Remember?,Since 2017,It's Been The Obama Economic Boom Continuation?,Are We Still In The Obama Economy?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
We have all seen those hosts/guest/commentators give Obama about 85% credit for the amazing economy of 2017/2018/2019.Right?
So does this mean that our latest crash is all on Obama's watch?
This would be a great topic for Rush Limbaugh to speak of. And what happens if we get thru this, this summer and we bounce back?
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

I don't know how Obama did it, but he set up his economy to collapse three years after he left office.

I don't know how Obama did it, but he set up his economy to collapse three years after he left office.
i would love to see a fox host ask a liberal this question,,,any of those guests that just gloated that we are still in the obama economy.

i would love to see a fox host ask a liberal this question,,,any of those guests that just gloated that we are still in the obama economy.
I figured, the economy was Trumps buy 6 months or less after the Trump tax breaks. He owns the economy. If the economy gets back to January numbers, he would definitely deserve credit, but no hold breath.

I figured, the economy was Trumps buy 6 months or less after the Trump tax breaks. He owns the economy. If the economy gets back to January numbers, he would definitely deserve credit, but no hold breath.
Trump gets credit as soon as the election was over. Companies were coming back to the US in droves.

Trump gets credit as soon as the election was over. Companies were coming back to the US in droves.
If they started coming back in droves the day after election with unproven leadership, not even in place for months, that was just as irrational as the current run on toilet paper to prepare for dubious Armageddon.

Lol, the op saw you coming...

If they started coming back in droves the day after election with unproven leadership, not even in place for months, that was just as irrational as the current run on toilet paper to prepare for dubious Armageddon.
Let me say, the plans were in place the week after the election. Okay? :) Thank you for making me correct that.

That is how it works. Since Trump set foot on the stage he has boasted that the good economy was all his and his minions have agreed.

Now I see that they want to backtrack. Well look at it this way the economy has been on a upward swing since 2 or 3 years after the stimulus package when many re-pubs didn't believe it would work.

yet even when bush did his stimulus package, the recession still came. hmmmm

They talk about the low unemployment rates, strong stock market, the oil boom was all thanks to Trump who at most only got a tax break which is what every president since Kennedy has done.

Now the new stimulus package begs the question, was everything that good that they need to get into debt with another trillion dollars which was right after the trillion dollar tax break in 2017. Were they disingenuous with how well the economy was doing

I can see why they now want to throw a trillion dollars out there but the reality is that its a short term fix and just because its an election year.

Politicians may be fickle depending on who is in power but this is a election year.

The election can be bought well that has been true for awhile. Still the difference is with the repubs most of the money goes to the rich and a little something for the rabble who vote.

Yet why do millionaires give money to demo's when they can do a lot better with repubs

Sometimes it not all about the money when you have plenty of it.

That is how it works. Since Trump set foot on the stage he has boasted that the good economy was all his and his minions have agreed.

Now I see that they want to backtrack. Well look at it this way the economy has been on a upward swing since 2 or 3 years after the stimulus package when many re-pubs didn't believe it would work.

They talk about the low unemployment rates, strong stock market, the oil boom was all thanks to Trump who at most only got a tax break which is what every president since Kennedy has done.

Now the new stimulus package begs the question, was everything that good that they need to get into debt with another trillion dollars which was right after the trillion dollar tax break in 2017. Were they disingenuous with how well the economy was doing

I can see why they now want to throw a trillion dollars out there but the reality is that its a short term fix and just because its an election year.

Politicians may be fickle depending on who is in power but this is a election year.

The election can be bought well that has been true for awhile. Still the difference is with the repubs most of the money goes to the rich and a little something for the rabble who vote.

Yet why do millionaires give money to demo's when they can do a lot better with repubs

Trump deserves the credit and the stimuli that Obama got for "Shovel ready jobs..." well, it was needed, but honestly he could have done so much more if he concentrated on the economy instead of Obamacare. He was working on his legacy from day one. Then he spurred the division and turned out to be a racist with Holder, his "wing man." "Trayvon could have been my son shit", the Gates debacle where Obama sided with the guy who was breaking into his house and the police wanted to see his ID. "The police needed a lesson. " BS

Trump deserves the credit and the stimuli that Obama got for "Shovel ready jobs..." well, it was needed, but honestly he could have done so much more if he concentrated on the economy instead of Obamacare. He was working on his legacy from day one. Then he spurred the division and turned out to be a racist with Holder, his "wing man." "Trayvon could have been my son shit", the Gates debacle where Obama sided with the guy who was breaking into his house and the police wanted to see his ID. "The police needed a lesson. " BS
The Democrat party is going downhill. The way Democrats support black privilege is going to cost them votes in November.

He didn't bother me one way or the other. I used his eight years to put my retirement plans back in order and retired. Not that concerned with social plans and also no longer that concerned the rest of the economy. I'm satisfied. I just never liked or approved of either of the two main choices of 2016 and still don't. Regardless of economic issues, I will not be voting trump this year. Thank God the right wing could not tease the Hill to run again for the Dems. If they had, I might have had to vote 3rd party for the 2nd time in my life.

Forum List

Back