Remember Trump voters....wear RED on Election Day !!

It's our civic duty to counter the democrat corruption and take a stand....

The MSM wil be live broadcasting as they always do from the polling places, they simply can't resist it.....make it a sea of RED for all of the world to see...

Go Trump!!!!!
You think I want to be a TARGET for some Kenyan muslim black panther? Not likely, pilgrim.
It's ok brother....10's of millions of us will pick up the slack....

The MSM wil be live broadcasting as they always do from the polling places, they simply can't resist it.....make it a sea of RED for all of the world to see...

Go Trump!!!!!
You think I want to be a TARGET for some Kenyan muslim black panther? Not likely, pilgrim.
But OBAMA is flooding the polls with illegal RAPIST MURDERS and Kenyan Black Panthers. OMG

Go Trump!!!!!
But OBAMA is flooding the polls with illegal RAPIST MURDERS and Kenyan Black Panthers. OMG
They won't be able to miss us.....

Go Trump!!!!!
What the fuck is this post? A call for a Pep Rally for some sporting event?

ROTFLMAO. Fucking loon.
It's an American thing...you wouldn't understand....
Soviet-Union.jpg
Yes owebo will be wearing his commie red. Or is it spelled Comey

Go Trump!!!!!
What the fuck is this post? A call for a Pep Rally for some sporting event?

ROTFLMAO. Fucking loon.
It's an American thing...you wouldn't understand....
Soviet-Union.jpg
Yes owebo will be wearing his commie red. Or is it spelled Comey
Look for me!!!

Red, like Red China or Red Russia...somehow seems appropriate if you think about it.

Yeah, a bunch of really fat people and old guys yelling at kids to get off their lawn.

You don't even need to wear red. Everyone knows.
You shine your jackboots?

You shouldn't have dropped out of middle school.

If you had gotten an education, you would realize why.
Unlike you, I didn't go to public school.....

I will look for,you in your rainbow shirt at the polls.....

Yeah, a bunch of really fat people and old guys yelling at kids to get off their lawn.

You don't even need to wear red. Everyone knows.
You shine your jackboots?

You shouldn't have dropped out of middle school.

If you had gotten an education, you would realize why.

Toro,

Just to point out... Your signature is of Liverpool F.C. or otherwise known as the 'Reds'...

But I agree with you... This is about tribal warfare, they don't know policies just are you in my tribe and not in theirs...

I talk with deep Red guys all the time while gaming and they will swear GOP and being a conservative... Hate Hillary...

I tell them I think Obamacare is bad and they agree.. I say it is crap and they get excited...

I say we should have something that is basic healthcare, plastic seats, you have to wait a bit (but not affect your health), public wards in admitted to hospital and no choice of doctor(unless he is really bad)... And that is no bloody Obamacare...

They think and go that isn't the worse... No bloody frills but you get looked after some good folks that hard up... If you want more get your own insurance and the government will stay the heck out of that... 'Ye, like that...'

Then I would say Obama would never give you that.. 'Bloody right he would never give that'...

So you describe Universal Healthcare (with Private on top) and they agree with you...

It is all tribal...

Forum List

Back