Release those illegals to kill Americans….but get Trump, J6’ers and the Proud Boys!

You just dont get it do you? The Marxists/Demofascists have set a precedence that you can find anything on your political opponent and charge him with the crime. Then have the FBI/CIA/NSA/IRS show up in full body armor carrying assault rifles and haul your ass off to jail, or die resisting arrest. Do you have the balls to resist?
At my age? Hell yes, but it won't happen even in your fantasy world. You're kind of out there, Mike.

At my age? Hell yes, but it won't happen even in your fantasy world. You're kind of out there, Mike.
Oh really? Like when some people who werent even at the Capitol on Jan 6th were arrested? It can happen, and it wont be good for you guys.

You are President Trump's political enemy.. got it.

Oh really? Like when some people who werent even at the Capitol on Jan 6th were arrested? It can happen, and it wont be good for you guys.

You are President Trump's political enemy.. got it.
1694109247111.png

At this point, i would of put a typical Marxist poster who ends up meme'ing me, because they just cant seem to bring anything to the argument, on IGNORE. So i will just call you a Pussy.
Aah, been called worse by better people. You guys should have known that J6 thing wouldn't work.

Hard to believe when it is a FBI sting operation, and Nancy Piglosi was the ring leader. She will have her day in court, soon.
It wasn't, but how that many people be that stupid and UnAmerican to get caught up in it I'll never understand. But whatever, people are still responsible for taking part and coordinating to make it happen. I guess others will know better that to participate if invited, again.

enough to make anybody vomit in disgust! Scummy Rotten Stolen Biden Administration

1694142258086.png

Forum List

Back