Remember: Democrats love America

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
the public schools are run by left-wingers who hate America.

Particularly in california where many places only salute the Mexican flag and do not teach the Pledge of Allegiance to the little kiddies in school.

This guy is obviously a product of the california culture

All it stands for and all of its traditions. They are truly the patriots of the day.

There’s no question how much effort they put into loving this great country. And given the opportunity will show you just how much. I think if this guy is related even his ancestor Ponce could have done a better job.

Oof.
Am I supposed to know who that is?
He’s one of yours. Maybe you could ask Biden to do it and he could just say I pledge allegiance to... you know...the thing.

All it stands for and all of its traditions. They are truly the patriots of the day.

There’s no question how much effort they put into loving this great country. And given the opportunity will show you just how much. I think if this guy is related even his ancestor Ponce could have done a better job.

Oof.

Opens mouth, stupid falls out.

That dude is a fucking retard.

Oof.

That dude is a fucking retard.

Sadly fucking retard and democrat are synonymous.

Oof.

oh...I don't know...there's nothing like saying "I love America" by beating the shit out of a police officer with your flag pole as he is trying to prevent you from breaking into the capital, to show how patriotic you are.

Oof.

Absolutely fantastic! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

oh...I don't know...there's nothing like saying "I love America" by beating the shit out of a police officer with your flag pole as he is trying to prevent you from breaking into the capital, to show how patriotic you are.

The destruction and violence waged in DC EVERY DAY FOR MONTHS by sniveling leftist bed wetters notwithstanding ....

If it was your ilk that was in the building in as many numbers that day the fucking place would have been burned to the ground.

You should have just stopped your asinine retort at "
I don't know", rather than prove what a fucking idiot you can be sometimes.

Last edited:

Oof.

Well of course. It’s better and more respectful to burn the flag kneel for the anthem, not know the pledge and call the entire nation racist.

Good job clown.

Oof.

That was a burn loot murder thug.

Forum List

Back