Release Heroic Derek Chauvin: "Multiple autopsies showed there were no injuries to George Floyd's neck or back"

Speaking of disregarding the word of God, YOU ARE AN ATHEIST! Your words prove that you know nothing. Congratulations failed atheist
Take a nap, pops
I know exactly what I don't believe. You can't tell shit from shinola.

No, but it is Jamaicans that live in poverty on dirt floors that need your help, but yet you come here and leech off of American society and plot insurrection. I told you what's going to happen to you all after Trump is elected. You really should just leave and go home where you're needed. You are much too selfish and cowardly to do that however, proven." It's a matter of intelligence"
You should really try to make us instead of crying about it like a Simp. 😄

You accuse others of disregarding the word of God yet you are an ATHEIST! Maybe I use the wrong word, hypocrite?
Not some generic "others", I accuse YOU of cherry picking the parts you like and disregarding the word of God you don't like.
I as an Atheist disregard all of it.

Not some generic "others", I accuse YOU of cherry picking the parts you like and disregarding the word of God you don't like.
I as an Atheist disregard all of it.
Point out to me where I Cherry Picked the word of God atheist.

I think you fail whites should explain to us why you're here and not back in Europe. 😄
Easy explanation "it's a matter of intelligence". That's something you would know little about. You are a traitor to your own people, you care little about them and only about yourself. A true parasite congratulations. Now run along fail immigrant.

Easy explanation "it's a matter of intelligence". That's something you would know little about. You are a traitor to your own people, you care little about them and only about yourself. A true parasite congratulations. Now run along fail immigrant.
It's intelligence why you fail whites have let white children become a minority demographic in America? 😄 Explain the intellect in that.

Forum List

Back