Religion And Ethics are Opposites

uproot

Rookie
Dec 25, 2016
Especially when it comes to judaism. To show you what I mean, I will include four pages of unethical jewish religious teachings. Read them. it will help you slaves understand a fifth picture and the quote that is in it.
judaism 1.jpg
judaism 2.jpg
judaism 3.jpg
judaism 4.jpg
menechem begin.jpg

Especially when it comes to judaism. To show you what I mean, I will include four pages of unethical jewish religious teachings. Read them. it will help you slaves understand a fifth picture and the quote that is in it.View attachment 103814 View attachment 103815 View attachment 103816 View attachment 103817 View attachment 103818
The OP is akin to saying "Guns and Ethics are opposites". They aren't even the same thing. Guns, religion, hammers and such are simply tools. They can be ethical or unethical depending upon the user. In this case, I think you are the one who is unethical since you used the question as a pretense to go on a antisemitic rant.

• Banned
Have you noticed your avatar?

No one with that avatar should ever talk "ethics".

:anj_stfu:

You are a brainwashed fool at best. The Allies won WW II. But try to understand this. The righteous don't always win. Just about everything you have heard about Hitler or WW II in general is an outright lie. History is written by the victors. In war, truth is the first casualty. Napoleon is quoted as saying that history is nothing but a bunch of lies that have been agreed upon.

Also, are you so stupid as to think that the Nazis taught the same sorts of things as the jews? I SHOWED you some of what the jews believe. And what one of Israels prime ministers said. I will show you what else is in the talmud that the Nazis didn't teach either. "In one, for instance, where her husband had intercourse with her before the age of three and found blood, and when he had intercourse with her after the age of three and found no blood." Tell me more now about how bad the Nazis were compared to the jews you traitorous pedophile piece of shit. I don't mean to be insulting. But I have to speak the truth. What you do with it is up to you.

• Banned
Especially when it comes to judaism. To show you what I mean, I will include four pages of unethical jewish religious teachings. Read them. it will help you slaves understand a fifth picture and the quote that is in it.View attachment 103814 View attachment 103815 View attachment 103816 View attachment 103817 View attachment 103818
The OP is akin to saying "Guns and Ethics are opposites". They aren't even the same thing. Guns, religion, hammers and such are simply tools. They can be ethical or unethical depending upon the user. In this case, I think you are the one who is unethical since you used the question as a pretense to go on a antisemitic rant.

Do you even know how stupid what you said is. Tell me of any religion that doesn't tell its followers that it is "ethical." Do you have any conception of the number of unethical things that have been done under the blanket of religion? Also, I SHOWED you what some of the unethical things judaism teaches. Unethical as far as non-jews are concerned that is. Point to any single one of them and explain to me your prosemetic point of view. If you are a non-jew, I would also like you to explain to me how you can be so pathetic to support those who view you as shit.

uproot

Trust me, it's really not worth the bother. Lauren Southern's new book is now blaming the French for politcal correctness and the indefinite definition of words. Yes the French!!! ffs.

No mention of feminism at all and because she's young and hot all the nazis are going along with it.

The rise of feminism directly correlates with the downfall of normality in our countries. But no, it's transgenders and ...bahahahahah "the french".

a531759ccef918b014e7f228f089ee55.jpg

It doesn't matter how pretty white women might seem on the outside. they are every bit as capable of being an asshole as a jew is.

These gentiles will crucify you for trying to help them as surely as the israelites did to Jesus. People are assholes. It is a grave mistake to stick your neck out for them, even to preserve the beauty of the Aryan woman.

Yeah buy my book and empower me as a woman, and yeah, it's the French, it's the French keeping me out of the kitchen and stopping me from having children.

Actually, if you are worried about people scamming you in business, stay away from greeks and Italians. And anglo men! slimey little fucks if I ever knew any. My heavens, anglo men are slimebags.

People are scum, the Jews know this. You are yet to learn it.

Gorgeous Gosling, you love a fascist. I think it the highly glossed jack boots just wow you so you cannot think.

....Just about everything you have heard about Hitler or WW II in general is an outright lie
Just about? Was the part where he was a one-balled, syphilitic nutjob who had a Jewish grandmother and tested poison on his dog before committing suicide true?

uproot

Trust me, it's really not worth the bother. Lauren Southern's new book is now blaming the French for politcal correctness and the indefinite definition of words. Yes the French!!! ffs.

No mention of feminism at all and because she's young and hot all the nazis are going along with it.

The rise of feminism directly correlates with the downfall of normality in our countries. But no, it's transgenders and ...bahahahahah "the french".

It doesn't matter how pretty white women might seem on the outside. they are every bit as capable of being an asshole as a jew is.

These gentiles will crucify you for trying to help them as surely as the israelites did to Jesus. People are assholes. It is a grave mistake to stick your neck out for them, even to preserve the beauty of the Aryan woman.

Yeah buy my book and empower me as a woman, and yeah, it's the French, it's the French keeping me out of the kitchen and stopping me from having children.

Actually, if you are worried about people scamming you in business, stay away from greeks and Italians. And anglo men! slimey little fucks if I ever knew any. My heavens, anglo men are slimebags.

Interesting pile of garbage. I'm not all that into feminism. But I can deal with some of it. And it is best to do so. Otherwise, you may as well be muslim scum. As to White people, they are better than non-whites. And without non-whites around to keep our society at each others throats, we would be doing much better. Next, nobody is as bad as a jew. White people try to suppress bad things. Jews promote them in their religion! As to what I have "yet to learn," it certainly isn't anything you could tell me.

uproot

Interesting pile of garbage. I'm not all that into feminism. But I can deal with some of it. And it is best to do so. Otherwise, you may as well be muslim scum. As to White people, they are better than non-whites. And without non-whites around to keep our society at each others throats, we would be doing much better. Next, nobody is as bad as a jew. White people try to suppress bad things. Jews promote them in their religion! As to what I have "yet to learn," it certainly isn't anything you could tell me.
There's plenty of Jews that are good people. There really is.

One thing I've learned is in this day and age, you can't be forced to be picky. There is so many assholes.

And why might we be as bad as Muslim scum if we don't have feminism? I thought it was about white people being better than non-whites. If white people were muslim, would our version of islam be bad? I suspect we'd be much the same as we were in traditional christian times and the same as we were in pagan times.

Or isn't it about race now?

Forum List

Back