Remember when all those Republicans supported DACA? Is this why so many conservatives hate the Republican Party almost as much as they hate Dems?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
When Trump was busting his ass to end DACA Fox poll after Fox poll was posted showing bipartisan support for the unconstitutional DACA bullshit.
Republicans can’t EVER stand firm in any fight with the Democrat Left….the nutless wonders always find a reason to cave and concede.
Geee, I wonder why the Left owns America.

When Trump was busting his ass to end DACA Fox poll after Fox poll was posted showing bipartisan support for the unconstitutional DACA bullshit.
Republicans can’t EVER stand firm in any fight with the Democrat Left….the nutless wonders always find a reason to cave and concede.

No

Establishment politicians want a surge of cheap labor.

Go after the children. What a surprise.

DACA is a rational and sensible policy, not to mention a humanitarian one.
Yeah....

It's REAL FUCKIN "HUMANITARIAN" to encourage turd world parents to ship their children to the US border with human smugglers even though they just might get trafficked as prostitutes, sold off as chattle or abandoned to die in the desert.

REAL FUCKIN "HUMANITARIAN", rational and even sensible if you're a fuckin moron.

LibiotBD1.jpg

Last edited:
DACA is a rational and sensible policy, not to mention a humanitarian one.
Crystal clear benefit to good, real, core, American citizens must be easily quantified in ALL “rational and sensible” policies. We do not write policy and or legislation that helps Mexico’s people and fucks our own….EVER!

Yeah....

It's REAL FUCKIN "HUMANITARIAN" to encourage turd world parents to ship their children to the US border with human smugglers even though they just might get trafficked as prostitutes, sold off as chattle or abandoned to die in the desert.

REAL FUCKIN "HUMANITARIAN", rational and even sensible if you're a fuckin moron.

Considering that's not what it does you probably shouldn't refer to others as morons. I'm so incredibly surprised you're completely ignorant on the issue... really.....

Considering that's not what it does you probably shouldn't refer to others as morons. I'm so incredibly surprised you're completely ignorant on the issue... really.....
The results speak for themselves, if you choose to ignore it that's on you and morons like you.

Forum List

Back