Relationship advise

What is the best way to find love?
Serious, this time.

You are a nice looking guy and should be able to attract somebody, but the one thing I have found is that the more desperately you want love, the more things you end up doing to prevent it. Trying to force the issue just sends up the warning flags in your potential love interest.

Love isn't something you "find." Love is when you have good and positive (charitable, hospitable) feelings about other human beings without expecting anything in return.
..actually love is selfish.....you DO expect love/something in return....you do stuff for the ones you ''love''' because it makes you feel good....you ''love'' someone because it makes you feel good ......they give you companionship/etc

But you have to wear a condom which ruins the love..

It's a market economy.

If you personally consult with your provider, and you pay enough. . . .

:dunno:

. . . I don't think you necessarily have to, you would be dumb not to. . . but. . .

It's a market economy.

. . . I don't think you necessarily have to, you would be dumb not to. . . but. . .
Most of the time they just expect you to comply with the demand with what I supply...

It's a market economy.

Most of the time they just expect you to comply with the demand with what I supply...

Honestly? I wouldn't know anything about that topic. . . . I'll defer to your expertise. :heehee:

I have had real love so many times. . . I am quite tired of it. Finding love is a piece of cake. Relationships? Meh, that is the hard part. Keeping a woman satisfied takes money and power, and then, you have to keep your distance and hope you got a good one. . .

The problem with young folks today? They have no spine, no balls.

One has to put oneself out there, and then you have to have game.

For the guy asking this question? I would recommend the movie Swingers.

Back in my day, that was a pretty good portrayal of the scene.

It's a market economy.

Honestly? I wouldn't know anything about that topic. . . . I'll defer to your expertise. :heehee:

I have had real love so many times. . . I am quite tired of it. Finding love is a piece of cake. Relationships? Meh, that is the hard part. Keeping a woman satisfied takes money and power, and then, you have to keep your distance and hope you got a good one. . .

The problem with young folks today? They have no spine, no balls.

One has to put oneself out there, and then you have to have game.

For the guy asking this question? I would recommend the movie Swingers.

Back in my day, that was a pretty good portrayal of the scene.

When I was a swinger we didn't do anything of the like, but then again swingers meant two things back then and one was sex, taking car of the other guys wife..... Life is a crapshoot and if one doesn't play one can't win or score with your buddies wife...

Forum List

Back