Registered Voters By Party

Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

• As of July 2021, 49.3 million registered voters identified themselves as Democrats. At 39.6%, Democrats represented the single largest share of registered voters in those states that allow voters to indicate partisan affiliation on their registration forms. A total of 36.4 million registered voters identified themselves as Republicans, representing 29.2% of registered voters in these states.
  • Approximately 38.8 million registered voters identified themselves as independents or members of third-parties. This amounted to 31.2% of registered voters in these states.

I don't see the 81 million votes the Democrats claimed to have gotten. Registered republicans would have voted for Biden. It would also take almost every Independent voting for Biden to get 81 million votes.

In 2020, 31 states (plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands) allowed voters to indicate their partisan affiliations on voter registration forms.

I don't see the 81 million votes the Democrats claimed to have gotten. Registered republicans would have voted for Biden. It would also take almost every Independent voting for Biden to get 81 million votes.

In 2020, 31 states (plus the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands) allowed voters to indicate their partisan affiliations on voter registration forms.
Yes, but 19 states don't record party affiliation and that is lots of voters.

I'm seeing that now, in your link.

There had to be some serious industrial-strength cheating going on for that demented old bastard Biden to actually win.
Because you really, really, really, really want that to be the case, snowflake.

You guys liked the idea of Trump pissing people off, well now you see the consequences in a democratic election.

No. Because my wife and I both having been Democrats at one time, know what they will stoop to in order to win elections. it's American History 101.

No. Because my wife and I both having been Democrats at one time, know what they will stoop to in order to win elections. it's American History 101.
Finally, is this the last of the dixiecrats? You're late.

49.1 million + 38.8 million = 88.1 million. So 7.1 million independents could have voted for Trump and it would still give you the 81 million Biden got.

Independents will never vote for trump.

Really?

2016:

"The roughly one-third (34%) of the electorate who identified as independent or with another party divided their votes about evenly (43% Trump, 42% Clinton)."

An examination of the 2016 electorate, based on validated voters

Biden did win 54% of the independent vote in 2020, but you know damned well they're kicking themselves in the ass right now. Another couple years of Joe Biden and you can pretty much guess which way they're going to swing.

You guys liked the idea of Trump pissing people off, well now you see the consequences in a democratic election.
we see the outcome of a fraudulant election:
inflation
fucked up withdrawl in afghanistan, that killed AMERICANS
an open border, which allowed millions of illegals into AMERICA this year
gas doubling in price in less than a year
AMERICA being restricted from being self-sufficient
no idea who is running AMERICA, other than SCUM demonRATS

any other bull shit propaganda(lies) you want to spread, snowflake?

Forum List

Back