Reince Priebus Trump's Chief of Staff

I think Trump has realized he is going to be President from a campaign which was run in fantasy.

He now discovers that sold a lot of crap and there is now way it can be delivered and to try would make him the worst President in History.

So to not be the worst in history he is going to play it as safe as he can and give decisions to someone else who knows what they are doing. i.e Establisment
BHO sold a lot of crap too ... and even got re-elected.

Same as W Bush.

Do comparisons... Obama sold his ambitions which were realistic and achievable... GOP did everything to stop him...

Remember Trump said he was going to negotiate the debt to be lower...

Start there....

a small number of paid folks are screamin and yellin cos President Trump's doing stuff as President. liberals are indeed seething as they see President Trump wheelin and dealin!

THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT! THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

No liberals are complaining... We are just pointing out that this guy is as establishment as it comes and just gave him top job...

No complaints, but your guy is full of shit...

Reince Priebus is the biggest outsider you've seen in your life. Cunning Reince is the biggest outsider you've seen in your life!

and what about Bannon! Breitbart has the best access to the WH now!

a small number of paid folks are screamin and yellin cos President Trump's doing stuff as President. liberals are indeed seething as they see President Trump wheelin and dealin!

THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT! THEY CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT!

No liberals are complaining... We are just pointing out that this guy is as establishment as it comes and just gave him top job...

No complaints, but your guy is full of shit...
NO liberals are complaining? The MOST delusional lie yet.

Priebus is acceptable to the center and right of center, whereas Bannon is not.

The far right and alt right are already powerless.

Both excellent choices. All those who thought there was going to be a civil war among republicans, that republicans would sabotage Trump themselves are going to have to have another riot to make themselves feel better.

See? The above post is going to be standard issue for the foreseeable future. Everything Trump does will be rubber stamped by the Trumpbots.

Reince Priebus is the biggest outsider you've seen in your life. Cunning Reince is the biggest outsider you've seen in your life!

Saying Reince Priebus is an outsider is like saying Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is an outsider.

President-elect Trump names Steve Bannon and Reince Priebus to his senior White House leadership team

Well there goes his reelection bid. Just lost several million voters and supporters...I am going to drain the swamp but first I am going to fill my team with the establishment scum!

OH and I LOVE how he thinks putting Bannon as his senior adviser is going to make it any fucking better.That's just pandering to US his supporters because he is being taken advantage of by the establishment....Priebus and Ryan are butt buddies....not even a week in and already losing any hope for decent fucking change. Sickening.
you bought his bullshit?.....i would laugh but i figured most of his followers should know better than to think he is going to be like he said he was....

Saying Reince Priebus is an outsider is like saying Debbie Wasserman-Schultz is an outsider.
Anybody who thinks Priebus is an outsider is outside of his brain. Stupid.

upload_2016-11-13_17-15-24.png

ROFLMAO!

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-13_17-14-42.png
    upload_2016-11-13_17-14-42.png
    66.2 KB · Views: 24
So? ...I'm not crazy about Priebus ..but hey.

" ......the the pair would work as “equal partners” in a continuation of “the effective leadership team they formed during the campaign.”

I really like Breitbart's Steve Bannon.:up:

So? ...I'm not crazy about Priebus ..but hey.

" ......the the pair would work as “equal partners” in a continuation of “the effective leadership team they formed during the campaign.”

I really like Breitbart's Steve Bannon.:up:
As do I which is why he should have been the ONLY pick. Priebus didn't help Trump win this. Bannon and Trumps supporters did. WE busted our asses rallying support and battling the terrorists on the left not Priebus.

I'm beginning to believe that Donald Trump ran as a Washington outsider to fulfill his life long dream

of someday being a Washington insider.

Who the fuck is actually saying that the Chairman of the Republican National Committee is an outsider?!?!

*shows ignored content*

Oh, that moron. Figures. Seriously, when you pick the RNC Chairman as your Chief of Staff you cannot possibly be further away from "shaking things up" in DC.

Forum List

Back