Dick Morris says Hillary is going to run in 2024

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
He said she's dusting off her playbook and setting herself up to throw her hat in the ring in the 2024 primary even if Biden decided to re-up.

What do you think? Would another Hillary/Trump matchup be a nightmare? Or entertaining?

He said she's dusting off her playbook and setting herself up to throw her hat in the ring in the 2024 primary even if Biden decided to re-up.

What do you think? Would another Hillary/Trump matchup be a nightmare? Or entertaining?

A Hillary/Trump match-up would be hilarious this time around. Trump would pull no punches and expand on his "You would be in jail" remark. Besides, her mental acuity is about as sharp as a cold wet noodle .

Another nightmare for the country.:eek:

the only reason Hillary wants to be president is to get back at Bill by cheating on him in the White House!

Hillary famously criticized Jane Fonda for her anti-Vietnam War stance. Fonda responded by endorsing Obama and Bernie

A Hillary/Trump match-up would be hilarious this time around. Trump would pull no punches and expand on his "You would be in jail" remark. Besides, her mental acuity is about as sharp as a cold wet noodle .
Well just listening to some of his rallies, he's just as sharp as ever. And Hillery couldn't possibly be as bad as Biden. But I'll have to admit the idea is interesting.

Her main competition would most likely be Gavin Newsom though and as bad as he is, he is most likely more marketable than she is.

Last edited:
Hillary famously criticized Jane Fonda for her anti-Vietnam War stance. Fonda responded by endorsing Obama and Bernie
Water under the bridge though. If that happened, I don't think it will be a factor in the 2024 election. Fonda's consort with the North Vietnamese was well over 50 years ago. I doubt most voters these days know anything about it. Or maybe even who she is.

remember polemicist Ann Coulter's evaluation of Hillary in the pages of Human Evens, where she called her "pond scum" and "white trash"

Water under the bridge though. If that happened, I don't think it will be a factor in the 2024 election. Fonda's consort with the North Vietnamese was well over 50 years ago. I doubt most voters these days know anything about it. Or maybe even who she is.
Fonda has 1 million followers on twitter, despite being 84

CzL64pdUAAAyBkA

Fonda has 1 million followers on twitter, despite being 84
Not many when you figure 1 million, if all are registered voters which is highly unlikely--is roughly 0.6% of all the registered voters in the country. Hillary has 32 million followers on Twitter which if registered voters would be roughly 19% of all the registered voters in the country.

She'll be 76 years old.

That hag needs to stay in the barn...

When we near that age it's a day by day kind of thing. In spite of his alertness, Trump may not even be able to run. One year can change your whole life at that age. I also think given the incapability of Biden and his constant demonstrations of it, voters may be cautious of electing a very old person to the White House.

When we near that age it's a day by day kind of thing. In spite of his alertness, Trump may not even be able to run. One year can change your whole life at that age. I also think given the incapability of Biden and his constant demonstrations of it, voters may be cautious of electing a very old person to the White House.
I have an aunt who just turned 96 yesterday. She lives alone, does her own cooking, drives herself to the grocery store and nearby appointments like the hair dresser and manicurist, reads voractiously--6 to 8 books a week--and can carry on a completely coherent conversation on pretty much any topic most people likely bring up. Her only concession to old age is that she doesn't fuss when loved ones check on her, and she does allow me to drive her in heavy traffic or to destinations more complicated to get to.

She would make a far sighted more competent President than Joe Biden and the country would be enormously better off.

I don't see Trump's age putting him at any serious disadvantage.

And--off topic--this 'old lady' has an early appointment and is headed for bed. Good discussion everybody. Tomorrow is another day. Good night.

I have an aunt who just turned 96 yesterday. She lives alone, does her own cooking, drives herself to the grocery store and nearby appointments like the hair dresser and manicurist, reads voractiously--6 to 8 books a week--and can carry on a completely coherent conversation on pretty much any topic most people likely bring up. Her only concession to old age is that she doesn't fuss when loved ones check on her, and she does allow me to drive her in heavy traffic or to destinations more complicated to get to.

She would make a far sighted more competent President than Joe Biden and the country would be enormously better off.

I don't see Trump's age putting him at any serious disadvantage.

People age differently is all. I'm only 62 and I already see some weak spots in my thinking and doing things. My father turned 91 last summer and even he admits that politics is not for the elderly. He admits his inability to remember things like he used to and also his ability to do the things he used to love like fixing things and yard work. But God love him, he's so fascinated by his iPhone 6 and I'm proud of the things he learned to do with it.

On one side of the coin we see Biden and Piglosi. On the other side of that coin we see younger people like AOC and Newsom and have to ask what direction should we go?

I agree.

I'd like trump, Biden, and Hillary to go the fuck away.

Let's find some younger, sharper, more intelligent and NORMAL people to choose from.

Let's get the country moving forward, and try to get away from this tired old backstabbing and ego massaging.

Forum List

Back