Remember, in 2016, when ALL OF THE LEFT claimed that if Trump won the economy would collapse?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Screenshot_20191107-190017_Google.jpg

Pepperidge Farm remembers!

And don't forget if Trump tries to take on China it will also collapse the economy!

It just stalled it. The gains from this week are pretty much all due to good news from the trade war.

Prior to the last week all the markets had been stagnant since Jan 2018

I remember when Reagan was elected, I was playing in a Gospel band and we opened for a traveling evangelist at a black church in Omaha, Nebraska. He said Reagan was the antichrist because his name Ronald Wilson Reagan had 6 letters in his first, middle and last name. He was serious.

And don't forget if Trump tries to take on China it will also collapse the economy!

It just stalled it. The gains from this week are pretty much all due to good news from the trade war.

Prior to the last week all the markets had been stagnant since Jan 2018
I heard that the next crash is going to go down like this.

2 brokers talking .......1 guy yells I HOPE YOUR WIFE IF DOING WELL.....

Well the floor thought they heard SELL........and the whole place goes to shit.

I don't care about the Globalist gambling problem...........What matters to me is the people of this country going to work and making a living..........In that Regard...........WE ARE DOING WELL..........

I remember when Reagan was elected, I was playing in a Gospel band and we opened for a traveling evangelist at a black church in Omaha, Nebraska. He said Reagan was the antichrist because his name Ronald Wilson Reagan had 6 letters in his first, middle and last name. He was serious.

My mother is still convinced that Obama is the anti-christ.

He sucked hairy balls.....................but loved his IRS..........mullahs....lets give them cash on the tarmac..........

Did so well in Libya........Syria..........perhaps he is doing coloring books........with his leftover crayons on Syria......

Oh shit............that\s the IRS calling.......he must have heard that.......OMFG

He sucked hairy balls.....................but loved his IRS..........mullahs....lets give them cash on the tarmac..........

Did so well in Libya........Syria..........perhaps he is doing coloring books........with his leftover crayons on Syria......

Oh shit............that\s the IRS calling.......he must have heard that.......OMFG

damn, the board is filled with drunk people tonight.

Paul Krugman, the absolute GURU of the Left, predicted that the stock market would collapse immediately if Trump were to win the election.

The DOW took off on that Wednesday, and remains at record levels, breaking new records periodically.

My personal 401k has increased by several hundred thousand dollars since Trump was elected.

Just a coincidence, I'm sure. But if it looks like one of the Clown Car folks is going to win in November, I'm cashing out and putting cash under the mattress.

Remember, in 2016, when ALL OF THE LEFT claimed that if Trump won the economy would collapse?

Fuck no, in fact I don't remember any time in any year anywhere ever when ALL OF THE LEFT or ALL OF THE RIGHT or ALL OF THE MIDDLE "claimed" a fucking thing. What in the wide world of Fuck is WRONG with you??

The Democrats have done all they can to make their THREAT come true...

damn, the board is filled with drunk people tonight.
Nope...........I think the dang markets are a damned scam..........derivatives.....from hell........BS......never changed my positions on it.

Sarcasm escapes you with IRS..............

Speak into the microphone..........did the IRS target conservative groups.............and if so did any of them go to jail.................Where\s the justice.....hmmm............you do believe in that now don't you.........

Come to think of it, we never got that war with North Korea the left promised us that Trump would get us into, either.

I was kinda looking forward to that.

Forum List

Back