Relatives rape 14 year old and kill unborn child.

Notice how the sycophants on the left are focusing on the term "Obamasons" instead of the heinous crime they committed? Can you say "deflection"?

What's the subject of the sentence in the title? :eusa_whistle:

And btw how's it feel to come in and whine about "deflections" only minutes after trying to derail the Tulsa thread?

Another kid from Speshul Class.

Police: Teen raped, beaten by relatives to cause abortion
Posted: Jun 03, 2015 12:29 PM EDTUpdated: Jun 03, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
By: fox4news.com Staff
CONNECT

DALLAS -
Dallas police have arrested five people connected to the rape and beating of 14-year-old girl so that she would have abortion.

The alleged beating happened two years ago, but police said a friend convinced the girl to report it just last month.

Cedric Jones, 27, Sharon Jones, 45, Cecila McDonald, 25 and Lonnell McDonald, 27, were arrested Tuesday and charged with engaging in criminal activity.

The girl told police said she was raped and impregnated by a relative in August 2012.

According to police documents, when the four suspects later found out about what happened they got nervous because they didn't want Child Protective Service removing their children.

Police said they took matters into their own hands.

The victim's relatives gave her emergency contraception pills. When that didn't work, they pinned her down and repeatedly bounced on and kicked her abdomen until she began bleeding heavily, the documents state.

The girl told police she was in extreme pain during the assault that last six hours. She was about eight months pregnant at the time and delivered a stillborn baby a few hours later.

The suspects are also accused of trying to dispose of the baby's body in a charcoal grill. They ended up throwing the remains out in plastic bag, police said.

The victim was not given any medical attention at the time.

During a press conference Wednesday, police commended her for being brave enough to come forward about the “heinous crime.”

Seven children living in the home with her were placed in foster care. She is also now in CPS custody, but is living with a friend.

The fifth suspect, 22-year-old Robert Joseph Cayald, was arrested for the aggravated assault of a child.
good race-sub-forum thread :thup: Oh wait :redface:

If they were white, Fox & yourself wouldn't have given it a second thought.
I'd be skeptical either way....

This is a horrible crime, but trying to link it to the president is nutty.
The President linked it to himself by singling out black males as those who could have been his sons. Obama put himself out there and now I'm thinking he should read his sons the riot act. Maybe Obama should callout the real fathers of these sons to take control of their progeny. You aren't born a man your are taught to be a man and that's not happening. Obama spoke out for Trayvon Martin and other black males, now it's time for him to pony up and say something. He's a gifted speaker,speak damn it.

"Obama boys"(Obamasons) are teenage black thugs. It was Obama's call, so you don't get to call racism on it.

On the contrary -- trying to scrape up some kind of connection between completely unrelated subjects on the basis of absolutely nothing but their race does indeed invite that call.

You may also recall this expressed as, "they all look alike to me".

CONNECT

DALLAS -
Dallas police have arrested five people connected to the rape and beating of 14-year-old girl so that she would have abortion.

The alleged beating happened two years ago, but police said a friend convinced the girl to report it just last month.

Cedric Jones, 27, Sharon Jones, 45, Cecila McDonald, 25 and Lonnell McDonald, 27, were arrested Tuesday and charged with engaging in criminal activity.

The girl told police said she was raped and impregnated by a relative in August 2012.

According to police documents, when the four suspects later found out about what happened they got nervous because they didn't want Child Protective Service removing their children.

The victim's relatives gave her emergency contraception pills. When that didn't work, they pinned her down and repeatedly bounced on and kicked her abdomen until she began bleeding heavily, the documents state.

The girl told police she was in extreme pain during the assault that last six hours. She was about eight months pregnant at the time and delivered a stillborn baby a few hours later.

The suspects are also accused of trying to dispose of the baby's body in a charcoal grill. They ended up throwing the remains out in plastic bag, police said.

During a press conference Wednesday, police commended her for being brave enough to come forward about the “heinous crime.”

Seven children living in the home with her were placed in foster care. She is also now in CPS custody, but is living with a friend.

The fifth suspect, 22-year-old Robert Joseph Cayald, was arrested for the aggravated assault of a child.

This is black on black, so in this case black lives don't matter. Now if it were white relatives, then it would be world news!

"Obama boys"(Obamasons) are teenage black thugs. It was Obama's call, so you don't get to call racism on it.

On the contrary -- trying to scrape up some kind of connection between completely unrelated subjects on the basis of absolutely nothing but their race does indeed invite that call.

Talk to Obama about it, not me. They were his words.

I didn't quote his words, if they even exist. I quoted yours.

And what words would those be? Please, none of you regular idiocies.

And what words would those be? Please, none of you regular idiocies.

Sorry, I didn't realize moving across the Atlantic ocean because you're scared of black people made you forget how English works. They're still sitting in the quote box. Where they've been the whole time.

What exactly do you think the president should be doing about black crime? You don't think this stuff happens in white families, too? Trust me, it does.

This sort of crime has nothing to do with race.

Y'all are deranged.
While you are right that it has nothing to do with race, as in most non white collar crime, blacks are statistically disproportionately represented.

LINK

Of the 702,000 cases of substantiated child abuse in 2009, the latest year for which federal data are available, 44 percent involved white children and 22.3 percent involved black children. Blacks make up 12.4 percent of the country's population; whites, 74.8 percent. Latinos -- who, researchers noted, are disproportionately poor -- are 15.8 percent of the nation's population, but they made up 20.7 percent of the total population of abused children. The rate of abuse among Latinos children was proportionately higher than that of whites but lower than that of blacks. Researchers attribute that difference to the "Hispanic paradox," or what are believed to be that community's comparatively stricter cultural mores against child abuse.

CONNECT

DALLAS -

good race-sub-forum thread :thup: Oh wait :redface:

If they were white, Fox & yourself wouldn't have given it a second thought.
But MSNBC would be all over it.

the ignorant faux Christian racist society will repeat the following :
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
purtrid pustules of wasted sperm!

the ignorant faux Christian racist society will repeat the following :
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.
purtrid pustules of wasted sperm!

The ignorant faux equality racists, the ones that believe that the only good black baby is a dead black baby, promote planned parenthood, an organization founded on the racist concept that blacks are subhuman and shouldn't be allowed to breed. Putrid pustules who want sperm wasted if it's black sperm.........
Moron.

Forum List

Back