Platinum Member
Reaction score

White 6

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
i remember him when i lived there...talk radio used to rag on him all the time.....

Ringtone

Gold Member
Reaction score
All it stands for and all of its traditions. They are truly the patriots of the day.

There’s no question how much effort they put into loving this great country. And given the opportunity will show you just how much. I think if this guy is related even his ancestor Ponce could have done a better job.

Oof.
Opens mouth, stupid falls out.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
yes, I heard several Senators and Representatives that have a hard time pronouncing words and they are from this nation.

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the public schools are run by left-wingers who hate America.

Particularly in california where many places only salute the Mexican flag and do not teach the Pledge of Allegiance to the little kiddies in school.

This guy is obviously a product of the california culture

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
All it stands for and all of its traditions. They are truly the patriots of the day.

There’s no question how much effort they put into loving this great country. And given the opportunity will show you just how much. I think if this guy is related even his ancestor Ponce could have done a better job.

Oof.
Am I supposed to know who that is?

OP
Missouri_Mike

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oof.
Am I supposed to know who that is?
He’s one of yours. Maybe you could ask Biden to do it and he could just say I pledge allegiance to... you know...the thing.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oof.

That dude is a fucking retard.

OP
Missouri_Mike

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oof.

That dude is a fucking retard.
Sadly fucking retard and democrat are synonymous.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oof.
oh...I don't know...there's nothing like saying "I love America" by beating the shit out of a police officer with your flag pole as he is trying to prevent you from breaking into the capital, to show how patriotic you are.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oof.

Absolutely fantastic! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score
oh...I don't know...there's nothing like saying "I love America" by beating the shit out of a police officer with your flag pole as he is trying to prevent you from breaking into the capital, to show how patriotic you are.
The destruction and violence waged in DC EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS by sniveling leftist bed wetters notwithstanding ....

If it was your ilk that was in the building in as many numbers that day the fucking place would have been burned to the ground.

You should have just stopped your asinine retort at "
I don't know", rather than prove what a fucking idiot you can be sometimes.

Last edited:
OP
Missouri_Mike

Missouri_Mike

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Oof.
Well of course. It’s better and more respectful to burn the flag kneel for the anthem, not know the pledge and call the entire nation racist.

Good job clown.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oof.

That was a burn loot murder thug.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List