Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

It's intelligence that we have developed the United States into a great country and you parasites flock here to live. Not to worry the fix is on the way! Hyena
You didn't developed shit fail white. You're part of the participation trophy generation of whites that lost America. 😄

What a travesty. Derek Chauvin did not kill George "Fentanyl" Floyd.. The jury was coerced into convicting him with fear tactics. If they didn't convict, White communities would be burned down across America.

We all saw the video fuckup

Your ignorance is astounding atheist. I will go ahead and attach proof since you have none

Screenshot_20231209-141200_Google.jpg

You didn't developed shit fail white. You're part of the participation trophy generation of whites that lost America. 😄
You haven't developed shit fail immigrant. You just suck off the tit of the United States government and plot stupid insurrections which are going to be shut down. Why don't you go back to your country and let somebody suck on your tit for a while traitorous parasite. Oh I know why you're a coward

You haven't developed shit fail immigrant. You just suck off the tit of the United States government and plot stupid insurrections which are going to be shut down. Why don't you go back to your country and let somebody suck on your tit for a while traitorous parasite. Oh I know why you're a coward
Have you ever talked with a moron that laughed at all of his own jokes?

I have helped demographically replace you in America. 😄 Do something. :funnyface:

You have left your people behind in Jamaica to starve and live in poverty to come here to do that parasite. It's clear what you are. You are going to fail
Have you ever talked with a moron that laughs at all his own jokes? What did you think?

There is nothing to follow/obey. It's how God set it up. If you don't cut muster you get blotted out. Amen
Hey, if you're gonna cut muster at least open the damn window.

Chauvin's lawyer was an idiot. Johnny Cochran woulda got him off.

Hey, if you're gonna cut muster at least open the damn window.

Chauvin's lawyer was an idiot. Johnny Cochran woulda got him off.
Chauvin already appealed to the SC and incompetent counsel was not the reason for the appeal.

Forum List

Back