Reid talked w/ top NatSec officials and Comey “has explosive information” about Trump and Russia

Reid talked w/ top NatSec officials and Comey “has explosive information” about Trump and Russia
According to Huff Post's Senior Politics Editor Sam Stein...

Reid says he's talked w/ top NatSec officials who say that Comey “possesses explosive information” about Trump’s ties to Russia

Sam Stein on Twitter

The real criminal and traitor of this nation is trump.

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation
Source: CBS News

The pugilistic Reid, who plans to retire after finishing out this term in Congress, penned a blistering letter to Comey Sunday, accusing the FBI chief of holding back “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s close Russian ties while possibly violating the Hatch Act by reviving the Clinton email investigation.

“Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another,” Reid wrote, adding that through Comey’s “partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

One example Reid posited of the “selective approach”: Comey’s methods in investigating Donald Trump and his campaign’s possible ties to the Russian government.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Read more: Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation
Grasping+at+Straws.jpg

Reid says he's talked w/ top NatSec officials who say that Comey “possesses explosive information” about Trump’s ties to Russia

Sam Stein on Twitter

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

The pugilistic Reid, who plans to retire after finishing out this term in Congress, penned a blistering letter to Comey Sunday, accusing the FBI chief of holding back “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s close Russian ties while possibly violating the Hatch Act by reviving the Clinton email investigation.

“Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another,” Reid wrote, adding that through Comey’s “partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

One example Reid posited of the “selective approach”: Comey’s methods in investigating Donald Trump and his campaign’s possible ties to the Russian government.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Read more: Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation
Do ewe remember when Reid stood on the Senate floor and lied through his teeth about Romney not paying taxes? I do. Dismissed.

Ah yes, when your thread isn't going the way you had hoped, spam it with copies of your OP.

Much like I suggested to you in another thread, I would suggest to Harry Reid the he either read the Hatch Act or have someone read it to him. I read it, I don't see Comey's violation of the Act.

If the FBI has information that Trump jeapordized national security, we should hear the information, for sure.

I wonder if Trump sold political favors to foreign governments through his charity, and mishandled classified documents as a result of trying to hide the corruption.

That would be really fucked up and corrupt if he did.

WIKILEAKS: Tax form Indicates John Podesta Put Russia-Tainted Shares In Daughter’s Company

"Russia tainted" - love the creativity.

Can't wait till Wikileaks releases something ANYTHING about I-can't-speak-ill-of-master-Putin Trump. Not going to hold my breath though, pretty sure Assage is Putin's pawn at this point.

Sam Stein on Twitter

Wow! Thank you! I've heard this from several sources!

Sam Stein on Twitter

Wow! Thank you! I've heard this from several sources!

In early august his campaign chief was caught working with the russians...So this sure as fuck doesn't surprise me.

Last edited:

Sam Stein on Twitter

This is predictable. More bad news about Hillary so the left quickly tries to deflect. I don't think it will work this time because even some leftwing sites can't avoid talking about the latest. Some want her to step down because they are fearing that this is going to be bad!! There is talk about emails regarding the underage sex slaves and the Lolita Express, which Hillary apparently discussed in emails.

So, panic has hit and now the left is scrambling to find some sensational story to put out there to steal attention away from Crooked Hillary.

Sam Stein on Twitter

You should not be allowed on the internet. Your level of gullibility could be terminal.

Sam Stein on Twitter

That old homo Reid pulls this stunt every election. Last time it was a friend told him ?romney hasn't paid taxes in 10 years. After the election he admits he lied.

Maybe Reid needs another brutal beating in his bathroom.
His or a public bathroom? His fucked up eye looked like it was given by a guy not welcoming Reid's advances while in the men's room.

I had a boss who came to work one day after being off a few days looking kind of like Reid. His excuse was some one jumped him. We didn't say anything, but we all knew he was a homo.

Ahhh, the old harry reid move.

Dems must have reached full on explosive diarrhea pants-shitting mode to trot out that overused gambit....

The Rooooshins! LOL.

Much like I suggested to you in another thread, I would suggest to Harry Reid the he either read the Hatch Act or have someone read it to him. I read it, I don't see Comey's violation of the Act.
. It doesn't. It has to do with politicking for a candidate as a federal employee. Comey isn't doing that.

Last edited:

Sam Stein on Twitter

The desperation is strong in this one...yes.....

Forum List

Back