Divorce or Reconcilliation

I'm glad to be single after seeing how many married people get financially screwed after a divorce.

I'm glad to be single after seeing how many married people get financially screwed after a divorce.
Terrible for society to not have married couples but there is no incentive for a man to be married today. It is estimated that 40 percent of children born today are illegitimate. She takes half of everything. Ya don't get to see the children. On top of that you are saddled with child support and spousal support whether the kids are yours or not. Where is the incentive for marriage for a man?

Terrible for society to not have married couples but there is no incentive for a man to be married today. It is estimated that 40 percent of children born today are illegitimate. She takes half of everything. Ya don't get to see the children. On top of that you are saddled with child support and spousal support whether the kids are yours or not. Where is the incentive for marriage for a man?
Divorce usually favors the woman regardless if she was the one responsible for the desolution of the marriage.

Divorce usually favors the woman regardless if she was the one responsible for the desolution of the marriage.
Yep, it needs to change. 80 percent of all divorces are filed by the women. 90 percent if they are college educated. They get the house till the children graduate. They get child support. They get spousal support. Half of all that was there at the time of the divorce. Economic huge incentive for them to get divorced not to mention the amount of control they get over the man thru Economics and using your kids as hostage.

Yep, it needs to change. 80 percent of all divorces are filed by the women. 90 percent if they are college educated. They get the house till the children graduate. They get child support. They get spousal support. Half of all that was there at the time of the divorce. Economic huge incentive for them to get divorced not to mention the amount of control they get over the man thru Economics and using your kids as hostage.
Yup, and today's men have taken notice. They are just saying "no" to marriage. And for good reason...

Yup, and today's men have taken notice. They are just saying "no" to marriage. And for good reason...
I am considering marriage but I need to know the woman very well before I commit to a long term relationship.

The divorce rate is high when there is infidelity in a relationship. Trust is destroyed and the marriage becomes a sham.

Even a marriage on the rocks has a better chance of surviving (in peace) than the USA.

civil war LR CENSORED.jpg

I am considering marriage but I need to know the woman very well before I commit to a long term relationship.
Simply put, marriage is a legal contract. One has to ask what they have to gain, versus what they have to risk losing. The way the systems are set up today, the answer is usually a no brainer...

Attitude towards children is a key factor. If both parties want and value children, divorce is less likely. Otherwise, why get married?

Forum List

Back