Reid talked w/ top NatSec officials and Comey “has explosive information” about Trump and Russia

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Reid talked w/ top NatSec officials and Comey “has explosive information” about Trump and Russia
According to Huff Post's Senior Politics Editor Sam Stein...

Reid says he's talked w/ top NatSec officials who say that Comey “possesses explosive information” about Trump’s ties to Russia

Sam Stein on Twitter

The real criminal and traitor of this nation is trump.

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation
Source: CBS News

The pugilistic Reid, who plans to retire after finishing out this term in Congress, penned a blistering letter to Comey Sunday, accusing the FBI chief of holding back “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s close Russian ties while possibly violating the Hatch Act by reviving the Clinton email investigation.

“Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another,” Reid wrote, adding that through Comey’s “partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

One example Reid posited of the “selective approach”: Comey’s methods in investigating Donald Trump and his campaign’s possible ties to the Russian government.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Read more: Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

Last edited:
Does he have some, like ... proof of said conversation?

Someone named Sam Stein on Twitter just isn't convincing.

This is the same Harry Reid who said he had proof that Mitt Romney paid no income taxes?

You are joking, right?

I don't even think people in Las Vegas take him seriously any more. He is a PROVEN liar and a scumbag.

Reid says he's talked w/ top NatSec officials who say that Comey “possesses explosive information” about Trump’s ties to Russia

Sam Stein on Twitter

The REAL criminal is getting hers NOW!

Sam Stein on Twitter

Harry Reid is trying to lie again like he did about Romneys taxes. Will he also brag about this lie?

If Reid said that the sun rises in the East, I'd get a second opinion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the FBI has "explosive information" detrimental to Trump, let it come out into the open, now.

Translation: "It's high-stakes poker. Call the LibTards' bluff."

The only reason Reid is not in jail tonight is because Barry refused to allow Castro and Reid be indicted for their crimes, claiming they were 'sorry'.

Sam Stein on Twitter

If that's true, Comey will go from being the RW goat...to RW hero...to RW goat in one week.....Zoom!

Sam Stein on Twitter

The REAL criminal is getting hers NOW!
You build your hopes up, Sweetie. You build your hopes up.

Don't have to hope....Hillary is begging for some 'relief' because she knows this is hurting...

Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation
The pugilistic Reid, who plans to retire after finishing out this term in Congress, penned a blistering letter to Comey Sunday, accusing the FBI chief of holding back “explosive” information about Donald Trump’s close Russian ties while possibly violating the Hatch Act by reviving the Clinton email investigation.

“Your actions in recent months have demonstrated a disturbing double standard for the treatment of sensitive information, with what appears to be a clear intent to aid one political party over another,” Reid wrote, adding that through Comey’s “partisan actions, you may have broken the law.”

One example Reid posited of the “selective approach”: Comey’s methods in investigating Donald Trump and his campaign’s possible ties to the Russian government.

“In my communications with you and other top officials in the national security community, it has become clear that you possess explosive information about close ties and coordination between Donald Trump, his top advisors, and the Russian government - a foreign interest openly hostile to the United States, which Trump praises at every opportunity,” he said. “I wrote to you months ago calling for this information to be released to the public...and yet, you continue to resist calls to inform the public of this critical information.”

Read more: Harry Reid accuses Comey of sitting on proof of Trump-Russia ties, possible Hatch Act violation

You like you some Harry Dick do ya?

It isn't the lie about Mitt Romney that destroyed Reid, it was admitting the lie,and then gloating over it.

Exactly. On the floor of the Senate, he lied, by the way. Then bragged about it.

I smile when I think about the mafia tuning him up.

Sam Stein on Twitter

Bring it on. Mission Accomplished.

If Reid said that the sun rises in the East, I'd get a second opinion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the FBI has "explosive information" detrimental to Trump, let it come out into the open, now.

Translation: "It's high-stakes poker. Call the LibTards' bluff."

I agree. If there is some criminal activity Trump is involved in, let's hear it

Forum List

Back