Regrets, you’ve had a few: 20% want Biden vote back

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The number will only go up. Regrets will only grow larger.

Millions of people are reconsidering their vote for President Joe Biden last year as they see him hobble through a growing stack of national problems.

The latest Zogby Poll provided to Secrets said that 20% “regret voting for President Biden.”

Remarkably, 21% of Democrats expressed regret, as did 29% of his Republican voters. The overall hit to Biden was tempered by independents, of which just 14% said they wanted their vote back.

The Zogby Analytics survey is rich with details of who is abandoning Biden.

1630708169716.png

No one is that stupid. They may be mad at Biden now but if it comes down to Biden or Drumpf in 2024 you're going to see another landslide victory for anyone other than Drumpf.
Right. And that attitude is why Democrats will lose. Again.

They still haven't learned their lesson from 2016.

They still haven't learned their lesson from 2016.
I think they have. The lesson is that everyone must vote or you're going to wind up with another crime lord, incompetent fuckup, and asshole like Drumpf. I know people that have never voted prior to 2020 and they are now experts on the voting process.

I think they have. The lesson is that everyone must vote or you're going to wind up with another incompetent fuckup and asshole like Drumpf. I know people that have never voted prior to 2020 and they are now experts on the voting process.
I think you're wrong. But I think your view reflects the mainstream party thinking, so we'll probably find out one way or another. If you are wrong, it might well end this country.

Forum List

Back