Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

After I keep not giving a shit about the Dulcimer.....?
I guess more of the same.

Okay - afterwards you will give a shit to dulcimers as you always gave a shit to this traditional American instrument. And that's now your complete vision of the USA, after you had destroyed Europe, Russia and China and had exterminated all Red Indians, all Blacks, all Latinos, all Jews and all Catholics and Muslims in the USA and the rest of the world?

Last edited:

Okay - afterwards you will give a shit to dulcimers as you always gave a shit to this traditional American instrument. And that's now your complete vision of the USA, after it had destroyed Europe, Russia and China and had murdered all Red Indians, all Blacks, all Latinos and all Jews in the USA?

I dont live in Appalachia demwit.

Okay - afterwards you will give a shit to dulcimers as you always gave a shit to this traditional American instrument. And that's now your complete vision of the USA, after it had destroyed Europe, Russia and China and had murdered all Red Indians, all Blacks, all Latinos and all Jews in the USA?

Russia? China? ...

Weather fine in Trumps arse?

Donald Trump’s plans to withdraw roughly a third of the US troops stationed in Germany have been criticised in the country by conservatives and welcomed by leftwing politicians.

The US president has reportedly ordered the Pentagon to reduce the number of troops by 9,500 from the 34,500 permanently assigned in Germany as part of a long-standing arrangement with Washington’s Nato ally.

Johann Wadephul, the deputy chair of the parliamentary group of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), described the withdrawal as a wake-up call. “The plans show that the Trump administration is neglecting an elementary task of leadership, to bind coalition partners into decision-making processes,” he said.

“Everyone profits from the alliance sticking together, only Russia and China profit from discord. Washington should pay more attention to that.”

The leader of the parliamentary group of the leftwing party Die Linke welcomed the development. “The federal government should accept it with gratitude and promptly start preparing the complete withdrawal of US soldiers with the Trump administration,” said Dietmar Bartsch.

This is an interesting development.
Excellent news Germany will be forced to pay for its own defense and that Cadillac Government healthcare will have to be cut

Donald Trump’s plans to withdraw roughly a third of the US troops stationed in Germany have been criticised in the country by conservatives and welcomed by leftwing politicians.

The US president has reportedly ordered the Pentagon to reduce the number of troops by 9,500 from the 34,500 permanently assigned in Germany as part of a long-standing arrangement with Washington’s Nato ally.

Johann Wadephul, the deputy chair of the parliamentary group of Angela Merkel’s Christian Democratic Union (CDU), described the withdrawal as a wake-up call. “The plans show that the Trump administration is neglecting an elementary task of leadership, to bind coalition partners into decision-making processes,” he said.

“Everyone profits from the alliance sticking together, only Russia and China profit from discord. Washington should pay more attention to that.”

The leader of the parliamentary group of the leftwing party Die Linke welcomed the development. “The federal government should accept it with gratitude and promptly start preparing the complete withdrawal of US soldiers with the Trump administration,” said Dietmar Bartsch.

Excellent news Germany will be forced to pay for its own defense and that Cadillac Government healthcare will have to be cut

You like to destroy our healthcare system? ... Aha ... I guess I found slowly out how is functioning logic in the USA: "Never use it and always lose it."

You like to destroy our healthcare system? ... Aha ... I guess I found slowly out how is functioning logic in the USA: "Never use it and always lose it."

LOL pay for your own defense Germany destroyed their own healthcare system.

To much gravity on Eridani IV so blood is not able to reach your brain? Our health care systems costs relatively 50% of the health care system of the USA. And so we have relatively also only 50% of the number of the Corona victims as has the USA.

Last edited:

To much gravity on Eridani IV so blood is not able to reach your brain? Our health care systems costs relatively 50% of the health care system of the USA. And so we have relatively also only 50% of the number of the Corona victims as has the USA.

You have the healthcare system because
You have fewer people in Germany
Higher tax rate than the US
Finally you don't have to build the military for your defense therefore more money can go towards your healthcare system.

While I think his reasoning was petty and retaliatory, I agree with the US withdrawing troops from Europe.

We need to stop being policemen to the world. Especially to those who are more than capable of defending themselves. The EU is as big in population and economically as the US. They are also much bigger than the Russians.

Let them fight their own wars

Russia? China? ...

Yeah....I have a nice Dacha down the road from Putins place.
Sold my place in China to Biden,too damn many sick people.

Weather fine in Trumps arse?

What kind of dumbass come back is that?

While I think his reasoning was petty and retaliatory, I agree with the US withdrawing troops from Europe.

We need to stop being policemen to the world. Especially to those who are more than capable of defending themselves. The EU is as big in population and economically as the US. They are also much bigger than the Russians.

exactly. and let the USA transport their casualties in the middle east directly to US bases in the USA. coordinate their dronestrikes from the USA. rotate their troops without touching down in ramstein. i am all for it.

exactly. and let the USA transport their casualties in the middle east directly to US bases in the USA. coordinate their dronestrikes from the USA. rotate their troops without touching down in ramstein. i am all for it.
I didn‘t say eliminate all the bases but to reduce our presence in a theater where it is not needed.

You have the healthcare system because
You have fewer people in Germany

What a stupidity to say so. We are 3% of the size of the USA with 25% of the people of the USA - and our health care system would also work with much less people and much more people. The "secret" is to be satisfied to pay money for a health care system, although not to need it. The best sickness is always only a disaster.

I said relatively (=per person) costs the health care system twice the money than here - while you have relatively 3+1/3rd times (I said 2 times) more death victims because of Corona. Main factor for this disaster in the USA is in my eyes Donald Trump, who belitteled the real dramatic problems - and makes now others responsible for.

Higher tax rate than the US

In a grey theory, I guess. Your household was in 2017 abhout $4,000 billions. In 2017 we had a household of €325 billions ~ $365 billions. 4*365 = 1460 billions. So compared with the USA we have a household which is equivalent to 1500 billions. So the federal republic here costs us 37.5% per person of this what you pay for your government - you pay per person 8/3 times more for the USA.

Finally you don't have to build the military for your defense therefore more money can go towards your healthcare system.

To be honest: I never understood why the USA has a household like a military dictatorship, although it is none. But you cover also social problems with your military household - you cover scientific research and so on and so on. And you need this for your image "to be great". We are only a little nation with a bad image. War against Germans makes no fun - not for the losers, not for the winners, and not for us.

PS: Oh by the way. If you call back 1/3 of all your soldiers from Germany or call back100% of your soldiers from here will make your worldwide military ambitions to a problem for the USA - but I'm sure you will not have to pay less money for your exorbitant high military household.

Last edited:

We need to stop being policemen to the world.

As far as I heard more than 50% of your natural resources are outside of the USA, "policeman".

Especially to those who are more than capable of defending themselves. The EU is as big in population and economically as the US. They are also much bigger than the Russians.

And a little bigger than the economy of the USA.

Wars are nonsense and you are more than 100 years to late now for this idea. The worst mistake the USA ever made was to take part in world war 1. You doubled your economy by doing so, and you got in this way the irreal idea to do wars is good for your lifes.

Last edited:

I didn‘t say eliminate all the bases but to reduce our presence in a theater where it is not needed.

You are in danger to be totally thrown out of Germany, because many Germans are tired about the idiotic games of the USA. If you have to reduce your army here: do it. But to say that's the fault of Germany is nothing else than a most lousy excuse for the malfunction of the leading idiot of your country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back