Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

ok um yes he would not have been shot in the stomach if on his knees surrenduring you idiot

He would have been shot in the head once. The multiple shots to one arm are further proof. He was swinging his arm UP which is what one does when running
And the accounts "Hands Up", per the reports that I have provided that JoeB ignores states that his hand could have been up looking at the recent gunshot wound he received.

You and IM2 are the same person. You have to be. And don't even try to explain how you will call IM2 out.. because you're just as ignorant as he is when presented with information that you don't agree with.

Nope, I call IM2 out all the time. just like I call you out.

First bullet hit him in the hand, when he assaulted the cop in the car and went after his service pistol. All the forensic evidence is there. Why don't you read so you don't sound pathetic.
You are leaving a bunch of parts out there. There was a struggle inside the car over a gun, because Wilson really needed to pull a gun on a jaywalker. After he was hit, Brown ran away, losing both of his shoes in the process, and Wilson chased him. At that point, Brown stopped, turned, and according to at least 14 witnesses, had his hands up before Wilson started shooting 6 more rounds at him.

So, um, yeah, I just can't see how an injured, barefoot person with his hands up really required to be shot 6 times.

I can see how a pissed off cop could do that, though.

You are leaving a bunch of parts out there. There was a struggle inside the car over a gun, because Wilson really needed to pull a gun on a jaywalker. After he was hit, Brown ran away, losing both of his shoes in the process, and Wilson chased him. At that point, Brown stopped, turned, and according to at least 14 witnesses, had his hands up before Wilson started shooting 6 more rounds at him.

So, um, yeah, I just can't see how an injured, barefoot person with his hands up really required to be shot 6 times.

Wrong

There were no such credible witnesses. Brown attacked the officer int he car and attempted to take the weapon which is a lethal attack

He turned and charged the officer which the autopsies and all physical evidence proves.
It was justified.

BTW you are a proven fucking liar

Brown was never shot in the stomach as you claimed

Wrong

There were no such credible witnesses. Brown attacked the officer int he car and attempted to take the weapon which is a lethal attack

Which has nothing to do with him being shot when he had his hands up.

He turned and charged the officer which the autopsies and all physical evidence proves.

What "Credible evidence"? The only thing the evidence proves is that this boy was shot another six times AFTER the altercation in the car.

Brown was never shot in the stomach as you claimed
He was shot in the chest. Same difference

1713439360050.png

Which has nothing to do with him being shot when he had his hands up.
The reports I have provided reveal that Brown, after assaulting the cop, going for his firearm, and then being shot in the hand, left the officer and vehicle. Forensic evidence point to this fact. The cop was being assaulted and Brown was going for his firearm. Brown is now a physical threat.

Witness accounts at this point all varied and few could be considered valid due to contradictions with the forensic evidence.
After Brown left the vehicle, he turned, and per the officers account, charged back at the officer. Understanding the threat, the officer stopped the threat.

Michael Brown chose poorly. You deny the personal actions of thug, every which way. You ignore forensic evidence.
What "Credible evidence"? The only thing the evidence proves is that this boy was shot another six times AFTER the altercation in the car.

He was shot in the chest. Same difference

View attachment 933874
Police and any personal firearm training says to fire till the threat was stopped.

The reports I have provided reveal that Brown, after assaulting the cop, going for his firearm, and then being shot in the hand, left the officer and vehicle. Forensic evidence point to this fact. The cop was being assaulted and Brown was going for his firearm. Brown is now a physical threat.

Again, you leave out the part where the officer chased brown, and then shot him. He could have just as easily let him run away at that point. He escalated the situation at every turn.

Witness accounts at this point all varied and few could be considered valid due to contradictions with the forensic evidence.
After Brown left the vehicle, he turned, and per the officers account, charged back at the officer. Understanding the threat, the officer stopped the threat.
The "threat" was an unarmed, barefoot, wounded kid with his hands up.

Police and any personal firearm training says to fire till the threat was stopped.

Well, that's the shit that needs to stop. This was the argument Jason Van Dyke used when he tried to justify why he put 16 rounds into Laquan McDonald. The jury didn't buy that shit. You see, that's what happens when you let a jury decide instead of trying to bury the case like they did with Brown.

You are leaving a bunch of parts out there. There was a struggle inside the car over a gun, because Wilson really needed to pull a gun on a jaywalker.
Wrong, He wasn't stopping Brown for jaywalking. He stopped Brown as he was recognized as a possible suspect of a recent theft. Which he was. Stop twisting the facts. And you are IM2, just the opposite. Bitter, over the hill middle aged troll. I think you, like IM2, like getting a rise out of people. It's a odd personality trait and you really should seek therapy.
After he was hit, Brown ran away, losing both of his shoes in the process, and Wilson chased him. At that point, Brown stopped, turned, and according to at least 14 witnesses, had his hands up before Wilson started shooting 6 more rounds at him.
Most of those witness accounts, if you ready ANY of the documentation I provided, were not credible or didn't line up with the forensic evidence.

You, yourself, having been former military, should understand how quickly someone can close in on another human being. And in times of distress or adrenaline, one's reaction times can be affected. As I stated in another response, Police are trained to stop the threat. Michael Brown was a threat. He was stopped. Michael Brown choose poorly that day.

And, I'm beginning to think that your time in the military, is all fluff and lies. None of your posts support any thought or idea that would come from ex-military.

I dont see many people saying she was a poor little white girl attacked by some mean ol black girl. Where you get this narrative from I dont know. Well ther emigt be one or two.... but mostly its about what you do after you get in a fight. Who cares who started it? it was obviously a school girl fight and not a mugging, but you CANNOT sit on top of someone. and bash their head into the concrete thinking that wont do any serious damge, unless your a total retard OR trying to do some serious damage.
Black girl could have just punched her and got her point made loud and clear. I have the feeling you have zero sympathyy for a girl who migt now end up living as a vegetable... because she was guilty of getting in school girl fights.. thats damn pathetic

Given the demographics of the school and the neighborhood black peoples' love of violence and hate crimes, harassment by blacks is pretty an everyday thing for the handful of white kids. If you don't fight they will see that as a green light to mob assault you every day, and eventually some of the feral animals will kill somebody.

Well, that's the shit that needs to stop. This was the argument Jason Van Dyke used when he tried to justify why he put 16 rounds into Laquan McDonald. The jury didn't buy that shit. You see, that's what happens when you let a jury decide instead of trying to bury the case like they did with Brown.
I don't know the details. If the threat is stopped, and you walk up and put more rounds into someone, that can be questionable.
But, no, shoot till the threat is stopped. That's not going to change.

Wrong, He wasn't stopping Brown for jaywalking. He stopped Brown as he was recognized as a possible suspect of a recent theft. Which he was. Stop twisting the facts. And you are IM2, just the opposite. Bitter, over the hill middle aged troll. I think you, like IM2, like getting a rise out of people. It's a odd personality trait and you really should seek therapy.

Actually, Wilson's story was all over the place. Sometimes he said he stopped them for jaywalking, sometimes for the supposed altercation at the convenience store. NEITHER incident really justified escalating to LETHAL force, by the way.

In the document Wilson, admits that he’d been accused of excessive force and of racial discrimination while working as a police officer in Ferguson, and that he had used the “n-word” while referring to African Americans.

In the Department of Justice investigation of Brown’s death, investigators concluded witness accounts that Wilson reached out of his vehicle and grabbed Brown by the neck were inconsistent with physical and forensic evidence. However, Wilson admits in the document to reaching out and grabbing Brown by the forearm.

In the document below, Wilson admits Brown never tried to remove his gun from the holster. In grand jury testimony, Wilson said Brown grabbed his gun and that he feared for his life.

McCormick said attorneys ask very specific questions in a “request for admissions” and that the document doesn’t tell the full story of what happened that day. But if Wilson’s admissions contradict his previous testimony, it could undermine the credibility of his entire version of events.

“Well I think that it does, if he lied about this particular thing which he used to justify his conduct at the time, what else did he lie about,” said McCormick.

Most of those witness accounts, if you ready ANY of the documentation I provided, were not credible or didn't line up with the forensic evidence.

The supposed "Forensic evidence" is that his shirt wasn't pulled up over his head like it would have been when he put his hands up. (This is only for the Chest shot, not the arm shots or head shot. That works if you put your arms straight up, but not if you just have your hands up parallel to your body.

I'll take the word of 14-22 witnesses before speculation of where a tee-shirt SHOULD be.

You, yourself, having been former military, should understand how quickly someone can close in on another human being. And in times of distress or adrenaline, one's reaction times can be affected. As I stated in another response, Police are trained to stop the threat. Michael Brown was a threat. He was stopped. Michael Brown choose poorly that day.

And, I'm beginning to think that your time in the military, is all fluff and lies. None of your posts support any thought or idea that would come from ex-military.
If I shot a barefoot, unarmed kid in the military, I probably would have been courtmaritalled.

You are leaving a bunch of parts out there. There was a struggle inside the car over a gun, because Wilson really needed to pull a gun on a jaywalker.

Wilson didn't pull his gun until Brown tried to take it from him. When Brown tried to take Wilson's gun, it was still in the holster.
After he was hit, Brown ran away, losing both of his shoes in the process, and Wilson chased him. At that point, Brown stopped, turned, and according to at least 14 witnesses, had his hands up before Wilson started shooting 6 more rounds at him.

Wilson likely did not even know that Brown was shot in the hand.

Can you see how someone is required to be shot for advancing threateningly on an officer after trying to take the officer's gun?
You have consistently twisted the details of the events as pointed out above.

Again, you leave out the part where the officer chased brown, and then shot him. He could have just as easily let him run away at that point.

He didn't let him run away because while confronting Brown he spotted the stolen cigars in Brown's hand and realized Brown and his buddy fit the description put out on the police radio of the two guys who stole the cigars from the convenience store.
He escalated the situation at every turn.

And Brown's attempt to take Wilson's gun was not an escalation?
The "threat" was an unarmed, barefoot, wounded kid with his hands up.
Brown wasn't a kid, he was eighteen. In the eyes of the law, that made him an adult.

you are a liar

There were no such witnesses

he charged the cop proven fact
There were so called self appointed witnesses that said Michael Brown was kneeling in the street with his hands up saying "don't shoot ". Officer Wilson walked up and shot him in the back of the head. That's why they weren't called as witnesses. Their story was too absurd.

Wilson didn't pull his gun until Brown tried to take it from him. When Brown tried to take Wilson's gun, it was still in the holster.
According to Wilson's own statement, he didn't try to take the gun until Wilson pulled it out of the holster.

Seems to me you don't pull a gun on a jaywalker or a shoplifter.

Wilson likely did not even know that Brown was shot in the hand.
Really? Seems like if there was a shot in a confined space, there would be blood splatter.
Can you see how someone is required to be shot for advancing threateningly on an officer after trying to take the officer's gun?

Unarmed, barefoot, wounded and trying to give up isn't a threat.

He didn't let him run away because while confronting Brown he spotted the stolen cigars in Brown's hand and realized Brown and his buddy fit the description put out on the police radio of the two guys who stole the cigars from the convenience store.
That didn't make any sense. If that were the case, why would he treat them like jaywalkers if they were robbery suspects?

According to Wilson's own statement, he didn't try to take the gun until Wilson pulled it out of the holster.

He pulled it out of the holster because Brown was attacking him.
Seems to me you don't pull a gun on a jaywalker or a shoplifter.

He didn't. He pulled it on a jaywalker who was attacking him.
Really? Seems like if there was a shot in a confined space, there would be blood splatter.

Maybe, maybe not. But the fact remains that the following shots were fired because Brown was advancing on him.
Unarmed, barefoot, wounded and trying to give up isn't a threat.

Except, that's not how it went down.
That didn't make any sense. If that were the case, why would he treat them like jaywalkers if they were robbery suspects?
This has been explained to you multiple times before and is what Wilson testified at trial; when he confronted them for walking in the street he was not aware they were the guys from the convenience store theft. It was when he noticed the cigars in Brown's hand that the two fit the description of the suspects in the police radio call just minutes before.

Forum List

Back