???
That is too far.
But they did it. And they knew they were doing it. It's not like Trump was sitting in the labs developing the vaccine himself... he had exactly nothing to do with it's actual development. And - like I say - they knew that. But was very afraid he would get credit so chose to use scare tactics and cast doubt on it until after the election.
Trump got the vaccine. He also got the booster. Why do you guys still refuse the vaccine?

... not so much.

Because he did. Remember when he hid it from the public that he had been vaccinated? That was less than a year ago.

... not so much.

Well you must realize this is a time when democrats wanted as many deaths as possible so they could cheat the election and blame Trump for all that they have done. They are a sick sick bunch.

Because he did. Remember when he hid it from the public that he had been vaccinated? That was less than a year ago.
No.
The left media SAID he was hiding it.
That argument is childishly ignorant. Why? Because he has repeatedly and consistently spoken publicly in favor of the vaccine. Every chance he had he has told people they should get vaccinated. Including his own rallies where he has gotten booed for saying it. Guess what he does the very next day? Does he stop his support? No. His last interview just the other day he said "this vaccine is one of the greatest achievements we have done in modern history".
Stop believing whatever you are told like a child.

No.
The left media SAID he was hiding it.
That argument is childishly ignorant. Why? Because he has repeatedly and consistently spoken publicly in favor of the vaccine. Every chance he had he has told people they should get vaccinated. Including his own rallies where he has gotten booed for saying it. Guess what he does the very next day? Does he stop his support? No. His last interview just the other day he said "this vaccine is one of the greatest achievements we have done in modern history".
Stop believing whatever you are told like a child.
Yet it is conservatives refusing to take the vaccine then blaming Biden for their own deaths.

You are an embarrassment to yourself, your family, and this country for believing that.

Democrats are Party first, above all else. That includes the country and the people. I don’t put anything past them. I mean, it is a fact that Fauci‘s agency helped to fund gain of function in Wuhan and lied about it under oath. It isn’t much of a stretch that the Democrats would pull out all the stops following Russian gate and two sham impeachments meanwhile Trump still leading heavily in the polls leading up to the election. Something drastic had to be done.

Yet it is conservatives refusing to take the vaccine then blaming Biden for their own deaths.
Not true.
Another child believing whatever you are told.
Question... what 2 demographics have the lowest vaccinated rates?
Hint" They clearly are not conservative based.

Not true.
Another child believing whatever you are told.
Question... what 2 demographics have the lowest vaccinated rates?
Hint" They clearly are not conservative based.
This is rich. More projection from the conservative. Trump supporters and Republicans have the lowest vaccination rates.

This is rich. More projection from the conservative. Trump supporters and Republicans have the lowest vaccination rates.
There is no way to quantify that.
And, even if that was true, it has no bearing on the argument that Trump has consistently supported the vaccine.
The left absolutely hates that. Can't stand to give the man credit for anything. Like you. You are a "never-Trumper".

Damn right, conservative. Twice impeached loser Trump ran this country into the ground.

You should be thanking Trump for setting the stage to have any sort of recovery from the Black Swan event of COVID. Biden’s policies are short-term adrenaline shots to the economy, but long term disasters. Free this and that is short-sighted “policy” that only fools thone getting the free stuff and the ignorant, indoctrinated masses. Those of us making the money and footing the bill can see the writing on the wall.

Damn right, conservative. Twice impeached loser Trump ran this country into the ground.
No
You were told that is what he did. And you gleefully swallow it.
Policy-wise, he actually did pretty good. And making that argument is very easy.
All you have to do is ask someone like you to give specific policies Trump did that "ran the country in the ground".
At that point a never-Trumper has no choice to start Googling, because they don't know any policies he did.
Then they end up looking stupid. There Google search will give them some. Only, it will have problem. Such as "Trump puts kids in cages"... but golly gee, Obama is the administration that built them and used them even more. And golly gee, Biden is still using similar "cages".
And on and on.
Your opinion is baseless. You only repeat what you have heard someone say.

No
You were told that is what he did. And you gleefully swallow it.
Policy-wise, he actually did pretty good. And making that argument is very easy.
All you have to do is ask someone like you to give specific policies Trump did that "ran the country in the ground".
At that point a never-Trumper has no choice to start Googling, because they don't know any policies he did.
Then they end up looking stupid. There Google search will give them some. Only, it will have problem. Such as "Trump puts kids in cages"... but golly gee, Obama is the administration that built them and used them even more. And golly gee, Biden is still using similar "cages".
And on and on.
Your opinion is baseless. You only repeat what you have heard someone say.

This is how they roll. They read MSM headlines and blurbs in social media from 15 year old kids.

Forum List

Back