Registered Voters By Party

49.1 million + 38.8 million = 88.1 million. So 7.1 million independents could have voted for Trump and it would still give you the 81 million Biden got.
only to the brain washed, gullible sheep

we see the outcome of a fraudulant election:
inflation
fucked up withdrawl in afghanistan, that killed AMERICANS
an open border, which allowed millions of illegals into AMERICA this year
gas doubling in price in less than a year
AMERICA being restricted from being self-sufficient
no idea who is running AMERICA, other than SCUM demonRATS

any other bull shit propaganda(lies) you want to spread, snowflake?

Most of all a recovering economy. Bush, Obama, Trump and yes even Biden have all fucked up in Afghanistan by everyday we stayed in.

Most of all a recovering economy. Bush, Obama, Trump and yes even Biden have all fucked up in Afghanistan by everyday we stayed in.
gee, maybe you should fill us in on where that recovering economy is....AMERICA wouldn't be in this position, if the sack of oatmeal left things the way they were, b4 the SCUM demonRATS fucked AMERICA, we would still have 2 dollar or less a gallon of gas, prices wouldn't be sky rocketing.....so, please tell us where that recovering economy is/was

gee, maybe you should fill us in on where that recovering economy is....AMERICA wouldn't be in this position, if the sack of oatmeal left things the way they were, b4 the SCUM demonRATS fucked AMERICA, we would still have 2 dollar or less a gallon of gas, prices wouldn't be sky rocketing.....so, please tell us where that recovering economy is/was
It's in my net worth which has more than made up for 2020. Stockmarket, other investments and salary gains to make up for last year as well.

It's in my net worth which has more than made up for 2020. Stockmarket, other investments and salary gains to make up for last year as well.
like i said---tell us where that recovering economy is....

OP is a leftist so how others think is what's important to him, because he hopes numbers will make up for lazy thinking. Leftists are dependent.

Here's a thought OP, who controls MSM, education, Hollywood, TV & govt.? The left right? You figure the laziest thinkers among us are more or less inclined to buy their BS?

Rhetorical.

Are you kidding? Unemployment has gone down.

1639489151405.png

Markets are up up, up.

markets.png

Wages are up as well.

1639489478349.png

We have an inflation problem now due to a sudden and dramatic spike in demand however we are vastly better off now than we were a year ago.

Are you kidding? Unemployment has gone down.

View attachment 575627

Markets are up up, up.

View attachment 575629

Wages are up as well.

View attachment 575630

We have an inflation problem now due to a sudden and dramatic spike in demand however we are vastly better off now than we were a year ago.
only in a brainless head...employment is the same people that lost their jobs due to the SCUM demonRATS...DUH

only in a brainless head...employment is the same people that lost their jobs due to the SCUM demonRATS...DUH
Trump dropped the unemployment rate only about 1.3% before COVID. The guy before him and after him have each lowered it by more.

we see the outcome of a fraudulant election:
inflation
fucked up withdrawl in afghanistan, that killed AMERICANS
an open border, which allowed millions of illegals into AMERICA this year
gas doubling in price in less than a year
AMERICA being restricted from being self-sufficient
no idea who is running AMERICA, other than SCUM demonRATS

any other bull shit propaganda(lies) you want to spread, snowflake?
Speaking of bullshit...

01/20/21: $2.393
12/14/21: $3.323

To the brain-dead right, $3.32 is "double" that of $2.39.

giphy.gif

Gee, maybe Trump shouldn't have declared a national emergency then and recommended states shut down eating & drinking out and gathering in crowds.

49.1 million + 38.8 million = 88.1 million. So 7.1 million independents could have voted for Trump and it would still give you the 81 million Biden got.

You're assuming 100% voter turnout, and that would be way short of the 74 million votes for Trump if over 75% of independents voted Biden. Sorry, but that scenario doesn't work out in reality.

You're assuming 100% voter turnout, and that would be way short of the 74 million votes for Trump if over 75% of independents voted Biden. Sorry, but that scenario doesn't work out in reality.
It does work out because those figures are based on only about 60% of the states.

Trump dropped the unemployment rate only about 1.3% before COVID. The guy before him and after him have each lowered it by more.
so you have no clue where this recovering economy exists....why do you LIE constantly, and then lie, deny, deflect, and twist to suit? oh, because you are a SCUM demonRAT--that explains your lies

the traitor b4 TRUMP, and the traitor in the white house now, have the highest inflation in 50 years---i guess you are good w/that, as long as it isn't TRUMP....you do not have a functioning brain, check k-mart for one

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

so you have no clue where this recovering economy exists....why do you LIE constantly, and then lie, deny, deflect, and twist to suit? oh, because you are a SCUM demonRAT--that explains your lies

the traitor b4 TRUMP, and the traitor in the white house now, have the highest inflation in 50 years---i guess you are good w/that, as long as it isn't TRUMP....you do not have a functioning brain, check k-mart for one

enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain
I've already provided you 3 statistics that demonstrate we are way better today than a year ago.

As far as inflation goes, of course we are going to see that now as demand has spiked.

Inflation under Obama? Kind of stagnant.

It was a risky gamble: Pumping money into the economy tends to lead to runaway inflation. Except it didn't happen that way. Core inflation, which excludes volatile food and fuel inputs, struggled to meet the Fed's target level of 2% (the chart below measures the change in CPI; PCE inflation, the Fed's preferred measure, was even more sluggish). Including food and fuel, prices flirted with deflation for a spell as oil prices plummeted from mid-2014 to early 2016. (See also, 9 Common Effects of Inflation.)
o_inflation.png

I've already provided you 3 statistics that demonstrate we are way better today than a year ago.

As far as inflation goes, of course we are going to see that now as demand has spiked.

Inflation under Obama? Kind of stagnant.

It was a risky gamble: Pumping money into the economy tends to lead to runaway inflation. Except it didn't happen that way. Core inflation, which excludes volatile food and fuel inputs, struggled to meet the Fed's target level of 2% (the chart below measures the change in CPI; PCE inflation, the Fed's preferred measure, was even more sluggish). Including food and fuel, prices flirted with deflation for a spell as oil prices plummeted from mid-2014 to early 2016. (See also, 9 Common Effects of Inflation.)
barrag-o=worst economy in the history of AMERICA
beijing xiden=2nd worst economy in AMERICA...
you gave nothing as an answer, just what your masters want you to spew-LIES...
go back out to pasture, gullible sheeper

barrag-o=worst economy in the history of AMERICA
beijing xiden=2nd worst economy in AMERICA...
you gave nothing as an answer, just what your masters want you to spew-LIES...
go back out to pasture, gullible sheeper

Oh, my bad. I thought we were debating.

I don't see the 81 million votes the Democrats claimed to have gotten.
Of course you don't, because you are unwilling or unable, both sad, to do your own research.

There are 240 Million Americans of age 18 and Older.
There had to be some serious industrial-strength cheating going on for that demented old bastard Biden to actually win.
Time to face the FACTS.
Trump lost.
Biden got 81 million votes, roughly 1/3 of all Americans of legal age to vote.
Math Matters.

Forum List

Back