Remember folks when you read this ...THERE WERE NEVER NEVER any WMDs!!!

Yo470 10045300 regarding NF 10000117
I disagree with what someone above claims Bush wrote in his memoir. Ney, it was his political staff, Rove and others, that decided to not push the issue. Of course Iraq had WMD, of course they used them against the Kurds, of course they disappeared (into Iran? into Syria, yes). Why do I say 'of course,' aside from the obvious point that Iraq used WMD on the Kurds, a known fact? Because we sold him the WMD to be used against Iran.

Why can't you respond to the actual points that I directed to you?

NF 10000117 regarding Yo 9977493, NY 9976959, Yo 9976945, NY 9976873, OR 9976677
None of the above and myself were or are arguing that Saddam did not use WMD in the past. You have not been paying attention to the content of this thread.

It isn't hard to pay attention to this stuff. For those of us who were involved, it just requires the suspension of disbelief.

I disagree with what someone above claims Bush wrote in his memoir. Ney, it was his political staff, Rove and others, that decided to not push the issue.

Bush is quoted directly from his memoir. Bush himself accepts the fact that the WMD used to justify the invasion were not found. He says it makes him sick every time he thinks about that. If it was Rove doing a political stunt then Bush would not admit that the failure to find WMD that were the reason to invade and occupy makes him sick. And the fact that Bush admits that the WMD were never found means that the rumors that they were moved just before the invasion are not true either.

And if every last trace of WMD were moved to Syria or Iran then it means that Bush did not have indubitable undoubted intelligence that WMD were inside Iraq as Bush said he had on March 17, 2003. To say he knew WMD was being hidden from inspectors has to mean he had intelligence that pinpointed where the WMD was located. He should have therefore halted the invasion of Iraq and invaded Syria if the WMD he thought existed were such a threat but in various stages of being moved out of the country.

That is a simpleton's view. What I stated previously is not incorrect.

Let's walk through this step by step.

Do you deny that Saddam Hussein had WMD?

Yo 10109748 regarding NF 10000117 Yo 9977493, NY 9976959, Yo 9976945, NY 9976873, OR 9976677

Of course not. And you didn't have to ask since I have stated that viewpoint many times before and including in the posts you just cited.

This is what you cited: "None of the above and myself were or are arguing that Saddam did not use WMD in the past. You have not been paying attention to the content of this thread."

Are you going to read and respond to my posts or keep ignoring the content and the facts expressed in them.

Last edited:
I disagree with what someone above claims Bush wrote in his memoir. Ney, it was his political staff, Rove and others, that decided to not push the issue. Of course Iraq had WMD, of course they used them against the Kurds, of course they disappeared (into Iran? into Syria, yes). Why do I say 'of course,' aside from the obvious point that Iraq used WMD on the Kurds, a known fact? Because we sold him the WMD to be used against Iran.

NF 10000117 regarding Yo 9977493, NY 9976959, Yo 9976945, NY 9976873, OR 9976677
None of the above and myself were or are arguing that Saddam did not use WMD in the past. You have not been paying attention to the content of this thread.

It isn't hard to pay attention to this stuff. For those of us who were involved, it just requires the suspension of disbelief.

I disagree with what someone above claims Bush wrote in his memoir. Ney, it was his political staff, Rove and others, that decided to not push the issue.

Bush is quoted directly from his memoir. Bush himself accepts the fact that the WMD used to justify the invasion were not found. He says it makes him sick every time he thinks about that. If it was Rove doing a political stunt then Bush would not admit that the failure to find WMD that were the reason to invade and occupy makes him sick. And the fact that Bush admits that the WMD were never found means that the rumors that they were moved just before the invasion are not true either.

And if every last trace of WMD were moved to Syria or Iran then it means that Bush did not have indubitable undoubted intelligence that WMD were inside Iraq as Bush said he had on March 17, 2003. To say he knew WMD was being hidden from inspectors has to mean he had intelligence that pinpointed where the WMD was located. He should have therefore halted the invasion of Iraq and invaded Syria if the WMD he thought existed were such a threat but in various stages of being moved out of the country.

Had being the key word there. Yes of course he had them. He had them before Raygun took Iraq off the Nation who support terrorist. After that he got not only better and more sophisticated chemical weapons, but also nasty biological weapons as well. Iraq was able to purchase duel use equipment and supplies from all our allies. So much so that they were able to start a secret nuclear weapons program that wasn't found out about until the first Gulf War. Most all of what he had was verifiable destroyed during the following years.

The real questions are did he restart any production and was he stockpiling new weapons making him a threat to the US, or did he have anything to do with the 911 attacks.

Boo 10110850
The real questions are did he restart any production and was he stockpiling new weapons making him a threat to the US...

And the UN inspectors were answering that real question without any need for war.

Yo470 10045300 regarding NF 10000117,

Right and that's what impulsive jump to conclusions idiots like you would have done!
There was no 1991 Cease Fire with Syria as was with Iraq that Saddam had frequently broken.
There was NO rational to invade Syria at that time. Assad hadn't murdered 60,000 of his own people as this person states..
Between 1983 and 1988 alone, he murdered more than 30,000 Iraqi citizens with mustard gas and nerve agents. Several international organizations claim that he killed more than 60,000 Iraqi citizens with chemicals, including large numbers of women and children. During his two-year Anfal campaign against the Kurdish population, Saddam Hussein used these chemical weapons against more than 40 villages.
Iraq A Population Silenced
Once and for all explain how in the eyes of the below:
-- Fedayeen Saddam member interviewed in The Sunday Times (London), April 20, 2003
Saddam has reduced his people to abject poverty.
He wiped out families, villages, cities and cultures, and drove four million people into exile.
He killed between 100,000 and 200,000 Kurds. He killed as many as 300,000 Shiites in the uprising after the Persian Gulf war. He killed or displaced 200,000 of the 250,000 marsh Arabs who had created a unique, centuries-old culture in the south. He drained the marshes, an environmental treasure, and turned them into a desert.
For the life of me I don't understand you people that defend Saddam the traitorous genocidal dictator and how you despise Bush.
finally please tell all these people that they are liars also OK???

Democrat quotes indicate even before GWB that Saddam was a threat!

"..deny Iraq the capacity to develop WMD".Bill Clinton,1998
"..most brutal dictators of Century", Biden,1998
"Iraq compliance with Resolution 687 becomes shell game"..Daschle 1998
"He will use those WMDs again,as he has ten times since 1983" ..Berger Clinton Ntl. Secur. Advr 1998
"posed by Iraq's refusal to end its WMD programs" Levin 1998
"Saddam has been engaged in development of WMDs which is a threat.."Pelosi 1998 WHERE'D SHE GET THIS INFORMATION BEFORE BUSH?
"Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building WMDS.."Albright 1999
"Saddam to refine delivery systems, that will threaten the US..."Graham 2001
"Saddam has ignored the mandate of the UN and is building WMDs and the means to deliver.." Levin 2002
"Iraq's search for WMDs ...will continue as long as Saddam's in power"..Gore 2002
"Saddam retains stockpiles of WMDS.."Byrd 2002
"..give President authority to use force..to disarm Saddam because an arsenal of WMDs..threat our security"..Kerry 2002
"..Unmistakable evidence Saddam developing nuclear weapons next 5 years.."Rockefeller 2002
"Violated over 11 years every UN resolution demanding disarming WMDs.."Waxman 2002
"He's given aid,comfort & sanctuary to al Qaeda members..and keep developing WMDs"..Hillary 2002
"Compelling evidence Saddam has WMDs production storage capacity.." Graham 2002
"Without a question, we need to disarm Saddam. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."Kerry , Jan. 23. 2003.

That trumps my attempt to walk thru it step by step. Well done.

Nuff said.....

Had being the key word there. Yes of course he had them. He had them before Raygun took Iraq off the Nation who support terrorist. After that he got not only better and more sophisticated chemical weapons, but also nasty biological weapons as well. Iraq was able to purchase duel use equipment and supplies from all our allies. So much so that they were able to start a secret nuclear weapons program that wasn't found out about until the first Gulf War. Most all of what he had was verifiable destroyed during the following years.

The real questions are did he restart any production and was he stockpiling new weapons making him a threat to the US, or did he have anything to do with the 911 attacks.

The libs had for years claimed, politically and in the media ad nauseum, that Saddam did not have WMD.....recall the mantra "Bush lied, people died."

The 9.11.01 attack is a slightly separate issue. That attack, in conjunction with others, is part of a larger issue, now formally known as part of the caliphate. Not referring to you, but most folks I've debated here have not a clue what I'm talking about while espousing much opinion.

That attack, in conjunction with others, is part of a larger issue, now formally known as part of the caliphate.

Definition of CALIPHATE

: the office or dominion of a caliph
See caliphate defined for kids »

What the fuck are you talking about? Most folks you have "debated"? LMAO. What the fuck is up with people like you thinking that what goes on here is a "debate"? Fucking hilarious.

You want me to look up the definition for "caliph" for you? Nah, not going to. Do it yourself and learn.

And 9/11 is a "separate issue" to you eh. Ridiculous.

Do the types of "WMD's" that we have found create the mushroom cloud we were all warned about?

You know, the mushroom cloud that had at least half the country terrified.

Just curious, I'm not well-versed on WMD's.

the-smoking-gun-that-could-come-in-the-form-of-a-mushroom-cloud.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back