Registration of firearms leads to confiscation

Unbelievable... Everything is super politicized now, and Biden and his gang are attempting to hang on to what they possibly acquired in an unethical manor. So they're weaponizing everything they possibly can. The sad thing is that they actually had reached a point in America that is finally spelling "pay day" for year's of leftist work that brought about the mindsets of people who are brainwashed beyond understanding these days. I don't think that they represent the majority, but they don't have to when they have major platforms and corporations going along with their bull crap because of intimidation and promises, even worse covering for them at every turn in as a collective.

I found out another little factoid on that case today, the "incident" occurred a year ago and the local PD said there was insufficient to file charges. So now the feds are trying to put him in jail for 10-12 years for impeding access to a baby murder factory.

He's trying to couple the two in hopes to push abortion in with the second as a strategy to keep abortion as the same right as the second gives to gun owner's.

These people are so obvious that it's pathetic really.

Nope, they're just too fucking stupid to breathe.

Your first response to my statement was irrelevant so you decided to repeat it.
What EXACTLY is irrelevant with my first statement and the follow up statement?

Your odds of successfully amending or repealing the Second Amendment are similar to the chances that a featherweight Golden Gloves amateur boxer could have beat Muhammad Ali in a 15 round boxing match when Ali was the World Heavyweight Boxing Champion.

It simply is not going to happen especially since crime in this nation is skyrocketing and the police response time is getting longer and longer. People realize they have to take responsibility for protecting themselves and their families and a firearm will work better than throwing a can of beans at someone who has invaded your home.

Face reality. You need to convince people that a 911 call will get such a quick response that they never have to worry before you can have a snowballs chance in hell of amending or repealing the Second Amendment. Police departments can’t even recruit new people to become cops as being a cop is a downright shitty job today.

What EXACTLY is irrelevant with my first statement and the follow up statement?

Your odds of successfully amending or repealing the Second Amendment are similar to the chances that a featherweight Golden Gloves amateur boxer could have beat Muhammad Ali in a 15 round boxing match when Ali was the World Heavyweight Boxing Champion.

It simply is not going to happen especially since crime in this nation is skyrocketing and the police response time is getting longer and longer. People realize they have to take responsibility for protecting themselves and their families and a firearm will work better than throwing a can of beans at someone who has invaded your home.

Face reality. You need to convince people that a 911 call will get such a quick response that they never have to worry before you can have a snowballs chance in hell of amending or repealing the Second Amendment. Police departments can’t even recruit new people to become cops as being a cop is a downright shitty job today.

Being a cop today in the political climate that's been created, uhhhhh is akin to being set up by some evil always thinking criminal minded people for whom the government is eviliy fooled by, and worse the government has their back instead of the cop's back in this newly hostile environment that's been created.. Way to much politics in everything, where as the government is now using it in a super wrongful way. Abuse of office and power is out of control.

Being a cop today in the political climate that's been created, uhhhhh is akin to being set up by some evil always thinking criminal minded people for whom the government is eviliy fooled by, and worse the government has their back instead of the cop's back in this newly hostile environment that's been created.. Way to much politics in everything, where as the government is now using it in a super wrongful way. Abuse of office and power is out of control.
I agree. One of my grandsons was considering becoming a cop and I discouraged him. He decided to join the Navy instead.

If you don't understand then I'm afraid you may have lost your mind somewhere between your first reply and this one.
You can’t explain your accusation so you just throw out some words to make yourself look smarter than you are.

The Second Amendment can be repealed or amended but the chances of that happening in the next decade or two is slim to none.

Until it is amended or repealed the words “shall not be infringed” will still be in effect.

Of course you might be able to stack the Supreme Court and pass draconian gun legislation which the stacked court will approve. Then you will find the union will break apart either peacefully or violently. That will weaken the United States significantly so the Chinese will eventually take over the entire world.

You will not like living under the thumb of a Chinese Communist dictator. The blacks will be really upset as the Chinese will have no pity for the fact their ancestors were once slaves.

I not only can explain but I have already at least twice. I don't know what your problem is but it must be a complicated one.
Buy a copy

1664461411827.png

Have someone read it to you

I not only can explain but I have already at least twice. I don't know what your problem is but it must be a complicated one.
You just babble away saying you have explained your position while you haven’t.

Yes, the 2nd Amendment can be modified or repealed. Doing so at this time is a liberal pope dream. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Unless you manage to stack the Supreme Court the words, “shall not be infringed” will apply and your dreams of banning and confiscating civilian owned firearms are Dead in the water.

If you do stack the Supreme Court, the Union will break apart. Hopefully the split will be peaceful but it WILL happen. A stacked Supreme Court may be another liberal dream but it would wipe its ass with the Constitution.

Suit yourself.
If you ever were able to repeal the 2nd Amendment and tried to confiscate firearms you might face a daunting task.

Some of the nicest people in the world are Canadians. Even Canadians are refusing to turn in their guns. Americans are definitely not the nicest people in the world. What do you think would happen here?

Few gun owners are turning in weapons recently been made illegal by the Canadian government.

That’s according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP). They said Canadians had only turned in 160 of the recently-outlawed firearms for destruction since the announcement of the ban.

“The Canadian Firearms Program (CFP) can confirm that, as of December 9, 2021, 18 firearms (formerly classified as restricted) affected by the May 1, 2020 Order in Council (OIC) have been deactivated,” Sgt. Caroline Duval, an RCMP spokesperson, told iPolitics on Friday. “In addition, there have been 142 OIC-affected firearms recorded as surrendered to a public agency for destruction since May 1, 2020.”

The announcement comes as the April 2022 deadline for the “assault weapon” confiscation order rapidly approaches. The Canadian government’s plan to collect the affected weapons has been rife with problems since it was announced. Consulting fees and enforcement planning have resulted in a bloated budget before even a single weapon has been “bought back,” and a concrete plan for the buyback program is yet to be finalized. It now appears affected gun owners are hesitant to give up their guns.

The difficulties experienced by the Canadian effort and a similar gun confiscation effort in New Zealand may impact the debate over implementing a similar policy in the United States. While gun-control advocates have shunned confiscation policies in the past, some Democrats have warmed to the idea of taking AR-15s and similar guns in recent years. Congressman Eric Swalwell (D., Calif.) wrote an op-ed in favor of confiscation in 2018. Vice President Kamala Harris said she supports a mandatory buyback scheme similar to Canada’s policy during a 2020 presidential primary forum hosted by gun-control group March For Our Lives. Beto O’Rourke garnered much attention when he declared, “hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15, your AK-47” during the same campaign. He has stuck with the policy since entering the 2022 Texas gubernatorial race despite the idea polling poorly.

And you'll kill a lot of people.
Enough so that you'll be forced to give up your efforts.
A stitch in time saves nine. Just think of all the lives you'd save by prevention:

kindergartens
primary schools
junior high schools
high schools
colleges
universities
convenience store stick-em-ups
post offices
churches
road rages
drive-bys
shopping malls .....