Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story - 'Just AS Tactic To Derail Confirmation'

"One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court."

Another Kavanaugh accuser admits to fabricating rape story

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS STORY IS HOW THIS LIBERAL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!

They have no idea who Jane Doe is.
And Christine Ford had no real idea who Brett Kavanaugh was...just some Conservative who was nominated for the USSC... :p

Leftists running to her defense.

What happened to she deserves to be believed?

If they're not prosecuted it'll keep happening.
Diane Feinstein needs to be CENSURED for her part in this....right before a full investigation is launched into her facilitation of Chinese Espionage over 20 years...

"One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court."

WHAT'S MISSING FROM THIS STORY IS HOW THIS LIBERAL SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW!

And Christine Ford had no real idea who Brett Kavanaugh was...just some Conservative who was nominated for the USSC... :p

I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her , just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.

I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her, just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.

Of course you do.

Who needs evidence?

Just because she could not remember the date, could not remember the year, could not remember where she was, had no evidence, her 'witnesses' said it never happened, could not remember the polygraph test, and claimed her therapist contradicted her story because the THERAPIST was wrong doesn't mean anything.

:p

I believed her, but not like the GOP, they believed her, just it wasn't Kav, but I believe it was.

Of course you do.

Who needs evidence?

Just because she could not remember the date, could not remember the year, could not remember where she was, had no evidence, her 'witnesses' said it never happened, could not remember the polygraph test, and claimed her therapist contradicted her story because the THERAPIST was wrong doesn't mean anything.

:p

She sure had it rounded off about right, July 1st according to his calendar.

You got that from a Credible source?
I posted it.

I posted it.

Where? All I saw was some crap from the Times.

I posted it.

I thought about posting the same crap from CNN, but I decided to go with a media source with a better reputation... :p

I posted it.

I thought about posting the same crap from CNN, but I decided to go with a media source with a better reputation... :p

What? No Glen Beck or Alex Jones?

She's already been referred for charges.

Last edited:

I posted it.

What? No Glen Beck or Alex Jones?
No. I believe in getting actual facts and leaving the 'entertainment as news' to fanatics on both sides.

This emphasizes the law that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

In the political environment we have today and especially with the ME TOO movement it is just too easy to condemn a person with wild accusations of a malady supposedly done decades earlier.

I am so grateful for Kavanaugh to have strong personality to rise above those false accusations and stay in contention for the Supreme Court.

Of course he was angry. The accusations were false, his wife and children were being threatened.

The perperators should go to jail.

Forum List

Back