Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

Is raising millions of China's people up out of poverty consistent with a lack of human rights.
Yes, under the current regime. Am I telling you something that you don't already know?

Very clever of you to be feigning ignorance, but it doesn't make what you are peddling any more appealing than trumps bullshit of claiming to be "saving democracy from communism" (with fascism)

Damn

Does this propaganda actually work in China?

Last edited:
whereas the Chinese under the authority of a government led by communists, are supposedly enslaved, yet live in a society with much less crime and more modern, robust infrastructure.
Sure, its just like Pax Romana! A prosperous and peaceful time in human history when tyranny brought so many benefits, raising the quality of life for for its citizens subjugated by madmen.

Roads, indoor plumbing, child abuse, rape, torture, dungeons, crucifixions, and the Colosseum!

What fun!

It was awesome! Caligula, Nero, Diocletian, Domitian, Titus. Coercitio works! Hail Caesar! :happy-1:

:whip: I don't think so.

Maybe you should try getting a job feeding that garbage to swine. You could make millions! :eusa_dance:

Last edited:
No one knows. So why insist that some god had to do it?

And what's more it doesn't really matter how we got here. We came in to the theater after the movie started and we'll be gone before it ends all that matters is how you comport yourself when you are here.

If there is a God (and I believe there is) you better make sure you're living within his laws, else you could end up in a bad place for eternity.

If there is a God (and I believe there is) you better make sure you're living within his laws, else you could end up in a bad place for eternity.
It's always the death penalty with any questioning of the god isn't it.
Why can't it be just a stern warning to Blues man? LOL

Right! You could even end up in a bad place, dead and in hell, here and now on earth if you do not understand the hidden meaning of the figurative words used and hidden subjects of the Law.

For instance, how do you comply with the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate? Or do you think that this particular law is no longer in effect because you love Jesus so much, a trinity that became a mangod who died for your sins? Derp.

FYI, if you believe the Laws of God are about diet, fashion, and sex, are no longer in effect, or even if you just really really really "believe" that God became a froward first century Jewish man who was tortured and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice" to himself to atone for your sins...

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A BAD PLACE.

Last edited:
Right! You could even end up in a bad place, dead and in hell, here and now on earth if you do not understand the hidden meaning of the figurative words used and hidden subjects of the Law.

For instance, how do you comply with the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate? Or do you think that this particular law is no longer in effect because you love Jesus so much, a trinity that became a mangod who died for your sins? Derp.

FYI, if you believe the Laws of God are about diet, fashion, and sex, are no longer in effect, or even if you just really really really "believe" that God became a froward first century Jewish man who was tortured and crucified as a "perfect human sacrifice" to himself to atone for your sins...

YOU ARE ALREADY IN A BAD PLACE.

:blahblah:

Not my laws, take it up with the man upstairs.

used by the sinner - dku ...

- they are false claims of heavenly personifications made by liars and deceits for their own and those that use them nefarious purposes to persecute and victimize the innocent.

the religions of servitude and denial.

used by the sinner - dku ...

- they are false claims of heavenly personifications made by liars and deceits for their own and those that use them nefarious purposes to persecute and victimize the innocent.

the religions of servitude and denial.

You're a liar and have no clue about what you speak.

These are your words;

"you better make sure you're living within his laws, else you could end up in a bad place for eternity." #763

How do expect to escape the condemnation of hell, the bad place that you are already in?

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first confessed that you are a sinner and worthless piece of shit and accepted a false counterfeit Jesus, an imaginary trinity that diddled a virgin to become human, as your God and savior - the antichrist - you died and descended into the realm of the dead, HELL, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by reality which contradicts your irrational and superstitious beliefs day and night like a consuming fire that will never go out.

You talk about 'living within Gods laws' as you openly defy those very same laws. :shok: Your sin is as obvious as a white bolder in the middle of a plowed field. Who do you think you're fooling?

:itsok:

Last edited:
These are your words;

"you better make sure you're living within his laws, else you could end up in a bad place for eternity." #763

How do expect to escape the condemnation of hell, the bad place that you are already in?

I will tell you something. Try to hear.

In the very day that you first confessed that you are a sinner and worthless piece of shit and accepted a false counterfeit Jesus, an imaginary trinity that diddled a virgin to become human, as your God and savior - the antichrist - you died and descended into the realm of the dead, HELL, where you remain to this day tormented day and night by reality which contradicts your irrational and superstitious beliefs day and night like a consuming fire that will never go out.

You talk about 'living within Gods laws' as you openly defy those very same laws. :shok: Your sin is as obvious as a white bolder in the middle of a plowed field. Who do you think you're fooling?

:itsok:

You are dumber than dirt.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

That right there is man made religion, it doesn't come from God.
You're a liar and have no clue about what you speak.
You are dumber than dirt.
https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Proverbs-1-7/

dku ... just helping for the sake of knowledge, the jew god you worship does not exist. just - try - try - not sinning that's all it takes.

greater than even those 10000 page books of forgeries and fallacies used by you to persecute and victimize the innocent. let those be your first sins to be admonished from your daily routine.

PROVERBS 1:7 KJV The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

dku ... just helping for the sake of knowledge, the jew god you worship does not exist. just - try - try - not sinning that's all it takes.

greater than even those 10000 page books of forgeries and fallacies used by you to persecute and victimize the innocent. let those be your first sins to be admonished from your daily routine.

LOL

If God doesn't exist, sin doesn't either.

What's the punishment for sin if God doesn't exist?

Why?

If there is a god (and I don't know or care if there is) then I believe that god cares about me about as much as I care about a mayfly.

No, if I do, I will go to a better place for eternity.

Maybe maybe not.

You have no idea how your god will judge you. If you think you do then you are presuming to know the mind of your god and that in itself is a sin isn't it?

Maybe maybe not.

You have no idea how your god will judge you. If you think you do then you are presuming to know the mind of your god and that in itself is a sin isn't it?

Sure I do, he tells how he thinks and how he will judge me in the Bible.

You obviously don't know what sin is.

Sure I do, he tells how he thinks and how he will judge me in the Bible.

You obviously don't know what sin is.

Are you sure?

What if you're reading it wrong? What if the translation was off? What if your priest got it wrong?

What if you are worshipping the wrong god?

And sin is defined as a transgression against religious or divine law. so yes I know what sin is.

If I do not subscribe to your religion then your religious laws have no meaning to me and I am not bound by them.

Forum List

Back