Reince Priebus Trump's Chief of Staff

So? ...I'm not crazy about Priebus ..but hey.

" ......the the pair would work as “equal partners” in a continuation of “the effective leadership team they formed during the campaign.”

I really like Breitbart's Steve Bannon.:up:

Don't worry Trump is an alpha, he's not a George Bush who was led around by his advisors.

Priebus may be the arm twister he needs. He knows the GOP members and can get things done.

When is Newt going to get assigned?

At first glance you may think Trump made a mistake. But if you look deeper, this is a brilliant decision. The Chief of Staff only follows orders, while the Chief Strategist helps Trump come up with the orders. So the Trump White House will have an anti-establishment populist in Steve Bannon to aide Trump in perfecting his policies and an insider in Reince Priebus to deal with fellow establishment members to push these initiatives through Congress! PERFECT.

Priebus brings the black sheep back into the fold....plus he knows where the bodies are buried in the Bush/Cruz past....we'll have no more trouble from those two.

Yeah, he's an ESTABLISHMENT guy, you mean. Um-hmmmm....... Feeling duped yet? Damn, I gave Trump 6 weeks before he would show his true colors!

President-elect Trump names Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus to his senior White House leadership team

Some establishment Republican vanilla pudding is what Trump's serving up first?

lol

Choosing Priebus as his Chief of Staff is an intelligent move, Carbineer...Trump needs someone to mediate between himself and Congress so he can get things done. Priebus and Paul Ryan are both from the same State and are friends. What better person to put in a position to help you get things from someone who hasn't been your biggest supporter? Trump's greatest strength may be "hiring" people who get things done instead of surrounding himself with people who share the same political ideology like Barack Obama did.

President-elect Trump names Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus to his senior White House leadership team

Some establishment Republican vanilla pudding is what Trump's serving up first?

lol

Choosing Priebus as his Chief of Staff is an intelligent move, Carbineer...Trump needs someone to mediate between himself and Congress so he can get things done. Priebus and Paul Ryan are both from the same State and are friends. What better person to put in a position to help you get things from someone who hasn't been your biggest supporter? Trump's greatest strength may be "hiring" people who get things done instead of surrounding himself with people who share the same political ideology like Barack Obama did.
Well done sir...splits difference between Republican establishment, and working class former Democrats that have joined Trump movement.

Unless I miss my guess, Trump will make some people on both sides of the political landscape unhappy because he's going to be about making the country work again and not pushing a political agenda. That isn't a bad thing.

Unless I miss my guess, Trump will make some people on both sides of the political landscape unhappy because he's going to be about making the country work again and not pushing a political agenda. That isn't a bad thing.

I'm very pleased that our most cynical USMB conservative members are suddenly very optimistic and hopefull. It's so sweet.

Priebus brings the black sheep back into the fold....plus he knows where the bodies are buried in the Bush/Cruz past....we'll have no more trouble from those two.

Yeah, he's an ESTABLISHMENT guy, you mean. Um-hmmmm....... Feeling duped yet? Damn, I gave Trump 6 weeks before he would show his true colors!
So good to get advice from moron libtards such yersef...stfu already.

I'm very pleased that our most cynical USMB conservative members are suddenly very optimistic and hopefull. It's so sweet.

I'm a cynic now, Laugher? :mm: What I find amusing is that Trump is naming the kind of people to be in his Administration that get things done but you on the left see that as some sort of weakness. Trump isn't a far right candidate. He never was.

Forum List

Back