Registration of firearms leads to confiscation

Yes, it must be something like that. But that's the problem - most Americans think that the phrase "shall not be infringed" is written in blood and stone and is above (more or less) the Constitution itself as though anything in the Consitution can be repealed or amended but because of that phrase it can NEVER be changed. Why they do not understand is a mystery. The second amendment is ITSELF an "amendment" so of course it can be amended or repealed!
There is no way any repeal of the Second will make it through the necessary steps at least not in the next 50 years

and there is a process for that,

And there's no way the repeal will pass the required steps

Of course, there is. I've been talking about it for years but Americans don't believe me.
they believe you.

they just know it ain't going to happen.

2/3s of states?
2/3s of Congress?

it's a pipe dream

Your previous comment looked as though you might be finally willing to be sensible but no .... you're back in the dregs in a flash.

I am sensible

I know my country.

you seem to be laboring under delusions.

v Bruen:
When the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct. The government must then justify its regulation by demonstrating that it is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation.

It is impossible to soundly argue the registration of firearms, as a requirement by the state for the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms, is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation.
Thus: Unconstitutional

Yes, it must be something like that. But that's the problem - most Americans think that the phrase "shall not be infringed" is written in blood and stone and is above (more or less) the Constitution itself as though anything in the Consitution can be repealed or amended but because of that phrase it can NEVER be changed. Why they do not understand is a mystery. The second amendment is ITSELF an "amendment" so of course it can be amended or repealed!
Amending or repealing the Second Amendment has been a
pipe dream for liberals for decades.

Yes, of course it can be done. The problem is doing it.

Recently supposedly intellectual and well educated democrats decided defunding the police and letting violent felons loose without requiring bail were great ideas. Crime has skyrocketed and cops have decided to leave the force. Consequently when you dial 911 it may take a long time for the cops to arrive. People realize they are now responsible for their own protection. Gun sales are up once again and more people are legally carrying firearms in public.

What may really hurt your cause in the end is women who used to support draconian gun control now are buying and even carrying guns for self protection.

To get rid of the Second Amendment most people should agree that crime is low and police arrive fast when called. Most should agree that they have no reason to waste money on a gun to protect myself and my family.

It looks like the liberals who thought they had the solution to crime managed to shoot your Do Away With The Second Amendment movement in the foot.

Ohttps://www.essence.com/news/black-women-gun-ownership-rise/

v Bruen:
When the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct. The government must then justify its regulation by demonstrating that it is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation.

It is impossible to soundly argue the registration of firearms, as a requirement by the state for the exercise of the right to keep and bear arms, is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation.
Thus: Unconstitutional
Wrong again

Do you know when the Constitution was ratified?

Recently supposedly intellectual and well educated democrats decided defunding the police and letting violent felons loose without requiring bail were great ideas. Crime has skyrocketed and cops have decided to leave the force. Consequently when you dial 911 it may take a long time for the cops to arrive. People realize they are now responsible for their own protection. Gun sales are up once again and more people are legally carrying firearms in public.

What may really hurt your cause in the end is women who used to support draconian gun control now are buying and even carrying guns for self protection.

To get rid of the Second Amendment most people should agree that crime is low and police arrive fast when called. Most should agree that they have no reason to waste money on a gun to protect myself and my family.

It looks like the liberals who thought they had the solution to crime managed to shoot your Do Away With The Second Amendment movement in the foot.

Ohttps://www.essence.com/news/black-women-gun-ownership-rise/

Your first response to my statement was irrelevant so you decided to repeat it.

No kidding.
It takes just 13 states to stop it, and the 13 states most likely to do so contain about 7% of the US population.
Thus, it will never happen.

No kidding.
It takes just 13 states to stop it, and the 13 states most likely to do so contain about 7% of the US population.
Thus, it will never happen.
When you consider the number of firearms and people who own firearms in our nation, it is amazing we don’t have far more problems than we do. Most honest and sane people handle firearms responsibly.

A lot of the violent gun crime is perpetuated by drug cartels which cross our open Mexican border almost at will. As time passes they may take over our nation like they have in Mexico.

The right to own firearms will most likely be more important in the future than it is today.

Since the gun law changes have begun in New York, NYPD has sent a letter to time square business owner to bring in their firearms they can no longer have them in their business.
Letter Sent to NYC Business Owners Proves Registration Leads To Confiscation
So kiss my ass never going to register my firearms
Lol, so when is some one going to knock on my door? Had weapons for over 50 years now. Still no knock at my door. Lol, more horse shut from the party of fear and hate. Sit and tremble retard.

Lol, so when is some one going to knock on my door? Had weapons for over 50 years now. Still no knock at my door. Lol, more horse shut from the party of fear and hate. Sit and tremble retard.
Only because Democrats know if they start banning and confiscating guns, they'll lose control of the federal governm,ent for decades.

Yeah, so dangerous it takes 30 FBI swat members to arrest a pro-life pastor with his wife and 7 kids in the home. What was his crime, simply pushing a man back that was in his 12 yo sons face cursing him. The asshole tried to sue the pastor and the case was thrown out of court, but now the regime DOJ is pursuing criminal charges, even when there was no physical harm done. So fuck you and your commie propaganda.

Unbelievable... Everything is super politicized now, and Biden and his gang are attempting to hang on to what they possibly acquired in an unethical manor. So they're weaponizing everything they possibly can. The sad thing is that they actually had reached a point in America that is finally spelling "pay day" for year's of leftist work that brought about the mindsets of people who are brainwashed beyond understanding these days. I don't think that they represent the majority, but they don't have to when they have major platforms and corporations going along with their bull crap because of intimidation and promises, even worse covering for them at every turn in as a collective.

There is no constitutional right to kill your child, so it was left to the States. There is a constitutional right to keep and bear arms so that isn't. If you weren't so illiterate you'd know that.

He's trying to couple the two in hopes to push abortion in with the second as a strategy to keep abortion as the same right as the second gives to gun owner's.

These people are so obvious that it's pathetic really.

Lol, so you admit another fake fear offered by the party of hate and fear. Hilarious 😂
Fake fears eh ? So when you were buying gas, and it tripled from when Trump was president, uhhh that was fake fears eh ? So when Biden (just to spite Trump), destroyed the security on the border, that was just fake fears also eh ? So when Biden caused inflation to jump to heights this nation hadn't seen since the Carter error, that was just fake fear's too eh ? When Biden told Ukraine to fire that prosecutor that was investigating corruption or they wouldn't get the money, otherwise that ended up being a quid pro quo, so that was just fake fear's also eh ?

Could go on forever it seems, but you get the point I guess.

Forum List

Back