Remember How Snowflakes Insisted Soros NOT Funding Illegals....?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In 2016, Soros Boasted Of Spending $500 Million On Migrants

• Billionaire and democratic donor George Soros boasted in 2016 that he would spend $500 million to support migrants.
  • The New York Times recently reported that Soros “is being heatedly, if implausibly, cast as the financier of the immigrant caravan.”
  • Israel, a nation of migrants, accused Soros in 2017 of “continuously undermining Israel’s democratically elected governments.”
Democratic donor George Soros earmarked half a billion dollars in 2016 to support migrants, writing that “harnessing the power of the private sector” is critical to support the “tens of millions of people [who] are on the move, fleeing their home countries in search of a better life abroad.”

“I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities,” Soros wrote in The Wall Street Journal. “I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees themselves. Although my main concern is to help migrants and refugees arriving in Europe, I will be looking for good investment ideas that will benefit migrants all over the world.”

The Times also acknowledged that Soros has contributed $75 million to federal candidates and political committees, as well as $32 billion to his liberal-leaning Open Society Foundations.

It turns out that Soros is a complete MENTAL whack-a-doodle with Billions of dollars to carry out his insane fantasies:

"Mr. Soros has admitted to having “carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble. Having made his mark, he now seems to give them free rein. He told one interviewer that he had “godlike, messianic ideas,” and another that he sometimes thought of himself as “superhuman.” To still a third he explained that his “goal is to become the conscience of the world.

:wtf:

Yeah...he's the guy who was kicked out of his own country, who funded Obama, Hillary, Antifa, Baltimore, Ferguson, Charlottesville, and is funding the continued attempt to undermine the US and turn it into another Honduras or Guatemala...

Beaty-Evangelicals-Trump.jpg

"Welcome to the USA :government by the wealthy and a Dictatorship
Pay for Play on Steroids, US is now ruled by a family and anyone who sucks up to the Dictator. "

-------------------

Bwuhahahaha……..

The Clinton Crime Family is the original Political Mafioso / Crime Family in this country. Hillary has engaged in Influence Peddling / Pay-To-Play for DECADES - hell, she took over $125 MILLION from Russia.....

SSDD - Accusing others of doing what they do and of being who they are...

:p

So your thread is all about the influence of $$$ in politics easy?

You've got a long way to go then, because Soro's is just one in a sea of collusive elites

~S~

So your thread is all about the influence of $$$ in politics easy?

upload_2018-11-5_5-43-3.jpeg
...…....….SWING AND A MISS...………….

The thread is about - despite Democrat, Lib,
& snowflake denial - George Soros is funding
a LOT - illegals, Antifa, Democrats....

i see.....while summarily ignoring all the republican denial....

1334780739076_3246111.png
You having a hard time with reading comprehension today, sparky, or you just don't want to play by the USMB rules and stick to the thread topic? :p

Beaty-Evangelicals-Trump.jpg

"Welcome to the USA :government by the wealthy and a Dictatorship
Pay for Play on Steroids, US is now ruled by a family and anyone who sucks up to the Dictator. "

-------------------

Bwuhahahaha……..

The Clinton Crime Family is the original Political Mafioso / Crime Family in this country. Hillary has engaged in Influence Peddling / Pay-To-Play for DECADES - hell, she took over $125 MILLION from Russia.....

SSDD - Accusing others of doing what they do and of being who they are...

:p

Out and out lies.

Look no further than a real Crime family, the Trumps.
Yet you have no evidence of any crime.

The FBI publicly stated they had recovered 15000 official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy, documents she was required to turn in according to the FOIA and Federal Records Act - that's over 30,000 criminal counts plus another 1500 for Obstruction.

Hillary, among other crimes of mishandling classified, kept a sever containing TOP SECRET information in the unsecured bathroom of a small tech company that did not have the required security clearance to have her server in their possession...there were enough laws broken regarding criminal handling of classified to put Hillary in jail for at least a decade...

The FBI publicly stated they had recovered 15000 official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to destroy, documents she was required to turn in according to the FOIA and Federal Records Act - that's over 30,000 criminal counts plus another 1500 for Obstruction.

Hillary, among other crimes of mishandling classified, kept a sever containing TOP SECRET information in the unsecured bathroom of a small tech company that did not have the required security clearance to have her server in their possession...there were enough laws broken regarding criminal handling of classified to put Hillary in jail for at least a decade...

And yet the GOP can't "lock her up" after what 26 years of investigation? That bathroom was in the pizza parlor, that she and Podesta ran a pedophile human trafficking ring out of and also they performed Satanic rituals there. :iyfyus.jpg:

In 2016, Soros Boasted Of Spending $500 Million On Migrants

• Billionaire and democratic donor George Soros boasted in 2016 that he would spend $500 million to support migrants.
  • The New York Times recently reported that Soros “is being heatedly, if implausibly, cast as the financier of the immigrant caravan.”
  • Israel, a nation of migrants, accused Soros in 2017 of “continuously undermining Israel’s democratically elected governments.”
Democratic donor George Soros earmarked half a billion dollars in 2016 to support migrants, writing that “harnessing the power of the private sector” is critical to support the “tens of millions of people [who] are on the move, fleeing their home countries in search of a better life abroad.”

“I have decided to earmark $500 million for investments that specifically address the needs of migrants, refugees and host communities,” Soros wrote in The Wall Street Journal. “I will invest in startups, established companies, social-impact initiatives and businesses founded by migrants and refugees themselves. Although my main concern is to help migrants and refugees arriving in Europe, I will be looking for good investment ideas that will benefit migrants all over the world.”

The Times also acknowledged that Soros has contributed $75 million to federal candidates and political committees, as well as $32 billion to his liberal-leaning Open Society Foundations.

It turns out that Soros is a complete MENTAL whack-a-doodle with Billions of dollars to carry out his insane fantasies:

"Mr. Soros has admitted to having “carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me in trouble. Having made his mark, he now seems to give them free rein. He told one interviewer that he had “godlike, messianic ideas,” and another that he sometimes thought of himself as “superhuman.” To still a third he explained that his “goal is to become the conscience of the world.

:wtf:

Yeah...he's the guy who was kicked out of his own country, who funded Obama, Hillary, Antifa, Baltimore, Ferguson, Charlottesville, and is funding the continued attempt to undermine the US and turn it into another Honduras or Guatemala...
Soros must have a bottomless pit for a bank account.

And yet the GOP can't "lock her up" after what 26 years of investigation? That bathroom was in the pizza parlor, that she and Podesta ran a pedophile human trafficking ring out of and also they performed Satanic rituals there. :iyfyus.jpg:
Not to mention the space aliens giving golden showers...

Forum List

Back