Registering Poor Voters Is ‘Un-American’

Actually, I do read VERY fast. Try going to law school. You might develop that skill as well.

Yes, you read so fast that 1} you don't see that what you call an article is actually a congressional report from an investigation and 2} that you fail to note that it addressed voter fraud and in FACT claim it did not... maybe you need to slow down and get rid of the partisan blinders speedy...just sayin'.

Maybe you just need to post the sections to which you refer, since when I searched the terms after I did not find them, nothing turned up.

You are all bluster and blow. And you think you can intimidate other posters with something that looks 'official.' Well, chickie, think again.

You demand links I post them. You claim to read them and then fail to note them accurately. You call investigative congressional reports articles. You claim to be a speed reader...I say slow down there speedy.

LOL- "something that "looks official" you mean like a congressional report? I have no need to intimidate a disingenuous partisan hack- I just let them hang themselves... You seem especially fond of swinging by your own petard dearie.

Yes, you read so fast that 1} you don't see that what you call an article is actually a congressional report from an investigation and 2} that you fail to note that it addressed voter fraud and in FACT claim it did not... maybe you need to slow down and get rid of the partisan blinders speedy...just sayin'.

Maybe you just need to post the sections to which you refer, since when I searched the terms after I did not find them, nothing turned up.

You are all bluster and blow. And you think you can intimidate other posters with something that looks 'official.' Well, chickie, think again.

You demand links I post them. You claim to read them and then fail to note them accurately. You call investigative congressional reports articles. You claim to be a speed reader...I say slow down there speedy.

LOL- "something that "looks official" you mean like a congressional report? I have no need to intimidate a disingenuous partisan hack- I just let them hang themselves... You seem especially fond of swinging by your own petard dearie.

Goodness, so vile and vituperative you are.

I can call a thing on the internet anything I please be it a 'congressional report' (yawn) or your posts which I will heretofore refer to as 'horse shit.'

Now, you are free to return to beating your dead horse.

beatdeadhorse5-1.gif

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUfC0polPLA]Ohio Voter Fraud by ACORN - YouTube[/ame]

Goodness, so vile and vituperative you are.

I can call a think on the internet anything I please be it a 'congressional report' (yawn) or your posts which I will heretofore refer to as 'horse shit.'

Now, you are free to return to beating your dead horse.

beatdeadhorse5-1.gif

Oh so now you are going to drag out big words to prop up your astute intelligence?

There is nothing vile or vituperative coming from me- I never said you could not claim an investigative congressional report to merely be an article- I just mocked the stupidity of it. Nor have I said you have to admit your error in claiming said report contained information you clearly stated was not contained in the report- again, I just pointed it out. That you got busted, by your own partisan arrogance, and continue to desperately attempt to point away from that fact, is obvious to any honest person reading our exchanges.

You can categorize me anyway you wish- it does not change any of the facts you run away from.

Last edited:
Another great voting bloc...

NURSING HOME RESIDENTS!

Tell them if they don't vote for their fave dem, they'll be out on the street...kaching!

Sorry sweet cheeks, this is not a correct statement.
It is illegal to put LTC residents out on the street for ANYTHING!

Admins make sure LTC residents exercise their right to vote. The voting process is overseen by the local Dept of HSS.

The majority of LTC residents are elderly and they cling dearly to their right to vote. Additionally, Nursing Home residents live in...well, their HOME, which happens to be a LTC facility!
Assisted Living Homes operate in the same manner when it comes to voting.

I didn't say they would do it. I said they would use scare tactics on them.

That article is not about voter fraud.

Obviously, it went unread by you, or you'd know, that it isn't an article-it's a congressional investigation. It does cover voter fraud amongst other things which includes the SEIU and ACORN's collusion on other fraudulent behaviour.

Actually, I did read it. Tedious as it was.
AND to be sure I hadn't missed something I did a search for 'fraud' ; 'vote' ; and 'vote fraud' .....NADA.

You are not answering ANY of my questions. You are throwing out irrelevant links which give no stats whatsoever.

Perhaps YOU should have read it. Then you could quote the sections you would use for your arguments. You know, for us poor doddering old people who are too stupid to vote. :)

Here try this one on for size:

Lori Minnite, a political science professor at Barnard College, investigated allegations of voter fraud. She found that from 2002 to 2005, only 26 people were convicted of voting improperly. One was guilty of registration fraud, twenty voted while ineligible, and five voted more than once.

Safe Election

Gee I didn't even get out of the executive summary at the beginning and I found this Sunshine:

The first ACORN Report explained how ACORN used a complex organizational structure of overlapping nonprofit community initiatives and political lobbying activitiesto conceal the partisan political use of taxpayer and private monies originally designatedfor the public benefit. The report found there was no real separation between ACORNand its affiliates. ACORN is a single corrupt corporate enterprise composed of a series of holding companies and subsidiaries that are financially and operationally dependent upon the main corporation.This report adds new evidence confirming these previous findings of ACORN’s misconduct in addition to a closer examination of ACORN’s financial transactions and fundraising that define the organization as a political machine.Committee investigators have identified hundreds of ACORN bank accounts, shellorganizations incorporated under different sections of the internal revenue code, and even an ACORN controlled accounting firm (Citizens Consulting Inc.) that helps ACORN obscure the true use of charitable donations and taxpayer funds. Documents and testimony from ACORN whistleblowers reveal that ACORN activities – despitecontentions that they are intended to help the poor – fulfill a more self-serving and political purpose for ACORN. ACORN is well aware of the legal problems its political activities create as its own attorneys have acknowledged and outlined the potential for criminal and civil violations in private documents for senior ACORN officials.

About four mentions of fraud right there.

Then there is your own article which has this little tidbit in it: This is voter registration fraud.

Looks like the article was funded by Community Matters. They claim to be a diverse group. Check out the Board of Directors http://communitymattersinc.net/board.html Diverse my ass.

Your author is also a free lance writer, who gets paid for writing things... Your really quite amusing tonight.

Last edited:
Obviously, it went unread by you, or you'd know, that it isn't an article-it's a congressional investigation. It does cover voter fraud amongst other things which includes the SEIU and ACORN's collusion on other fraudulent behaviour.

Actually, I did read it. Tedious as it was.
AND to be sure I hadn't missed something I did a search for 'fraud' ; 'vote' ; and 'vote fraud' .....NADA.

You are not answering ANY of my questions. You are throwing out irrelevant links which give no stats whatsoever.

Perhaps YOU should have read it. Then you could quote the sections you would use for your arguments. You know, for us poor doddering old people who are too stupid to vote. :)

Here try this one on for size:

Lori Minnite, a political science professor at Barnard College, investigated allegations of voter fraud. She found that from 2002 to 2005, only 26 people were convicted of voting improperly. One was guilty of registration fraud, twenty voted while ineligible, and five voted more than once.

Safe Election

Gee I didn't even get out of the executive summary at the beginning and I found this Sunshine:

The first ACORN Report explained how ACORN used a complex organizational structure of overlapping nonprofit community initiatives and political lobbying activitiesto conceal the partisan political use of taxpayer and private monies originally designatedfor the public benefit. The report found there was no real separation between ACORNand its affiliates. ACORN is a single corrupt corporate enterprise composed of a series of holding companies and subsidiaries that are financially and operationally dependent upon the main corporation.This report adds new evidence confirming these previous findings of ACORN’s misconduct in addition to a closer examination of ACORN’s financial transactions and fundraising that define the organization as a political machine.Committee investigators have identified hundreds of ACORN bank accounts, shellorganizations incorporated under different sections of the internal revenue code, and even an ACORN controlled accounting firm (Citizens Consulting Inc.) that helps ACORN obscure the true use of charitable donations and taxpayer funds. Documents and testimony from ACORN whistleblowers reveal that ACORN activities – despitecontentions that they are intended to help the poor – fulfill a more self-serving and political purpose for ACORN. ACORN is well aware of the legal problems its political activities create as its own attorneys have acknowledged and outlined the potential for criminal and civil violations in private documents for senior ACORN officials.

About four mentions of fraud right there.

Then there is your own article which has this little tidbit in it: This is voter registration fraud.

Looks like the article was funded by Community Matters. They claim to be a diverse group. Check out the Board of Directors Community Matters, Inc. - Board Members Diverse my ass.

Your author is also a free lance writer, who gets paid for writing things... You're really quite amusing tonight.

I have to admit to thoroughly enjoying watching how she kept hanging herself...

72 is not considered a large IQ.

Immie

If you had an adequate IQ you would know that a person with an IQ of 72 would find using the internet difficult, let alone make a post....

Not that I really give a fuck about my IQ but its closer to 172, as a matter of fact a lot closer.

I'm not going to tell you what it is tho because my IQ is irrelevant in this discussion.

Apparently, you do have a problem using the internet.

Immie

Yes, as a matter of fact I do, that's why I'm posting this message....

By Alex Pareene

Welfare recipients are particularly open to demagoguery and bribery.

Registering them to vote is like handing out burglary tools to criminals. It is profoundly antisocial and un-American to empower the nonproductive segments of the population to destroy the country -- which is precisely why Barack Obama zealously supports registering welfare recipients to vote.

More: Right-wing hack says helping poor people vote is criminal - War Room - Salon.com

By Alex Pareene

Registering them to vote is like handing out burglary tools to criminals. It is profoundly antisocial and un-American to empower the nonproductive segments of the population to destroy the country -- which is precisely why Barack Obama zealously supports registering welfare recipients to vote.

More: Right-wing hack says helping poor people vote is criminal - War Room - Salon.com

Yes, this 'certainly' represents the opinions of all those on the right :rolleyes:

By Alex Pareene

So says a left wing hack. :eusa_shhh:

Immie

Here is another prime example of just how dirty and un-American righties are:

Wisconsin Official Instructs Staff Not To Mention Free IDs For Voting

By Tyler Kingkade

WASHINGTON -- An internal memo sent around the Wisconsin Department of Transportation went public this week, sparking controversy over its instructions that employees should not tell state residents they can receive free photo identification for voting unless they ask.

The memo in question, sent out by former Republican state Senate aide Steve Krieser, the executive assistant of the Department of Transportation, is causing backlash across the state because of legislation signed in May by Republican Gov. Scott Walker requiring voters to show valid photo ID when going to the polls.

Much More: Wisconsin Official Instructs Staff Not To Mention Free IDs For Voting

Evil bastards...

Forum List

Back