Reince Priebus Trump's Chief of Staff

President-elect Trump names Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus to his senior White House leadership team

Well there goes his reelection bid. Just lost several million voters and supporters...I am going to drain the swamp but first I am going to fill my team with the establishment scum!

OH and I LOVE how he thinks putting Bannon as his senior adviser is going to make it any fucking better.That's just pandering to US his supporters because he is being taken advantage of by the establishment....Priebus and Ryan are butt buddies....not even a week in and already losing any hope for decent fucking change. Sickening.
Trump's victory is just a big victory for free speech. He may not be that great a President but what he has done is let people know that you can succeed despite (or because of) saying politically incorrect things.

The rest is up to Pepe. All the best and remember, having fun is the main ingredient.

President-elect Trump names Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus to his senior White House leadership team

Well there goes his reelection bid. Just lost several million voters and supporters...I am going to drain the swamp but first I am going to fill my team with the establishment scum!

OH and I LOVE how he thinks putting Bannon as his senior adviser is going to make it any fucking better.That's just pandering to US his supporters because he is being taken advantage of by the establishment....Priebus and Ryan are butt buddies....not even a week in and already losing any hope for decent fucking change. Sickening.
Wait and see, my friend. They have to do the bidding of the President...don't forget that.

Alright my temper is subsiding and I can ask a question has ANY other president had an "senior adviser" like Bannon will be to Trump? These 2 men Bannon and Priebus are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Could Bannon be there for when AFTER the inauguration Priebus gets fired and Bannon takes over? Is Priebus there for now to make it seem like Trump is bridging the divide? I don't see Priebus being the one to have Trump's ear. He wasn't there this entire time Bannon has been. I don't think Trump would use Priebus as his secrets holder or closest person because of his closeness to Ryan and other establishment scum in DC.

So? ...I'm not crazy about Priebus ..but hey.

" ......the the pair would work as “equal partners” in a continuation of “the effective leadership team they formed during the campaign.”

I really like Breitbart's Steve Bannon.:up:

Bannon? The lackey that worked for Goldman-Sachs? The same Goldman-Sachs that was Pro-Hillary?

I love this...people were saying how dumb some of us were to say Trump wasn't going to keep his promises to "drain the swamp," and were told to wait until he actually gets into office! Well looky here... what has Trump already done?

" ......the the pair would work as “equal partners” in a continuation of “the effective leadership team they formed during the campaign.”

Bannon? The lackey that worked for Goldman-Sachs? The same Goldman-Sachs that was Pro-Hillary?

I love this...people were saying how dumb some of us were to say Trump wasn't going to keep his promises to "drain the swamp," and were told to wait until he actually gets into office! Well looky here... what has Trump already done?
The Bannon that co-founded Breitbart....I am still cracking up over Ana Navarro freaking out. Its hilarious.

Trump's pick of Priebus shows that he is building his staff with the best chance of getting results. No one knows the ins and outs of DC like Priebus. This is not the time to dig in our heels IMO. Trump has 2 years to make hay and if he does what I think he's going to do, things will be significantly better for the middle class by 2018 and the rust belt will be coming back to life.

When ultra-conservative Tucker Carlson calls out Breitbart lies, you can call yourself an idiot.
Breitbart News Doesn’t Mind Lying To Help Trump

Going along with the Jarrett analogy, she's held a similar title to Bannon for the last 8 years. Nobody has influenced Obama more

From Twitter...they have a point...Valerie Jarrett is Obama's senior adviser and who he listens to. This COS position for Priebus seems to be a paper tiger to me. Give him a cute title but he has zero power and certainly not Trumps ear like Bannon will.

Edited after regaining my composure....let's see where this goes.Picking Bannon has the likes of Ana Navaro pissed off so that's reassuring to me.
Smart choices. It's good to remember Trump was elected president, not king, so if he wants to advance his agenda, he will have to work with Congress and Priebus has excellent relations with the Republicans in Congress, but if the Congressional Republicans break with Trump on some issues, Bannon is the man who crafted Trump's campaign against the Republican establishment. These choices suggest Trump is already focusing on tactics and strategy for moving his agenda forward.

Trump's hired one of the biggest Washington insiders of all to be his Chief of Staff, that's what he's done. Trump isn't wasting anymore time kissing redneck, white trash ass.
RNC Chair Priebus Is Named Donald Trump’s Chief of Staff

I was wrong. I thought Trump would keep up his phony act for at least six weeks. Only took him 4 days.

The two made it work during the campigan and the reality is Trump is going to need some people in his inner circle who know there way around Washington something Trump himself is acknowledging with the pick of Priebus.

CxLJv1EUoAA_2cV.jpg

Forum List

Back