Rejected Neocons Jump Out Of The Closet!

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.

Mac: I want it I want it I want it. I want Biden, I want handouts, I want it I want it I want it {holds breath, stomps feet} ...

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.
That's a very stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?
There's one now.

Mac binge watches CNN ...

There's one now.
You are dodging the question, coward.

There's one now.
I stopped reading after the standard third grade-level Trumpian insults.

My opinions on Trump are based on my personal observations of him, his words, his behaviors and his actions.

And fortunately, your approval of my opinion is not required, Trumpster.

There's one now.

My opinions on Trump are based on my personal observations of him, his words, his behaviors and his actions.

Funny how through careful observation, self reflection and honest assessment, you independently decided to think word for word what CNN tells you to think ...

There's one now.

Funny how through careful observation, self reflection and honest assessment, you independently decided to think word for word what CNN tells you to think ...
I do love irony.

There's one now.
I stopped reading after the standard third grade-level Trumpian insults

See the red, hypocrite. Who started the insults?

There's one now.

I do love irony.

Mac: No I'm not, kaz, you are!

Back to the third grade playground insults for Mac ...

There's one now.

Had I mentioned a person? Nope. On purpose.

My posts are far too important to you. Get a grip.

There's one now.

God damn what an arrogant total fuck nugget you've become.

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a gaudy, flamboyant, emotional, profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Then why such support from black people as well?
"Such"? We'll see what the numbers look like.

And individual people vote for individual reasons.

There's one now.

Mac: I'm a BAD ASS. I write posts and people respond to them. Virtually unheard of on the Internet. No one responds to posts. Well, except for mine. I just kill it. People respond to my posts because they are obsessed with me

Yeah, Mac, sure ...

Forum List

Back