Is The Coronavirus Really Contagious?

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
Definitely yes! Here's how fast it's spreading: it took 67 days to reach 100,000 cases worldwide. After that, it took just 11 days to get to 200,000 cases. And then it only took 4 days to get to 300,000 cases. And that's just known cases. The real numbers are almost certainly higher.

Misleading since the significant increase in testing for COVID-19 is a factor in the increased total.

Last edited:
Misleading since the significant increase in testing for COVID-19 is a factor in the increase total.
Well, yeah! There may have been 100,000 cases sooner than 67 days, etc. That just proves that it's even worse than these numbers show.

The virus lasted for 17 days on a cruise ship.

Yet over 80% of the people on the Cruise Ship NEVER got the disease at all:

Diamond Princess Mysteries

LINK

Yeah, just ignore the warnings.

1585027195644.png

Yet over 80% of the people on the Cruise Ship NEVER got the disease at all, nearly 50% who did get infected showed NO symptoms at all:

Diamond Princess Mysteries

LINK
Your point being what? That there's nothing to worry about?

I answered Lakota's statement with facts to show that despite the long exposure time, most didn't get infected anyway, long after the INCUBATION time has passed:

Lakota,

Facts you overlook:

Yet over 80% of the people on the Cruise Ship NEVER got the disease at all, nearly 50% who did get infected showed NO symptoms at all:

This after 17 days!

Never said anything else, yet you and Lakota thinks I am being coy with it, try thinking about what I actually said....., not play mental games with me. The article you and Lakota have ignored, would have greatly expanded on what I said, too bad you are too lazy.....

Forum List

Back