Registering Poor Voters Is ‘Un-American’

And anyway there is mail in ballots ... I am sure out of the year they can find someone to take them to get registered and then mail in their vote... Its not that hard . But you libs are too stupid to figure things out!

While rude and including unnecessary name calling, you bring up a point. All these voter ID laws are moot when it comes to Vote by Mail voting. Some counties have over 50% of their voters voting by mail. Why aren't they addressing Vote by Mail voters with these laws?

Could it be that Republicans tend to vote more by mail than Democrats?

This is what I see...

When Democrats are in office, their voting laws involve more verification and transparency in the process. When Republicans are in office, they concentrate their efforts in combating "voter fraud" that isn't even occurring.

Don't you think it curious that someone admitted to 70 counts of vote fraud and was not prosecuted?

No- it's called immunity for testimony. It happens all the time. What I find curious is why an American citizen, who obviously has opinions, and is invested in political debate, is not outraged at an organization like ACORN.

Seriously read through this investigation!

That article is not about voter fraud.

Obviously, it went unread by you, or you'd know, that it isn't an article-it's a congressional investigation. It does cover voter fraud amongst other things which includes the SEIU and ACORN's collusion on other fraudulent behaviour.

This is all part of the radical right agenda to disenfranchise poor voters who mostly vote Democrat.

How's that unemployment working out for you poor fucks ?

Can you say shovel ready ?

Go shovel some horse shit, because that's what Obama's dishing out to you brainwashed fucks.

No- it's called immunity for testimony. It happens all the time. What I find curious is why an American citizen, who obviously has opinions, and is invested in political debate, is not outraged at an organization like ACORN.

Obviously, it went unread by you, or you'd know, that it isn't an article-it's a congressional investigation. It does cover voter fraud amongst other things which includes the SEIU and ACORN's collusion on other fraudulent behaviour.

Actually, I did read it. Tedious as it was.
AND to be sure I hadn't missed something I did a search for 'fraud' ; 'vote' ; and 'vote fraud' .....NADA.

You are not answering ANY of my questions. You are throwing out irrelevant links which give no stats whatsoever.

Perhaps YOU should have read it. Then you could quote the sections you would use for your arguments. You know, for us poor doddering old people who are too stupid to vote. :)

Here try this one on for size:

Lori Minnite, a political science professor at Barnard College, investigated allegations of voter fraud. She found that from 2002 to 2005, only 26 people were convicted of voting improperly. One was guilty of registration fraud, twenty voted while ineligible, and five voted more than once.

http://patomalley-consulting.com/safe_election.aspx

Last edited:

Actually, I did read it. Tedious as it was. But you are not answering ANY of my questions. You are throwing out irrelevant links which give no stats whatsoever.

LOL yeah the speed reader Sunshine! If you had read it then you would have known it addressed voter fraud! You would also know it was a congressional report from and investigation not some "article". But I digress~

I have answered everyone of your demands. The links are not irrelevant they provide the information you demand and then ignore.

Please supply the name of the individual and show that he/she was given immunity.

You know I love how demands for details are made while actual details are ignored. It is obvious that you need to to focus on what you think will be a pathway to ignore the factual realities of fraud... Here is one person whose name I found. I submit that if you were really interested in truth and answers- you'd actually be seeking them instead of demanding them from me.

Since June, according to CBS News, election officials in at least 12 States have raised the red flag about more than 10 thousand fraudulent voter registration forms submitted by ACORN. According to the New York Post, three Ohio voters in Cleveland (Ohio's largest city) claimed that ACORN approached them to register several times—even after they told the Project Vote workers that they had already registered to vote "...maybe 10 to 15 times already." One of them, Domino Pizza worker Christopher Barkley, testified that even after he advised the ACORN activists had had already registered, they continued to pursue him to "register again." Barkley said ACORN relentlessly pursued not only him but several others. "I kept getting approached by folks who asked me to register," Barkley said. "They'd ask me if I was registered. I'd say yes, and they'd ask me to do it again. Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it." Barkley, in fact, "bought it" 15 times.

link

bumping for the doddering speed reader who seems to lack reading comprehension :(

Please supply the name of the individual and show that he/she was given immunity.

You know I love how demands for details are made while actual details are ignored. It is obvious that you need to to focus on what you think will be a pathway to ignore the factual realities of fraud... Here is one person whose name I found. I submit that if you were really interested in truth and answers- you'd actually be seeking them instead of demanding them from me.

Since June, according to CBS News, election officials in at least 12 States have raised the red flag about more than 10 thousand fraudulent voter registration forms submitted by ACORN. According to the New York Post, three Ohio voters in Cleveland (Ohio's largest city) claimed that ACORN approached them to register several times—even after they told the Project Vote workers that they had already registered to vote "...maybe 10 to 15 times already." One of them, Domino Pizza worker Christopher Barkley, testified that even after he advised the ACORN activists had had already registered, they continued to pursue him to "register again." Barkley said ACORN relentlessly pursued not only him but several others. "I kept getting approached by folks who asked me to register," Barkley said. "They'd ask me if I was registered. I'd say yes, and they'd ask me to do it again. Some of them were getting paid to collect names. That was their sob story, and I bought it." Barkley, in fact, "bought it" 15 times.

link

bumping for the doddering speed reader who seems to lack reading comprehension :(

I'm not sure why the unnecessary rudeness, but nothing you quoted shows that anyone got immunity for their testimony (which, again, I argue isn't necessary because filling out a valid registration form more than once isn't a crime)

link

I think your search engine just blew up!

Regarding Barkley, the person mentioned in your article:

"It's not voter fraud -- people are not multiply voting," said Jane Platten, Cuyahoga County's elections director. "We have safety nets in place that do not allow a person to vote multiple times." Her staff flagged Barkley and Johnson's names during their weekly searches for duplicate registrations.

Cleveland Magazine Politics: The ACORN hearing

link

"It's not voter fraud -- people are not multiply voting," said Jane Platten, Cuyahoga County's elections director. "We have safety nets in place that do not allow a person to vote multiple times." Her staff flagged Barkley and Johnson's names during their weekly searches for duplicate registrations.

So you read the whole "article" again...then you know the person I named from the article was not the only one...cuz you went and read it eh speedy? You demanded names- you got names. See, here is the reality of you Sunshine...you don't want the facts or the truth- instead you want to maintain your position. That makes you intellectually dishonest and disingenuous in your demands.

Please post a link to validate your statement.

link

Ohio's early voting laws allow voters to register and vote on the same day. This has given birth to even more voter fraud, including the voting of individuals who are not even residents of the state and ACORN-registered voters registering to vote multiple times (one admitted and subsequently testified to having registered 70 times or more for money and cigarettes given to him by ACORN).

From your link:

Ohio's early voting laws allow voters to register and vote on the same day. This has given birth to even more voter fraud, including the voting of individuals who are not even residents of the state and ACORN-registered voters registering to vote multiple times (one admitted and subsequently testified to having registered 70 times or more for money and cigarettes given to him by ACORN).
And you can provide the name of this one as well as when and where he was prosecuted?

I imagine the person prosecuted was the criminal who paid him in cigarettes.

Acorn isn't to blame! It's those scummy volunteers who are the criminals!

"
According to public records, ACORN and several of its affiliates owe what amounts to millions of dollars in unpaid taxes. Though several of their tax liens, which are only issued after several attempts have been made to collect the debt, have been released, ACORN itself has at least three liens currently: two owed to the IRS for $547,312 and $132,997, as well as another concerning property they own in California for $33,978. ACORN Community Labor Organizing and SEIU owe $306,407 and $50,000 to the IRS, respectively.[75]
In July of 2008, the New York Times reported that Dale Rathke, ACORN's chief financial officer and brother of co-founder and (at the time) chief organizer Wade Rathke, had embezzled $948,000 from the group as of 2000. Further investigation indicated that ACORN executives, including Wade, had opted to sign a restitution agreement and have Dave pay back the money in annual increments of $30,000 rather than inform the police, government authorities or even the board members of the infraction. ACORN national president Maude Hurd and Wade Rathke have explained their conduct as being based in concern for the organization as a whole, not, according to Rathke himself, to protect his brother. Both Wade and Dale resigned their positions at ACORN soon after the story broke.[76] "

Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now - Ballotpedia

So you read the whole "article" again...then you know the person I named from the article was not the only one...cuz you went and read it eh speedy? You demanded names- you got names. See, here is the reality of you Sunshine...you don't want the facts or the truth- instead you want to maintain your position. That makes you intellectually dishonest and disingenuous in your demands.

Actually, I do read VERY fast. Try going to law school. You might develop that skill as well.

link

From your link:

And you can provide the name of this one as well as when and where he was prosecuted?

And that's as it should be. The poor and the homeless are exploited in many ways.

From your link:

And that's as it should be. The poor and the homeless are exploited in many ways.

Not according to Seawytch! Those scum should be thrown to the wolves! They're making ACORN heroes look bad!

Shows you what they think of the people they're criminally duping.

Actually, I do read VERY fast. Try going to law school. You might develop that skill as well.

Yes, you read so fast that 1} you don't see that what you call an article is actually a congressional report from an investigation and 2} that you fail to note that it addressed voter fraud and in FACT claim it did not... maybe you need to slow down and get rid of the partisan blinders speedy...just sayin'.

link

From your link:

Yeah, and the people that paid the guy who paid the guy in cigarettes :D ACORN~

Yes, you read so fast that 1} you don't see that what you call an article is actually a congressional report from an investigation and 2} that you fail to note that it addressed voter fraud and in FACT claim it did not... maybe you need to slow down and get rid of the partisan blinders speedy...just sayin'.

Maybe you just need to post the sections to which you refer, since when I searched the terms after I did not find them, nothing turned up.

You are all bluster and blow. And you think you can intimidate other posters with something that looks 'official.' Well, chickie, think again.

From your link:

Read the link. The name was not given. It does state that the person provided "testimony" so I am sure if you really want to know the persons name you can google legal proceedings for Ohio in 2008.

Also this one

A right wing hack site?

how surprizing
How ironic, you should point that out. Tell me! Is there any site that doesn't have a logo with a hammer and sickle, that is not a "right wing hack site?"

Read the link. The name was not given. It does state that the person provided "testimony" so I am sure if you really want to know the persons name you can google legal proceedings for Ohio in 2008.

Also this one

A right wing hack site?

how surprizing
How ironic, you should point that out. Tell me! Is there any site that doesn't have a logo with a hammer and sickle, that is not a "right wing hack site?"

ROFL. Ernie, you dah man! :clap2:

Forum List

Back