Reince Priebus Trump's Chief of Staff

Trump Stocks Transition with Family, Loyalists

Who the hell else would he turn to? These are people who believe in him and whom he trusts.

Christie, who initially led the transition team efforts, joined the team’s Executive Committee as a vice chair alongside other longtime Trump loyalists. Other vice chairs include former primary rival Dr. Ben Carson, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, retired Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions from Alabama.

More @ Trump Stocks Transition with Family, Loyalists

I think that new avatar...."GFY" , which I proposed for myself if Hillary won, is even more appropriate now that Trump won. Thinking on it.

In the meantime......GFY!

Mebbe Trump could appoint Sheriff Joe...

... as ambassador to Mexico.

... an' Shaun Hannity as Press Secretary.
icon_wink.gif

"The racist, fascist extreme right is represented footsteps from the Oval Office," John Weaver, who advised Ohio Gov. John Kasich's 2016 presidential campaign, tweeted in response to Stephen Bannon. "Be very vigilant America."

he continued: "Just to be clear news media, the next president named a racist, anti-semite as the co-equal of the chief of staff."

from MSNBC:

"Bannon was charged with misdemeanor domestic violence in 1996 after his ex-wife claimed that he had attacked her. The charges were dismissed after prosecutors said they couldn't locate his ex-wife. Bannon's ex-wife also claimed in a 2007 divorce filing that he made anti-Semitic comments and didn't want to send their children to a school with Jews, an allegation that Bannon denied.

Charges of anti-Semitism creeped into both Breitbart and the campaign under Bannon's watch at certain points. The Anti-Defamation League expressed alarm in the closing weeks of Trump's campaign at speeches and ads warning of a global conspiracy among bankers, media and government officials that resembled tropes used historically to target Jews.

It also released a statement saying it was "disappointed" in Breitbart after the site published a story by a Jewish author calling Bill Kristol, a conservative critic of Trump, a "renegade Jew."

Ben Shapiro, a writer who left the site over the Field incident, later complained that the site had come to embody an "alt right" movement that was "shot through with racism and anti-Semitism."

Breitbart writer Milo Yiannopoulos wrote in March that the alt right used anti-Semitic imagery, but only to "shock older generations," which was little comfort to Jewish writers bombarded with Holocaust-themed abuse by purported Trump supporters throughout the campaign."

I think Trump has realized he is going to be President from a campaign which was run in fantasy.

He now discovers that sold a lot of crap and there is no way it can be delivered and to try would make him the worst President in History.

So to not be the worst in history he is going to play it as safe as he can and give decisions to someone else who knows what they are doing. i.e Establisment
Obama is the worst president ever. No way Trump could out do him.

Forum List

Back