Releasing Emails impact Election Outcome??

Did the alleged Russian act of hacking and releasing emails impact the Election or was it the content that was in the emails? Namely, if the content yielded soley all of the genuine acts Democrats were doing and Hillary won the Election, does anyone think for a moment Democrats would be raising a stink and looking to retaliate against Russia?

Point being.....Democrats and anyone else not happy with the election are more upset about the election results vs. the hack.
Point leftof is that Dems WAY MORE than repubs are Americans first NOT party like your repubs are Lets see you try to tear down gov't now like you did with Obama in office

Dems are "way more American"? If that were the case, then your party would not have ignored the working classes and small businesses in flyover country. Further, when you people are not complaining about the Russians taking your election from you, you are blaming the Electoral College saying that the Popular Vote is more important; again, telling Americans outside of California and New York City that their vote is not worth it. Finally, what government have the Republicans torn town? Government is thriving more than ever.
First off Left of left of I DON"T blame the russians or the College I Blame the voters the repub voters who believe the bs that the rnc and trump threw at them ...Trump Trumpeted about 8000 jobs coming back?? There were 170000 PER MONTH under obama There are jobs available Just jobs for the right ones with some tech experience What do you think will happen IF those jobs earning 2,3,4 dollars an hour come back at 15$ an hour??
For goodness sake, Obama relied on your ignorance so you would believe his lies about Obama Care. Holy cow you're stupid.

Did the alleged Russian act of hacking and releasing emails impact the Election or was it the content that was in the emails? Namely, if the content yielded soley all of the genuine acts Democrats were doing and Hillary won the Election, does anyone think for a moment Democrats would be raising a stink and looking to retaliate against Russia?

Point being.....Democrats and anyone else not happy with the election are more upset about the election results vs. the hack.
Point leftof is that Dems WAY MORE than repubs are Americans first NOT party like your repubs are Lets see you try to tear down gov't now like you did with Obama in office

Dems are "way more American"? If that were the case, then your party would not have ignored the working classes and small businesses in flyover country. Further, when you people are not complaining about the Russians taking your election from you, you are blaming the Electoral College saying that the Popular Vote is more important; again, telling Americans outside of California and New York City that their vote is not worth it. Finally, what government have the Republicans torn town? Government is thriving more than ever.
First off Left of left of I DON"T blame the russians or the College I Blame the voters the repub voters who believe the bs that the rnc and trump threw at them ...Trump Trumpeted about 8000 jobs coming back?? There were 170000 PER MONTH under obama There are jobs available Just jobs for the right ones with some tech experience What do you think will happen IF those jobs earning 2,3,4 dollars an hour come back at 15$ an hour??
For goodness sake, Obama relied on your ignorance so you would believe his lies about Obama Care. Holy cow you're stupid.
What is the trump god going to do with those millions who count on it??

He will fix it, Obama care is a failure.

Yeah he'll fix it Like he fixed his 4? bankrupt companies?

He is a billionare, and president. What are you?

Well, There is no evidence whatsoever that the Russians hacked the US election. The democrats are claiming this purely on speculation. Or maybe I should say.... the democrats hope that the Russians hacked the election so that they have something else to keep bitching about. :meow:

Yes, the CIA is conspiring with the party that lost the election and attempting to undermine the new president and start a new Cold War for... reasons?

He is a billionare, and president. What are you?

Well, he claims he's a billionaire at least.

Forum List

Back