Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

Regrettable? To hell with them europeons.

I don't know if pulling out these troops is right or not, it certainly would appear to benefit China, Russia and any other potential threats in the region. However, the U.S is still leaving 25,000, and it is clear Trump has had enough of E.U leadership. Germany is funding Russia buy purchasing their oil.

Nord streamn 2 has nothing to do with oil. It is a third parallel pipeline with natueal gas from Russia to Europe. For us it is a bridge technology, which we need - also for research and products in context climate change. The USA attacks in context of this pipeline the freedom of world economy.

Couldn't they at least do America a solid and import U.S oil as a slight expression of gratitude?

Who or what forbids it US-companies to sell oil in Germany?

Since they won't, Germany should do what is right and agree to immediately meet the 2% target to NATO.

We pay for the NATO exactly the same what the USA pays for the NATO. No need to say that you are a much more rich nation and you have 4 times as many citizens in your thoughtless country. And within the NATO everyone pays for the own army. I the moment we have a lot of costs because of Corona, so I don't see any sense in doubling the defence spending, what we discussed once with your president Obama. As far as I know: Since Donald Trump is president of the USA the communication between the federal republic of Germany and the United States of America broke totally down. Reason for is the autocratic behavior of the idiot, who you call "president".

America has been shouldering this for a long time, everyone knows it. It's just taken for granted, while European countries spend on domestic social issues and the U.S has to fund excessively at more than twice the agreed upon rate.

The US-American soldiers in Germany do nothing for Germany. They are an essential part of your own military structure worldwide. In Germany exists for example the biggest military hospital of the USA outside of the USA. ...

Oh by the way. I don't say now "To the hell with the USA!", because I made the experience god makes this, what I beg him for. Nevertheless I don't think the old Jewish law "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth" is a bad law. Because your nation threatens and attacks single persons, single companies, but also everyone who works for or together with the international court in Den Haag, or German officials, who have to do with the project Nord Stream 2 - what's just simple their job - we will have to find ways to react on this totally new form of aggressive war strategies of the USA against Europe and Germany.

Last edited:
President Trump is sending a message to the German people, dump your idiot leftwing leaders, we aren’t going to defend a fascist leftwing government.

Let’s see how they respond.

Normally we would make a Volksfest to say "Good bye". We never had big problems with your soldiers. But it's Corona time. Not even an Octoberfest this year.

Last edited:
I don't know if pulling out these troops is right or not, it certainly would appear to benefit China, Russia and any other potential threats in the region. However, the U.S is still leaving 25,000, and it is clear Trump has had enough of E.U leadership. Germany is funding Russia buy purchasing their oil. Couldn't they at least do America a solid and import U.S oil as a slight expression of gratitude?

Since they won't, Germany should do what is right and agree to immediately meet the 2% target to NATO. America has been shouldering this for a long time, everyone knows it. It's just taken for granted, while European countries spend on domestic social issues and the U.S has to fund excessively at more than twice the agreed upon rate.
Germany will not meet its 2 percent REQUIREMENT until what was what 2031 and that is only if the next couple Governments don't change the plan. I think Russia is a threat but I agree we should not defend those who won't defend themselves.

We could reach this tomorrow, if we would change our bookkeeping.

Whodathunk that Germany would turn out to be so weak and dependent on the US military? It's time for Germany's military to take off the training wheels and be big boys.
Last time they did that, more than a couple folks had a hissy fit.

Germany has had to play down its military, and even its patriotism.

It’s very sensitive about that.
I have a theory that within 30 years we’ll be back at war with Germany/EU...

No. Because we will be in 20 years on the way to Andromeda with spaceship Musk IV.

Whodathunk that Germany would turn out to be so weak and dependent on the US military? It's time for Germany's military to take off the training wheels and be big boys.

No. Because we will be in 20 years on the way to Andromeda with spaceship Musk IV.
Sure thing nut job.

Sure thing nut job.

Sicher - Ding - Nuss - Arbeit.

I guess an AI could find out it is not Avocado juice what you say.

its a start,,, only 25000 more to go and then kiss NATO goodbye.
We gain nothing from NATO
Vastator Sunni Man HereWeGoAgain MeBelle MarathonMike Pete7469 Rambunctious

And afterwards?

Afterwards we focus on our problems, and leave Europe to handle their own...

And why do you not focus on your problems now?

You might want to turn on the news...

Hmm ... News? From the USA? ... "Ghengis Kahn was killed from his own horse!"... "Napoleon arrived at Elba!" ... damn ... where is the USA? ... "Captain Ahab Trump first idiot of the titanic USA" ... That's all. Later cries our news detector only continously Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, ...

Last edited:
its a start,,, only 25000 more to go and then kiss NATO goodbye.
We gain nothing from NATO
Vastator Sunni Man HereWeGoAgain MeBelle MarathonMike Pete7469 Rambunctious

And afterwards?

I dont and never will get the urge to play the Dulcimer.
And WTF that has to do with the subject is beyond me.

And afterwards?

After I keep not giving a shit about the Dulcimer.....?
I guess more of the same.

Each of the European countries has a well equipped modern Army and Air Force.
Combined together as NATO, they are more than a match to Russia's standing military.
Thus we should withdraw membership in NATO, close all U.S. bases, and let Europe defend itself. ... :cool:

Each of the European countries has a well equipped modern Army and Air Force.
Combined together as NATO, they are more than a match to Russia's standing military.
Thus we should withdraw membership in NATO, close all U.S. bases, and let Europe defend itself. ... :cool:

By the way, Nazi. You still lie with your link about the Auschwitz lies.

Forum List

Back