Release those illegals to kill Americans….but get Trump, J6’ers and the Proud Boys!

While Biden, Fani and all of the TDS’ing wackos are hell-bent and focused on getting Trump, Proud Boys and J6’ers Biden’s pet humans from foreign nations are busy killing our children….Makes perfect sense in the Leftarded Twilight Zone doesn’t it?
but but but…why are ALL leftist run communities, cities, states and nations filthy, dependent, dangerous and divided?
False choice fallacy! Get ‘em both.

Define marxist…you’ve obviously forged your own definition. GO!
Sorry - I just remembered that we MAY have one actual Marxist here, but he doesn’t post much.

That makes two leftist posters here, one of whom actually might be a Marxist.

Google can help you with any definitions you need. :)

Sorry - I just remembered that we MAY have one actual Marxist here, but he doesn’t post much.

That makes two leftist posters here, one of whom actually might be a Marxist.

Google can help you with any definitions you need. :)
You should try it, tard. Lemme know if you need a better search engine. :itsok:

Google peaked in 2006-2008 and it's been downhill ever since.

I know others, and have since 1997.

I doubt you ever heard of astalavista.box.sk or Babelfish

Seditious Conspiracy against the United States Government in support of Trumps election claims. I don't think he, the Proud Boys and the Oath keepers, who coordinated the attack, really understood what they were getting themselves into. Even he said comparing themselves to George Washington and the founding fathers was a perversion. You can regret your actions all you want, but it will not change a verdict, though, he only got 22 years instead of the 33 prosecution was asking. Coordinating such an attack is a serious thing.
I'm not a fan of pardons because they usually end up where the crooked President undeservingly pardons his favorite criminal friends. During the confused reign of Biden, we are creating a record number of unjustly convicted protestors who deserve pardons. Biden is a menace. So, when the next President is inaugurated, he will have plenty of work just to get the unjustly sentenced out of jail. MAGA.

While Biden, Fani and all of the TDS’ing wackos are hell-bent and focused on getting Trump, Proud Boys and J6’ers Biden’s pet humans from foreign nations are busy killing our children….Makes perfect sense in the Leftarded Twilight Zone doesn’t it?
but but but…why are ALL leftist run communities, cities, states and nations filthy, dependent, dangerous and divided?
Joe Biden handled him personally, well I'll be.

Hold on…he coordinted an “ATTACK” but didn’t tell anyone to bring weapons?
Does that really makes sense to a self proclaimed war hero like yourself?

Please stop with the MAGA cult lies that we debunk every day. We know you're a hate fuelled, angry broke loser, but you keep voting for the leaders and the policies that have made you a broke loser.

You come here and stoke the hate and the racism and the stupidity that have destroyed your country. YOU are responsible for your own choices. You keep choosing hate. How's that working out for you?

It will be if Donald Trump doesn't spend the rest of his life in prison.

Republicans don't even have any concept of what Justice looks like. They'd gun her down with an AR15 if she came to their door.
Meanwhile Hilary has murdered hundreds of people, stole billions from the Haitian relief fund and Bill Clinton has raped hundreds of women and they are held in high esteem with the left with no charges. This is what the left considers justice and the feds set up Trump on hokey charges that Biden, Hilary, Pence, Comey are all guilty; J6 was just a setup to keep Trump out of the whitehouse AT ALL COSTS because Trump wanted to slow down the flood of millions of illegals into the country.

Ask Democrats in NYC and Chicago how they like Bidens open borders now.

Dragonlady is an AI BOT,,,not a real person. These Bots create heated posts in order to deflect people from attacking real issues.

Forum List

Back