Dems try to kill 2 birds with one stone !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Why are dems delaying the aid bill that helps worker and business owners ?? why are they slowing the process with insane outrageous demands ?? they are trying to accomplish 2 things at once and both of these things are absolutely evil ! by obstructing the bill they are hoping that it damages the economy so they can pin the collapse on the Right ! secondly by delaying or blocking funds they may force The shutdown to end to soon before the virus is contained in order to save our economy ! in doing so we risk the virus exploding and crippling the country again ! you see if the aid is approved that would allow workers and business to weather the crisis for a few days or a couple of more weeks which may be critical in containing and stopping the virus ! in short they are happy with hurting the economy and they are happy stopping social distancing prematurely by forcing the economy to open to early and causing the pandemic to get worse ! they have America and Americans over a barrel and they are going to take advantage of it for political reasons only ! disgusting !

The democrats are in the catbird's seat. Trump is screwed no matter what happens:
1. He opens businesses early and then the virus explodes and people die. An albatross for November.
2. He delays opening businesses, businesses fail, unemployment goes up, another albatross for November.

It's obvious that Democrats are doing everything in their power to blow up our economy and debt. They have absolutely no good intentions. For Trump to succeed, it will have to be in spite of a big Democrat headwind, but it was like that with everything else he already accomplished. When will this country smarten up and get rid of these lowlife, obstructionist Democrats.

The democrats are in the catbird's seat. Trump is screwed no matter what happens:
1. He opens businesses early and then the virus explodes and people die. An albatross for November.
2. He delays opening businesses, businesses fail, unemployment goes up, another albatross for November.
Trump will spin up a narrative about some tremendous ground breaking moves he made to make us the greatest country ever... his bots will parrot it and the cycle of insanity will continue

It's obvious that Democrats are doing everything in their power to blow up our economy and debt. They have absolutely no good intentions. For Trump to succeed, it will have to be in spite of a big Democrat headwind, but it was like that with everything else he already accomplished. When will this country smarten up and get rid of these lowlife, obstructionist Democrats.
Sounds to me like the big sticking point was the unregulated slush fund the Reps had in their bill. Manuchin said this AM that they are moving towards adding restrictions and oversight on those funds. Is that something that you think is a good thing or a bad thing?

Sounds to me like the big sticking point was the unregulated slush fund the Reps had in their bill. Manuchin said this AM that they are moving towards adding restrictions and oversight on those funds. Is that something that you think is a good thing or a bad thing?
:th_spinspin:

If that was the true sticking point, I agree. I remain concerned that it will not be the real reason.

Trump will spin up a narrative about some tremendous ground breaking moves he made to make us the greatest country ever... his bots will parrot it and the cycle of insanity will continue
People all over the country are hating on democrats. Everywhere. You can't see it by having your head stuck to the MSM.

Speaking of insanity. How could the dems nominate someone like Biden, baggage and all, over someone like Cuomo?
I'm not handicapping the election, but when voters see the debates, and democrat policies, its over. I'm mystified...WTF are they seeing????

Speaking of insanity. How could the dems nominate someone like Biden, baggage and all, over someone like Cuomo?
I'm not handicapping the election, but when voters see the debates, and democrat policies, its over. I'm mystified...WTF are they seeing????
what they are seeing is a possibility to win in Nov if they can hurt the American people and the economy ! they are masters of lies deceit and placing blame for their own evil actions ! the democratic party is a bigger threat to America than any enemy we have ever faced !

Last edited:
what they are seeing is a possibility to win in Nov if they can hurt the American people and the economy ! they are masters of lies deceit and placing blame for their own evil actions ! the democratic party is a bigger threat to America than any enemy we have ever faced !
obama right.jpg

The Bill Schummer and Pelosi Torpedoed was the best, but they wanted to submit a 1,200 Porkulus Bill that was DOA the moment they pulled that crap. Nancy wants to be emperor, but she's Senile and going to Hell. Sniveling Chuck Schummer will be right behind her.

Of course I'm for restrictions on ALL money government sees fit to pass out. All accountability is good. Conservatives believe in fiscal responsibility even though our current dysfunctional system rewards irresponsible spending. If it didn't, the Democrats would have been out of business long ago.

:th_spinspin:
That’s a great way to avoiding answering the question. Is that the spin you are talking about?

Joe is a very liked guy fresh of off 8 years as VP to one fo the most popular presidents in our history. He represents stability, maturity, compassion and unity... something that has been seriously lacking with Trump

Of course I'm for restrictions on ALL money government sees fit to pass out. All accountability is good. Conservatives believe in fiscal responsibility even though our current dysfunctional system rewards irresponsible spending. If it didn't, the Democrats would have been out of business long ago.
Well good... because the republicans had an unregulated slush fund in their plan. Dems said no... now it appears there will be restrictions and accountability on those funds. The Dems also tried to load up a bunch of pork which was a needless waste of time... hope they can get the deal done today

Forum List

Back